Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Trump Planning to Send Covert ‘Assassination Squads’ to Mexico to Take Out Cartel Leaders

Donald Trump is reportedly planning to send covert “assassination squads” into Mexico as soon as he takes office in order to take out Mexican drug cartel leaders wreaking havoc on America.

According to a report from Rolling Stone, Trump is mulling the idea if he returns to the White House next year as part of an effort to strike “fear into the hearts” of Mexico’s most notorious drug lords:

Trump has made no secret of his plans to deal with Mexico’s drug cartels should he get a second term in office. Since Joe Biden seized power in January 2021, drug cartels have expanded their operations across the United States by taking advantage of the open border, flooding the country with fentanyl and a host of other deadly substances.

Last April, Trump indicated that he would be willing to use military force, with or without Mexico’s consent, in order to deal with the drug cartels. The comments drew condemnation from Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, who described them as an “offense to the people of Mexico.”

Gateway Pundit

This is one of those stories that if not true, should be true.

2 members like this: m_stevenson, ol_mike
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thought provoking....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He can't do that! That would be like Russia attacking Ukraine because Ukraine was killing it's own Russian-speaking citizens! /Sarc

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He likely can’t do it……but, damn sure would the right thing to do. A nice start to resurrecting America! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Rid this country of all illegals first.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
George Bush removed Mexican Govt leaders and Mexican cartel leaders that upheld a semblance of order in the 70's to early 2000's. . killings were relatively rare , vacationing there was safe; of course this caused a power vacuum among the cartels and chaos in Mexico. Remember Obama arming the cartels with 1000's of firearms?

Thats why we have such a violent schitshow there now. The US has been overthrowing foreign Governrments worldwide for decades and causing chaos, endless killings, wars, poverty, starvation, endless refugees fleeing our open borders now, disease .....

Its almost like they don't like you

read your history.

Last edited by ribka; 05/08/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
He can’t do that either, not without Uniparty Approval.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rolling Stone as a "news" source? Really?

Please don't feed the trolls!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike

“IF” you eliminate “ALL” (and I mean all) of the cartels and their associates…..then the “repatriated” illegals will have a better place to return!

A “win-win”for all! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

google doesn't lie!!! lol It usually takes the 3rd or 4th page in search results before you even come close to accuracy in news.

People are intellectually lazy and like to use the very first result

1 member likes this: Caplock
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Rolling Stone"
Those chicks will say anything for clicks

FJB & FJT
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Rolling Stone would not be what I would consider a valid source of intel for things like this

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Love Sicario and this scene -

Always rumored that the moustache accountant looking dude was modeled after Mike Vining but I've never heard it confirmed one way or another.

Me

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Sounds like the president of Mejico is either afraid of or working with the cartels based on his comments

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Futura
Sounds like the president of Mejico is either afraid of or working with the cartels based on his comments

He can't work with the Cartels- that's illegal.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course all of this ignores basic economic theory.

Markets aren't killed by killing producers, only by killing demand. If you rid the world of Cartel leaders today, next week some guy says "I'm smarter than that idiot, I'll make more money too" and fills the vacuum. Especially if killing Cartel A creates scarcity (short term), driving up the price of the product because demand hasn't changed one bit and that entices the creation of Cartel B. Rinse and repeat.

Get rid of demand and there's zero incentive to become the cartel. Moves onto something else.

I'm not saying it's possible to kill the drug demand but ALL the focus on supply, simply creates the economic condition for suppliers to be rich enough to ensure someone's always going to fill that void.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Then what's the point Trump winning the election if he won't be able to get anything done. Sounds like all he will accomplish is slowing the democrats agenda for a short 4-years wow that's exciting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Executive Orders by the hundreds.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

For idiots.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Of course all of this ignores basic economic theory.

Markets aren't killed by killing producers, only by killing demand. If you rid the world of Cartel leaders today, next week some guy says "I'm smarter than that idiot, I'll make more money too" and fills the vacuum. Especially if killing Cartel A creates scarcity (short term), driving up the price of the product because demand hasn't changed one bit and that entices the creation of Cartel B. Rinse and repeat.

Get rid of demand and there's zero incentive to become the cartel. Moves onto something else.

I'm not saying it's possible to kill the drug demand but ALL the focus on supply, simply creates the economic condition for suppliers to be rich enough to ensure someone's always going to fill that void.

The US consumes nearly the world's supply of illegal drugs and legal pharmaceuticals.

Something to that...

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1badf350, 19rabbit52, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 43 invisible), 3,537 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,721
Posts18,534,999
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.