Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"FBI - Informs Court that Mara largo photos were doctored by the FBI for effect" the Manilla and Red "Top Secret" cover sheets were all added to the photos."

Now we wait from the Court for a ruling.

Are you phugging shi tting me?

Here's a quote we got from FBI Spl. Agent George Costanza. "Was that wrong? Should we not have done that? Cuz we really gotta say; its 'kinda a a grey area"

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Plant...

the only downside for them is getting caught at it.

But hey- no problem! No consequences. well, they might lose the trial, but I wouldn't bet on it. No one will get personally dinged.

Last edited by las; 05/09/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RAM
"FBI - Informs Court that Mara largo photos were doctored by the FBI for effect" the Manilla and Red "Top Secret" cover sheets were all added to the photos."

Here's a quote we got from FBI Spl. Agent George Costanza. "Was that wrong? Should we not have done that? Cuz we really gotta say; its 'kinda a a grey area"

George Costanza?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
No one has to ask why all faith has been lost in them.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
And pictures of the elderly man's documents were just of the boxes.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mara largo?

key largo, montego, oohh I wunna take ya…to bamooda bamamma woooo baby

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Must...Get...TRUMP...gasp...

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
After it came out that the docs had previously been stored at the National Archives. And that the Archives had called and put the bum's rush on Trump's team to receive the docs on short notice. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the docs in question were more than likely planted by the Fibbies and CYA's before being shipped to Trump. Entrapment on a YUGE scale...

If Trump does actually make it into the White House in January, alive, we are in for a Sally Ride "E Ticket" experience... Just like igniting a solid fuel rocket motor, there will be NO going back...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by RAM

George Costanza?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by horse1
Just watching, looks like this trial, or parts of it happen in a SKIF. What happens if she allows the case to go through and proceed in Sept/Oct and locks him down in a SKIF?

There is an interesting question here.

1. Trump, while president, was the only person who can declassify a document. There's no "process" other than for him to literally think it. This was his point of view to begin with and one I agree with.
2. We also know that the photos were fake/staged and that the following chain of custody was broken as well

Trump has 2 options:

a. Start claiming certain docs weren't what he took and never de-classified and thus planted. Require proceedings be removed to a SCIF as he can't vouch for the documents being unclass now. Shines a light on the state's charlie foxtrot and corruption.
b. Stick to point 1. There's zero reason to move this to a SCIF because these documents aren't classified. I declassified them before leaving the White House/stepping down as President.

I have a feeling B stirs the pot the most on answering the greater question to the reason/legality of the trial to begin with.

Me

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
“ Hillary Your Going to Jail “

MAGA Mike as Exhibit A

The New Emanuel leading his Flock

What Hurts Me More

A Rutabaga grown in a Heb Garden or Hebbite from NYC

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by las
Plant...

the only downside for them is getting caught at it.

But hey- no problem! No consequences. well, they might lose the trial, but I wouldn't bet on it. No one will get personally dinged.
At the absolute most- an underling will be paid to retire early, full pension intact.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.