Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Cut the federal budget in half.

Then see how many who cry about the "uniparty" want their free shìt back.
LOL, so the solution is to have the Uniparty cut their own budget and deny their own constituents?

Hell of a plan, in fact it is no plan at all, akin to them voting for Term Limits.

Fur Dumb

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL, so the solution is to have the Uniparty cut their own budget and deny their own constituents?

Hell of a plan, in fact it is no plan at all, akin to them voting for Term Limits.

Fur Dumb

You are a RINO along with the rest of em.

Uniparty.....haha!

You send your reps to DC and wait like a baby bird for the govt handouts.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I get, literally, zero free chit. Cut the budget in 1/2 - my life in regard to federal services doesn't change.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal

I get, literally, zero free chit. Cut the budget in 1/2 - my life in regard to federal services doesn't change.

You guys pave your own highways?

Govt spending doesn't affect your investments?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

FFS - no, I don't pave my own highways and roads in WI. That work is paid for via fuel taxes and vehicle registration fees collected by the STATE of WIS not the .fed.

Which has F-all to do with the .fed government's budget. I could EASILY cut it in 1/2 and STILL cover all the free chit you seem to love too.

Did we or did we NOT have public works in this country prior to 1913?

Since when has the federal budget been balanced and not run on deficits? So the budget isn't tied to reality and things happen regardless of the revenue generated within that budget - of what value is having the budget at any given number?

Me

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

FFS - no, I don't pave my own highways and roads in WI. That work is paid for via fuel taxes and vehicle registration fees collected by the STATE of WIS not the .fed.

Which has F-all to do with the .fed government's budget. I could EASILY cut it in 1/2 and STILL cover all the free chit you seem to love too.

Did we or did we NOT have public works in this country prior to 1913?

Since when has the federal budget been balanced and not run on deficits? So the budget isn't tied to reality and things happen regardless of the revenue generated within that budget - of what value is having the budget at any given number?

So....we keep spending right?

20 years ago "real" Republicans were in favor of US involvement in every foreign war we could hear about on the news.

We were pro big business...even when they were screwing us.

So now.....all of a sudden....everyone is a RINO?

There is your FFS.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm struggling to understand your beef.

Originally you felt as if cutting the budget in 1/2 would get people upset and beg for the uniparty back.
I said - go ahead, I'd be happy with that.
You come back with - 20 years ago, keep spending etc?

What's your solution?

Does the Uniparty exist? 100% it does. Speaker Johnson is exhibit A of that.

Is the federal government budget bloated? 100% it is bloated.

Would cutting it in 1/2 actually mean you don't get the things the .fed .gov SHOULD be doing and providing for ? I don't believe so in the least. We absolutely CAN have a common defense, justice system, effective public works on 1/2 of what the federal government spends in the Macro right now. I'm not saying cut each thing they do in 1/2 - I'm saying ELIMINATE all things which aren't necessary or part of a government's duty. There's so much damned overlap.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dude....we are the Uniparty.

DC is a perfect representation of the citizens of this country.

It just comes down to money. We cry and bitch and moan about taxes and spending and regulations....until the the govt spending that benefits us personally gets threatened.

That's all.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, one thing is obvious is that gunchamp didn't vote for Trump in 2016

And Stevie is a democrat. LOL

gunchamp,

You can give us real patriots a heartfelt thank you for voting Trump in 2016 while you spent your time on here bashing him.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
14,000,000,000,000 was spread across the stage the night Ron Paul spoke. The debt was only 13.7 actually then. The critters we elect only have one job, spend more! The masses will never attack them unless they stop.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

uniparty is a term coined by the undercover marxist sleeper agents. They throw it around to make republican's lose hope and not vote or vote for some obscure candidate like gunchamp and stevie do.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm more than a little slow on political strategy, admiittedly. But maybe one of you guys can explain how it's a good thing that speaker Johnson:
1. schidt canned the Republican spending bills and supported the two big Democrat Omnibus spending bills
2.Passed or renewed FISA spy bill
3. got totally on board with turning loose a schidt ton of Ukraine welfare money that the Republicans were holding back
Why is that a good strategy?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
1 member likes this: Stophel
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm more than a little slow on political strategy, admiittedly. But maybe one of you guys can explain how it's a good thing that speaker Johnson:
1. schidt canned the Republican spending bills and supported the two big Democrat Omnibus spending bills
2.Passed or renewed FISA spy bill
3. got totally on board with turning loose a schidt ton of Ukraine welfare money that the Republicans were holding back
Why is that a good strategy?

Because, 75 percent of the time that's what Republicans want.

I am MAGA.
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
How about because MJT made the perfect the enemy of the good?

Without a majority to pass a good bill and challenge the Dem senate, MJT craps on us and we get a worse bill.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 05/08/24.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So MTG proceeded with her nonsense today which was immediately shot down (shocker).

Trump be talking but folks ain't listening. Hummm

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Over the weekend, Donald Trump and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) had a phone call in which the former president advised her to back off from her threat to force a vote to oust Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), according to a report.

Publicly, Trump has praised Johnson’s leadership and has said he is opposed to motions to vacate the speaker. Now in private, Trump told Greene not to proceed with her threats to oust Johnson, according to three Republican sources familiar with the conversations who spoke to Politico.

On Steve Bannon’s podcast, Greene asserted she is Trump’s strongest supporter in Washington.

“But everybody is trying to pretend like there’s a problem between us,” Greene said. “And I’m going to tell you right now: There is not.”

Greene hinted at her conversation with the former president, stating: “I’m just not someone that runs around and talks about my conversations with him. I don’t speak for President Trump and what he has to say.”

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) acknowledged that the nearly two-hour weekend phone conversation between Greene and Trump did, in fact, happen. The phone call also featured Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY), who was the second Republican to back Greene in her ejection threat.

“I have it under very, very good sources that President Trump did engage,” Zinke told the outlet. “And I’m hoping that perhaps one would come to the conclusion: ‘You made your point. But don’t be kamikaze, because if you go for this, you’re going to get beaten down.’ And he made that point. I’m hoping that’s the outcome.”

Trump reportedly emphasized how important it is that Republicans stay united heading into November, and he reached out to Johnson on Monday to reiterate that he has the speaker’s back.

“The President was very strong in his endorsement of Johnson at the RNC event this weekend,” a Republican in attendance told the outlet. “He repeatedly said what a good job Johnson is doing under impossible circumstances.”

Some Republicans warned that Greene’s antics could cost her politically and are testing the boundaries with Trump. However, Trump allies say the former president does not see her efforts to oust Johnson as disloyal.

Washington Examiner

Apparently, Trump is of the same mind as Matt Gaetz. Lose The House before the election, they will make sure Trump is an ineligible candidate.

Maybe MTG doesn't agree with that. Or does she? Hard telling who the good guys and bad guys are sometimes.

We be on Thin Ice ..............

Given this afternoon, call this thread DEBUNKED

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

gunchamp,

You can give us real patriots a heartfelt thank you for voting Trump in 2016 while you spent your time on here bashing him.

gunchump wants the dems to win. He sure wanted Hillary to win in 2016.

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
You know he gave hillary a campaign contribution in 2007. Along with harry reid.
Yes and Donald has a long history of being pretty liberal on most subjects. Before alot of you jump on his bandwagon, may want to do some research. He is NOT a conservative!

It's sad how a few here play a game of pretending to be one thing while doing everthing possible to support the Dems.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

gunchamp,

You know he gave hillary a campaign contribution in 2007. Along with harry reid.
Yes and Donald has a long history of being pretty liberal on most subjects. Before alot of you jump on his bandwagon, may want to do some research. He is NOT a conservative!

It's sad how a few here play a game of pretending to be one thing while doing everthing possible to support the Dems.

That’s downright mild compared to what he said about Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

gunchamp,

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

That’s downright mild compared to what he said about Trump.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Trump is no different from Bush or someone like Christie. Bunch of middle ground, left leaning, tow the line, rhino repubs. Sad to say fellas but I think we are in alot of trouble!

Demcrat operative always posting negative bullshit.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 05/08/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
So MTG proceeded with her nonsense today which was immediately shot down (shocker).

Trump be talking but folks ain't listening. Hummm

Overwhelming support from the House according to the News and if I heard it correctly Johnson only got 11 Republican votes.

Seems quite a few republicans aren’t listening.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (32_20fan, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,658
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.