Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by logger
The problem that's greater than the RINO's are the Holier Than Thou Republicans who stay home and won't vote because they don't agree with a candidate 100%. They are the ones who gave us 8 years of Obama and helped elect Biden.
How would the country be doing right now if rino bitch mccain got in? How bout romney?

So, you voted for Obama?
Ive NEVER voted for a demonrat in my entire life!! Sadly I have voted for rinos, but that was a different time
Staying home and not voting is the same as voting for a democrat

Go back to 2015 and look at gunchamps multiple statements about Trump. Dude should be disqualified from talking about politics.
Youre an idiot. Its pretty obvious for everyone to see. And as ive said before, if you were for trump back in those days, you were a moderate at best. Trump had a history of antigun, was buddies with the clintons and was a rich big city fella. I voted for him in 16, voted for him again in 20. He was a great pres, but in 15, all we had to go off was things he had said in the past. Im proud that he wasnt my first option back then and anyone who states he was theirs before 16, is either a liar or a moderate at best. Doesnt surprise me that youre either one of those

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
The problem that's greater than the RINO's are the Holier Than Thou Republicans who stay home and won't vote because they don't agree with a candidate 100%. They are the ones who gave us 8 years of Obama and helped elect Biden.
How would the country be doing right now if rino bitch mccain got in? How bout romney?

So, you voted for Obama?
Ive NEVER voted for a demonrat in my entire life!! Sadly I have voted for rinos, but that was a different time
Well i really dont give a chit on that. Moving forward, the candidate needs to be 100% pro 2nd, 100% america first, 100% close the border or i dont vote. Ill never vote for a dem, but the so called republicans do not have my vote locked up if they continue to give is democrats dressed as republicans

Last edited by gunchamp; 05/08/24.
1 member likes this: Stophel
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jwp475
Johnson is a sorry azz RINO
So is Trump! And here we are. The masks have fallen

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

So, you voted for Obama?

Go back to 2015 and look at gunchamps multiple statements about Trump. Dude should be disqualified from talking about politics.
Youre an idiot. Its pretty obvious for everyone to see. And as ive said before, if you were for trump back in those days, you were a moderate at best. Trump had a history of antigun, was buddies with the clintons and was a rich big city fella. I voted for him in 16, voted for him again in 20. He was a great pres, but in 15, all we had to go off was things he had said in the past. Im proud that he wasnt my first option back then and anyone who states he was theirs before 16, is either a liar or a moderate at best. Doesnt surprise me that youre either one of those

You definitely don't want me to start pulling quotes. You should get on some medication to make you less emotional so you can rationally start evaluating things.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by jwp475
Johnson is a sorry azz RINO
So is Trump! And here we are. The masks have fallen

Classic Emanuel expect More ..

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

So, you voted for Obama?

Have you ever changed your mind? Say or believe anything you’re embarrassed to remember?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Never let the best eliminate the good?
Or, The lesser of the two is still evil.
Voting for Trump is the placebo. I will swallow it too knowing full well more Biden((Blinken)) will precipitate the essential collapse sooner. Bitter pill.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the chess that makes me hate politics.

Welcome to the fallen World. This is reality.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trumps right MTG needs to chill for now she has no support she can't do it alone.

Last edited by Riverc; 05/08/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

So, you voted for Obama?

You definitely don't want me to start pulling quotes. You should get on some medication to make you less emotional so you can rationally start evaluating things.
What dont you understand? You can pull quotes til your blue in the face. Let me save you the time because you seem to be a very slow learner. I did NOT support trump 10 years ago lol. Yes, 10 fuggin years ago. All we had to go off of was the fact that he was a rich city slicker, fairly antigun, loved the clintons before he ran and was NOT a conservative, nor was he running as one. When he won the nomination, I fell in line and voted for him, like I always had in the past. As his presidency went on, I backed him as I liked alot of his politics. Some I didnt, like the bump stock ban and spending too much damn money. I gladly voted for him in 20, after I got to witness what he did the prior 4 years. I will vote for him again in 24. Last time Im going to address this. And with all that said, if your thoughts and views on the world hasnt changed in the last 10 years, there is something wrong with you. The world is completely different than it was 10 years ago. Do you understand this now, tard?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Never let the best eliminate the good?
Or, The lesser of the two is still evil.
Voting for Trump is the placebo. I will swallow it too knowing full well more Biden((Blinken)) will precipitate the essential collapse sooner. Bitter pill.
Correct, the leseser of 2 evils is still evil. Very well said. Sad how many cant grasp that concept. So many will tell you to turn out and vote for someone who will destroy the country in 10 years instead of 5. Super awesome logic there.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Riverc
Trumps right MTG needs to chill for now she has no support she can't do it alone.

Emanuel needs to tell Johnson to stop Pork’n
“ We the People “

The Damage is Piling Up..

The Looting is Reprehensible

Treasonous

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Eight or so years ago I would have said better, much better. I would have argued in favor of them and promoted the benefits of The Lesser of Two Evils, in fact that is exactly what I did.

My eyes were opened wide and the blinders came off during the 2016 campaign and the first two years of Trump’s Presidency.

The Republicans campaigning against Trump even after he got the nomination, Cruz refusing to endorse Trump, conservatives like Kristol and Levin relentlessly attacking Trump the Republican nominee calling him a buffoon and an idiot, McConnell and Ryan blocking his entire agenda, 40+ House Republicans vacating their seats in 2018 in order the turn the House Blue, the list is endless.

The Republicans and the Democrats are All For One and One For All. Obama’s agenda was the Republicans agenda, just not as obvious, Trump pulled that curtain back exposing the Republican Party for what it truly is and where it truly stands, and for that HE MUST PAY, and be stopped.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Eight or so years ago I would have said better, much better. I would have argued in favor of them and promoted the benefits of The Lesser of Two Evils, in fact that is exactly what I did.

My eyes were opened wide and the blinders came off during the 2016 campaign and the first two years of Trump’s Presidency.

The Republicans campaigning against Trump even after he got the nomination, Cruz refusing to endorse Trump, conservatives like Kristol and Levin relentlessly attacking Trump the Republican nominee calling him a buffoon and an idiot, McConnell and Ryan blocking his entire agenda, 40+ House Republicans vacating their seats in 2018 in order the turn the House Blue, the list is endless.

The Republicans and the Democrats are All For One and One For All. Obama’s agenda was the Republicans agenda, just not as obvious, Trump pulled that curtain back exposing the Republican Party for what it truly is and where it truly stands, and for that HE MUST PAY, and be stopped.
I cant disagree with any of this and is exactly what Ive been saying. 10 years ago, my understanding of this countries politics were not even close to what it is now. Hell I remember liking bush and excited to give him a second term. That turns my stomach to even write that. Its what dipchits like calvin dont comprehend

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The dipchits are the ones who stay home and won’t vote.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So, you voted for Obama?
It could be successfully argued that voting for Republicans is the same as voting for a Democrat.

Prove me wrong, show evidence, voting records etc. to prove me wrong.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
1 member likes this: Strop10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
The dipchits are the ones who stay home and won’t vote.
Im sorry, you are wrong. Voting for a rino who will side with the dems is not the answer. Thinking like you are has given us the current state of the republic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootem
Republicans in general are a fantastic minority party. I get emails continually from Thom the Bomb Tillis informing me of the good job he’s doing. Apparently he hasn’t seen any of my replies. Both houses of Congress are compromised and the few that aren’t know it.

Wonder what his before the senate seat and after net worth will be?

Pulled the lever for him anyway. There were no other options.

Last edited by blindshooter; 05/08/24.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just vote harder!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Cut the federal budget in half.

Then see how many who cry about the "uniparty" want their free shìt back.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,217
Posts18,524,493
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.