Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 1minute
And yet there are many here who would willingly throw the switch on those seated in an electric chair be they murderers, molesters, kidnappers, rapist, drug dealers, father stabbers, or whatever. Should we murder that person or let him/her live out his life as one of society's burdens. Is such murder or not?

Similarly, there have and may still be societies that haul the elderly or infirm to the edge of the village where hyenas, bear, wolves, or Mother Nature's vicissitudes eliminate them. Admittedly, such is/was most common where resources were scarce, and the community literally may not have the ability to support non-productive entities. Murder? Yes or no?

What if it's a child at the beginning of life as opposed to an infirm adult nearing the end? Will resource/income equalization save or eventually eliminate that community? Are we all willing to share such that each and every one lives out their days?

Sadly, I'm a bit selfish.
So you are comparing an adult pedo or murderer to an unborn, innocent child? I will clarify my stance on this as I have no problem doing so. If you do a crime severe enough to deserve the death penalty, you should die. Abortion as a form of birth control should be outlawed by every state in the union. While it is still a child being destroyed, I fell that incest, rape or the health of the mother should be the exceptions to the rule. I do NOT want the federal gov setting these laws. I would like to see the states set the laws that are needed to protect the innocent. Same with current laws for murder as an adult. I know this probably will never happen because this country is full of evil people, but I can still give my opnion on the subject, so can you or anyone else
Does the baby conceived during rape, deserve the same treatment as other babies? Who are you, or anyone else the one, to draw that line? Exceptions become the rule eventually, history has showed! Keep abortion out of politics........ It's not a political issue!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heym06:

Well stated question? I just don't do "like" buttons.

1Minute
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.
Right JakeBlues: It is taking an innocent life, that has no way to speak for his or her self obviously, so it’s up to us to speak for them. In my mind late term abortion is murder and should be prosecuted as such.
Addressing the question of unwanted children, there are litterly thousands of couples wanting to adopt and being forced to go abroad in order to do so. I personally know of three in my circle of friends and relatives.
How many of your friends and family want to adopt a black baby? The abortion issue makes no sense, black babies are aborted almost 5 to 1 compared to white babies Hispanics babies almost 2 to 1. The Democrats are for abortion and it's just killing their future voter base off. Republicans are against abortion and want to grow and support the Democrats base. Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Life is good live it while you can.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Overturning R/W, will no doubt cost the repubs millions of votes, which in turn could tilt towards FBJ. I'm still at 65% for Trump.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Heym06
And yet there are many here who would willingly throw the switch on those seated in an electric chair be they murderers, molesters, kidnappers, rapist, drug dealers, father stabbers, or whatever. Should we murder that person or let him/her live out his life as one of society's burdens. Is such murder or not?

Similarly, there have and may still be societies that haul the elderly or infirm to the edge of the village where hyenas, bear, wolves, or Mother Nature's vicissitudes eliminate them. Admittedly, such is/was most common where resources were scarce, and the community literally may not have the ability to support non-productive entities. Murder? Yes or no?

What if it's a child at the beginning of life as opposed to an infirm adult nearing the end? Will resource/income equalization save or eventually eliminate that community? Are we all willing to share such that each and every one lives out their days?

So you are comparing an adult pedo or murderer to an unborn, innocent child? I will clarify my stance on this as I have no problem doing so. If you do a crime severe enough to deserve the death penalty, you should die. Abortion as a form of birth control should be outlawed by every state in the union. While it is still a child being destroyed, I fell that incest, rape or the health of the mother should be the exceptions to the rule. I do NOT want the federal gov setting these laws. I would like to see the states set the laws that are needed to protect the innocent. Same with current laws for murder as an adult. I know this probably will never happen because this country is full of evil people, but I can still give my opnion on the subject, so can you or anyone else
Does the baby conceived during rape, deserve the same treatment as other babies? Who are you, or anyone else the one, to draw that line? Exceptions become the rule eventually, history has showed! Keep abortion out of politics........ It's not a political issue!

Why should we reward the rapist by forcing the mother and/or her husband to raise his child.

Why should we victimize the mother by making her stare into the face of her rapist every day?

If some violent low IQ ANTIFA thug rapes your wife/daughter are you going to raise that kid?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.
Right JakeBlues: It is taking an innocent life, that has no way to speak for his or her self obviously, so it’s up to us to speak for them. In my mind late term abortion is murder and should be prosecuted as such.
Addressing the question of unwanted children, there are litterly thousands of couples wanting to adopt and being forced to go abroad in order to do so. I personally know of three in my circle of friends and relatives.
How many of your friends and family want to adopt a black baby? The abortion issue makes no sense, black babies are aborted almost 5 to 1 compared to white babies Hispanics babies almost 2 to 1. The Democrats are for abortion and it's just killing their future voter base off. Republicans are against abortion and want to grow and support the Democrats base. Common sense isn't very common anymore.

There's plenty of babies available for adoptions.

But they are not white, and/or they are not healthy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You soulless Fücks debating the worth of a baby.

How about retarded kids? Are they fair game?

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Why should we reward the rapist by forcing the mother and/or her husband to raise his child.

Why should we victimize the mother by making her stare into the face of her rapist every day?

If some violent low IQ ANTIFA thug rapes your wife/daughter are you going to raise that kid?
Using an extremely low % situation (Exception to the rule) to make an argument is a very flawed way to make an argument. Tell me what did the baby do to anyone? Do we strap a serial killer's children to the electric chair?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RUM7

Using an extremely low % situation (Exception to the rule) to make an argument is a very flawed way to make an argument. Tell me what did the baby do to anyone? Do we strap a serial killer's children to the electric chair?

It's how they have always done it. That one and the "safety" of the mother bit.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Take em to the river....apparently.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
This place is full of anxiety riddled commies masquerading as conservatives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why should we reward the rapist by forcing the mother and/or her husband to raise his child. In no way would that be any form of "reward" to a rapist.

Why should we victimize the mother by making her stare into the face of her rapist every day? We should not victimize any innocent person, and where is it certified that a position opposing abortion would cause such victimization? For example, if such a mother decided she did not want to look at such a child, it could be given to parents who are seeking an child.[/i]

If some violent low IQ ANTIFA thug rapes your wife/daughter are you going to raise that kid? [i]Maybe - maybe make good arrangements, maybe something else positive. The question can be answered with many actions.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Answer the question.

Will you raise the kid or not?

And in feudal Japan, they wouldn't just execute the kids, they'd execute the whole family. Depending on the crime they world start at either at the "dishonored" father or grandfarther and execute all the descendants.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/08/24.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Answer the question.

Yep. Without question. I can separate my knee jerk emotions from right and wrong.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
As so clearly demonstrated here, the GOP should not continue down the abortion road. There will never be consensus and it will always be a losing debate.

Tell your representatives to STFU.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw
Because an allowance for the regulation of murder isn’t in the Constitution?

I’m confused.
I'm afraid your understanding of our Constitution is upside down. The Federal Government has no powers not delegated to it by that document. If the power to regulate abortions is to belong to the Federal Government, then an amendment to the Constitution is step number one. Otherwise, Amendment 10 rules, which states that all powers not delegated to the Federal Government by this document belong to the states and the people.

Nope sorry you’re right I was thinking there were Fed laws on murder but they’re state thanks
You're a gentleman. Only murders of Federal agents, officers, judges, etc., are prosecuted in Federal criminal courts.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Take em to the river....apparently.

Honestly, these feckless cowards would probably agree.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Answer the question.

Yep. Without question. I can separate my knee jerk emotions from right and wrong.

I guess AS would leave it at a baby/dirty needle drop in Colorado.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It doesn't matter what a political party believes in, if they can't win an election.

Just like the Dems don't really campaign on gun control, but still practice it......there's a lesson in there somewhere.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.