Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It’s too divisive.

I mean I am super conservative and whatnot, but I don’t believe on standing in principle if I think something is right or wrong.

Let’s win the election first guys, use whatever language it takes to get elected, then really implement policy.

Who’s with me?

All those "abortion ain't that bad" cowards.....probably the same ones wanting to send tens of billions we don't have to Ukraine.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s apparent the only solution is to abort the gun grabbers.

1 member likes this: johnw
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It’s too divisive.

I mean I am super conservative and whatnot, but I don’t believe on standing in principle if I think something is right or wrong.

Let’s win the election first guys, use whatever language it takes to get elected, then really implement policy.

Who’s with me?

Hell yes!

We won't win another election if we slavishly cling to our guns and bibles!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
Apparently some missed the earlier abortion thread...........

Read in context folks.

Read the 'fire instead of blasting their emotive responses to a title?

That's asking a bit much

MAGA
1 member likes this: GMMuscle
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by NH K9
Apparently some missed the earlier abortion thread...........

Read in context folks.

Read the 'fire instead of blasting their emotive responses to a title?

That's asking a bit much
Sorry......I forgot.

I'd say I'd try to remember to do the 'more emotions' thing the next time, but I don't do those.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I saw too many "from my cold dead hands" break to the jab to believe there'll be any kind of unified stand to a confiscation.

We're fûcked

Blowhards online are just that. But it's a peek into their psyche when they defend masking, jabs, and killing unborn children.

I will submit to the membership, there are legit gun advocates who care not a whit about unborn children, one should be careful in how they view the populace and how it breaks down into voting blocks. Just because a guy supports A doesn't mean he supports B.

Just be honest about it. Don't say you are pro-life, then walk it back and say candidates shouldn't talk about it, or that it's negotiable. You either believe in killing the unborn or you don't. You either believe in limiting gun ownership or you don't.

Don't be a pussy.

MAGA
2 members like this: Dons99, Jackson_Handy
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I was kinda thinking the same thing walking back to the house tonight.

Seems like the pro mandate, pro jab, pro destroy people's lives because I don't want to admit I am wrong bunch also seem to be pro killing babies.

Worried about "winning". Winning what? Democrat of the Year?

Winning the most tax dollars to Ukraine award?

Win some more Biggest Wealth Transfer In History award?

I am MAGA.
2 members like this: GMMuscle, Jackson_Handy
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It’s too divisive.

Who’s with me?

Why not? We've been abandoning conservative principles of all kinds for nearly a century now! Playing nice is much more important.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Seems like the pro mandate, pro jab, pro destroy people's lives because I don't want to admit I am wrong bunch also seem to be pro killing babies.

It's strategy Jim, you and I wouldn't understand it.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw too many "from my cold dead hands" break to the jab to believe there'll be any kind of unified stand to a confiscation.

We're fûcked

Blowhards online are just that. But it's a peek into their psyche when they defend masking, jabs, and killing unborn children.

I will submit to the membership, there are legit gun advocates who care not a whit about unborn children, one should be careful in how they view the populace and how it breaks down into voting blocks. Just because a guy supports A doesn't mean he supports B.

Just be honest about it. Don't say you are pro-life, then walk it back and say candidates shouldn't talk about it, or that it's negotiable. You either believe in killing the unborn or you don't. You either believe in limiting gun ownership or you don't.

Don't be a pussy.

And this is why Montana gave the rest of us Senator Tester, who then gave the Senate to the Democrats, who then gave us record inflation and spending.

Thanks to a few Montana losers who want to keep on losing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
THIS IS WHY WE WON'T WIN ANY ELECTIONS.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll do my part. Ima gonna drive down to the SO in the am and turn them all in.
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

We're fûcked

Don't be a pussy.

The thing is, 'believing' in something, doesn't pass legislation. The 2A being enshrined in the Bill of Rights is a lot different than the abortion issue.

The abortion issue will only change by passing laws. Passing laws requires control of the legislative and executive branches, and having conservative judges in the courts also requires control of the executive and the senate confirmation.

If you believe in the rule of law, then we all know what is required.

There have been other methods tried like bombing clinics and killing doctors. That's hasn't and will not change anything. There is no popular support for that stuff.

Being mad, self-righteous, and calling people names isn't going to change a damn thing.

I don't believe in abortion, but I'm also not trying to be a crusader for the cause. There is a lot of $hit in this world I cannot control, and that is one of them.

2 members like this: hardway, erikj
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well said.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

JFC.

You 2 losers sat your azzes on the couch and let Pro Abortion/Anti Gun Senator Tester squeak out a win in Montana and here you shitbags want to play some stupid game on the Campfire.

Either one of you can't quote a single post against Tester for either being Pro Abortion or Anti Gun yet the rest of us had to suffer him because you're both lazy fuckheads or Democrat operatives.

Not a single post about Pro Abortion /Anti Gun Tester this time around either.

Sad fucking losers just trying to give the Dems as many wins as possible.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
And Tester will win again. Sheeny’s fake story about getting shot is his death sentence.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
God given rights .

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

JFC.

You 2 losers sat your azzes on the couch and let Pro Abortion/Anti Gun Senator Tester squeak out a win in Montana and here you shitbags want to play some stupid game on the Campfire.

Either one of you can't quote a single post against Tester for either being Pro Abortion or Anti Gun yet the rest of us had to suffer him because you're both lazy fuckheads or Democrat operatives.

Not a single post about Pro Abortion /Anti Gun Tester this time around either.

Sad fucking losers just trying to give the Dems as many wins as possible.

Captain Nyquill hard at it tonight!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by callnum
And Tester will win again. Sheeny’s fake story about getting shot is his death sentence.

Nope.

Your Green Decoys and apathetic losers like NannyGoatWhine and SimpleJimmy have been countered.

NannyGoatWhine and SimpleJimmy do thank you for the support and for keeping the couch warm.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 05/08/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

We're fûcked

Don't be a pussy.

The thing is, 'believing' in something, doesn't pass legislation. The 2A being enshrined in the Bill of Rights is a lot different than the abortion issue.

The abortion issue will only change by passing laws. Passing laws requires control of the legislative and executive branches, and having conservative judges in the courts also requires control of the executive and the senate confirmation.

If you believe in the rule of law, then we all know what is required.

There have been other methods tried like bombing clinics and killing doctors. That's hasn't and will not change anything. There is no popular support for that stuff.

Being mad, self-righteous, and calling people names isn't going to change a damn thing.

I don't believe in abortion, but I'm also not trying to be a crusader for the cause. There is a lot of $hit in this world I cannot control, and that is one of them.

Some things are negotiable, some aren't. Abortion has touched my life, and I feel strongly about it. I'm sorry if I come off as self righteous, I am not. I made a thread about the jab way back and how my employer was mandating it and my struggle to decide what was best for me and mine and what was the "right" thing to do. In this thread I intentionally wove together several issues into one to make my point. If you believe in something then it matters. If you kinda feel strongly about something, then it matters a little less I guess.

Just look at the posts in re the few folks in congress that fight the good fight, at least what the majority here say they believe in. They are parodied, and mocked ad nauseam.

That the abortion topic would be squishy on here is a given. But I have read so many times how people stake out a position, but then walk it back to get the less bad version of the current politician in place. We've done that for so many years now I don't know that we can come back.

MAGA
2 members like this: moosemike, MontanaMarine
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 1,870 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,281
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.