Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For 2024

No one hits up RAM for a link so don’t ask me for one. 🤜

A person who claims to be a time traveler from the future warns that five major events, from WW3 to a supervolcano, are still yet to come in 2024.

Naturally, the time traveler shared his frightening revelations about the future on TikTok where he goes by the user name “Radianttimetraveler.”

Attention! Many of you still don’t believe I am a real time traveler, so here are 5 major events to come in the rest of 2024,” he writes at the beginning of the TikTok video.

He then goes to list them.

“May 27: A second civil war begins in the USA when Texas secedes from the rest of the country. Other countries take sides, beginning World War 3, nuclear weapons are used.”

June 4: The first ever human-[bleep] hybrid is made, it has fur, a tail, and can speak to humans and monkeys. It begins teaching other monkeys to speak, and they eventually become full members of society.”

Perhaps this is why monkeys have been so angry over the past couple of years?

“July 24: The Yellowstone volcano erupts, covering almost the entire US and Canada in ash. It is a supervolcano that stretches 2/3 of the way across the US, it creates a canyon 4X larger than the Grand Canyon.”

August 15: Dragons are discovered in the Rocky Mountains, they can fly, breathe fire, and speak.”

“September 15: The first ever hypercane hits the US east coast, a hurricane with over 500MPH windspeeds.”

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But not one word about Bigfoot/sasquatch?! That's the burning question of the current era, IMHO.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

1 member likes this: ol_mike
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!

“September 15: The first ever hypercane hits the US east coast, a hurricane with over 500MPH windspeeds.” :

laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hogwarsh,

that Nosetreedomus dude predicated all that an more some 4-500 years ago or something like that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
a hypercane on the east coast would certainly take out a lot of societal trash

Pershing 1A. No city too big, no populated area too small. We even get the roaches.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like time travel.

A time traveler goes back in time to win a $1,000,000,000 lottery, then he uses that money to fund the development of a time machine. Which came first?

A man has a family heirloom, a necklace passed down in his family from his great grandmother. He falls into a time warp and goes back in time, falls in love with the young woman who will become his great grandmother, and gives her the necklace. When was the necklace made?

So the bartender says, "we don't serve time travelers in here!"

A time traveler walks into a bar.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope none of this interrupts the Stanley cup playoffs.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We are all time travelers, marching second by second, minute by minute, day by day into the future.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nosetodramas predictions are really pretty vague. When you’re vague in making predictions, it’s pretty easy to get uncanny accuracy 300 years later!
If Texas secedes from the union, Im coming with!
People been predicting Yellowstone eruptions for years now. I believe it’s 6000 years overdue from what I have read!
If I was going back in time, I’d get a 70 Hemi ‘Cuda, and an LS-6 Chevelle and put them in a vacuum pack bag in a barn! The day after I bought the winning lottery ticket!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

2 members like this: Dons99, GMMuscle
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This jives with all the other bulls it that comes down the pike on this forum anymore!! What's next......talking elephants??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Id bet large on some horses ,, maybe go back and band bill gates's dad,, run Fauci off the road for a bear to find,, and tip ol DJT off to some tricks

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/07/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
For 2024

No one hits up RAM for a link so don’t ask me for one. 🤜

A person who claims to be a time traveler from the future warns that five major events, from WW3 to a supervolcano, are still yet to come in 2024.

Naturally, the time traveler shared his frightening revelations about the future on TikTok where he goes by the user name “Radianttimetraveler.”

Attention! Many of you still don’t believe I am a real time traveler, so here are 5 major events to come in the rest of 2024,” he writes at the beginning of the TikTok video.

He then goes to list them.

“May 27: A second civil war begins in the USA when Texas secedes from the rest of the country. Other countries take sides, beginning World War 3, nuclear weapons are used.”

June 4: The first ever human-[bleep] hybrid is made, it has fur, a tail, and can speak to humans and monkeys. It begins teaching other monkeys to speak, and they eventually become full members of society.”

Perhaps this is why monkeys have been so angry over the past couple of years?

“July 24: The Yellowstone volcano erupts, covering almost the entire US and Canada in ash. It is a supervolcano that stretches 2/3 of the way across the US, it creates a canyon 4X larger than the Grand Canyon.”

August 15: Dragons are discovered in the Rocky Mountains, they can fly, breathe fire, and speak.”

“September 15: The first ever hypercane hits the US east coast, a hurricane with over 500MPH windspeeds.”
lmao. Did Q talk about this

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He has overdosed on "Q" Nol....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Damn

Dots connected...

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Time is a man made construct, an illusion so to speak, to help our feeble minds deal with relativity.

Das what my sebenth grades sciene teacher Mr. Dereschuk said anyway, umm hmm. And he's was a Worlds War 2 Marine machineengunnter. Gots himsel chot on Ohkeenawwah ons Chugar Loaf Hill. umm hmm. Got him some medles.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

Is his real name "eyeball?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Time is a man made construct, an illusion so to speak, to help our feeble minds deal with relativity.

Das what my sebenth grades sciene teacher Mr. Dereschuk said anyway, umm hmm. And he's was a Worlds War 2 Marine machineengunnter. Gots himsel chot on Ohkeenawwah ons Chugar Loaf Hill. umm hmm. Got him some medles.

Did he ever say 'get a haircut hippy' ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read that over at free republic! That woman is absolutely certifiable! 😳 What I wanna know, is who in the holy hell keeps her in office?🤬 her face looks like it caught fire and they beat out the flames with a wet logging chain!😀
I’d chat more but me and a bunch of other Trump supporters are fixing to do some Maneuvers here later on! 😀

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 1,810 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,526
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.