Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Hastings
I would have shot that Biden dog after he bit the second one. I had a Great Pyrenees to guard my goats which he did an admirable job of and he would herd them to their shed about sunset every day. Then one day he made a run at my wife's young nephew with teeth bared. I gave him that one since the kid was a stranger and the goats were in the yard. Then chickens turned up missing. Then I found him chewing on a squeaking animal in the weeds which turned out to be a chicken. When I hollered at him he bared his teeth and made a run at me which I fended off with a stick. I went inside and sat down for about 30 or 40 minutes so I wouldn't kill him when I was mad. After that length of time I picked up my daughter's .243 and shot him. I wasn't about to give him to someone else to maul or kill a child.

That’s the right call IMO. The thing that will screw her here is that it was a GSP (not regarded as a particularly dangerous dog like a Great Pyrenees could be) and also it was still a young dog. That’s going to be a showstopper for a lot of people. But maybe not in SD.

The dog ain't the problem. It's the azzwholes who raised and trained it. Biden is just as bad as that as he is at everything else.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
It's just deflection, she should have omitted it from the book....good thing she never rose to the Presidency, Trump will dump her off the train and move on.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
She's basically right, but it's still a political loser for her. I never thought she would be a good VP pick for Trump, but she's done a decent job in South Dakota.
Noem should stay in South Dakota and keep doing a good job as Governor.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
She didn't do anything different than most of us here have, not all dogs work out and some have to be culled. If you have a problem with that, you are and idiot. Every single decent dog breeder put some dogs down.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
She didn't do anything different than most of us here have, not all dogs work out and some have to be culled. If you have a problem with that, you are and idiot. Every single decent dog breeder put some dogs down.

You're an idiot if you think it should be divulged in a book, or that most female voters are hunters or dispatch their family pets at will ...... lol

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Michael Vick said the same thing, but he ended up in prison.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by barm
Michael Vick said the same thing, but he ended up in prison.

Not so much for 'putting the dogs down'

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All in all, bad idea to put that in her book. Liberal schitwads will use that against her for years.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's just be glad she didn't put down a horse......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
Ain't that the truth. We landed at Reno a few years ago and made a big loop through Yosemite and points north in Northeastern California. While we were there someone(s) shot over 40 wild donkeys on the Nevada-California border. For all the manhunt and huge reward put out you would have thought a kindergarten had been shot up.

Donkeys and horses on the range are almost as destructive as sheep but at least it's legal to round up sheep and turn them into meat.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Dutch
Ain't that the truth. We landed at Reno a few years ago and made a big loop through Yosemite and points north in Northeastern California. While we were there someone(s) shot over 40 wild donkeys on the Nevada-California border. For all the manhunt and huge reward put out you would have thought a kindergarten had been shot up.

Donkeys and horses on the range are almost as destructive as sheep but at least it's legal to round up sheep and turn them into meat.

"Are wild burros protected in Nevada?
Like the bald eagle, wild horses and burros are protected under federal law as important symbols for our nation. 86% of Nevadans want these iconic animals protected and humanely managed on our public lands."

So like it or not, they shot 40 protected animals and left them lay....that's worse than poaching.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
politicians have been unable to tell the truth for long that when one tells something true some people lose their shiite.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
1 member likes this: TheLastLemming76
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
She's right... I can't believe - after about a dozen SS members have been bitten by this dog - that it still draws a breath...
I'm surprised one of those SS guys didn't defend himself. I would.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Biden's poor dog. Ate a diaper and still trying to get the taste out of his mouth...
Choc, chocolate chrip drizzle poo poo

Poor mutt

German Shepherds are notorious shît eaters though. They’ll tear up some dog logs 🤢

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think she said what she said with intent.
When asked if she would serve as VP she said yes.
But she made it clear that she didn't want to leave her state.
Ask yourself .
Would you want to leave your state to live in DC?.
She's not naive.
She knew it would have a negative effect.
But not with her supporters.
Now she doesn't have to be seen turning down the VP slot because she won't be asked.
Smart woman.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dave7mm
I think she said what she said with intent.
When asked if she would serve as VP she said yes.
But she made it clear that she didn't want to leave her state.
Ask yourself .
Would you want to leave your state to live in DC?.
She's not naive.
She knew it would have a negative effect.
But not with her supporters.
Now she doesn't have to be seen turning down the VP slot because she won't be asked.
Smart woman.

Dave

Yeah, OK ...... lol

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
I like her even more now.....

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Hell most of the new illegals would have eaten the dog, not just shot and buried. It's the city folk who give the slightest crap about this. To be stirred up by the left leaning media! All the bs going on and some give a [bleep] about a dog! Dumb chittery never fails to amaze me!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

You're an idiot if you think it should be divulged in a book, or that most female voters are hunters or dispatch their family pets at will ...... lol

So you spend your life lying because it might make a dipchit uncomfortable? Fuggin snowflake.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Sometimes there are things you do that are right, but you don't tell about it.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1234, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 57 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,229
Posts18,524,708
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.