Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...that didn't happen.

Fake news.

There were no Jews killed .....but if there were it was America's fault for cutting off the German Happy Camps.

I am MAGA.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yeah...that didn't happen.

Fake news.

There were no Jews killed .....but if there were it was America's fault for cutting off the German Happy Camps.

The zyklon b was only used for louse removal. When the allied troops arrived and it disappeared, the previously well supplied and sanitary camps immediately- as if overnight - fell into squalor. So you’re right; it was the fault of the Americans.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Himmler, SS leader and Hitler’s evil right-hand goon, said in an October 1943 speech to his SS inner circle:

“I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. The Jewish people are being exterminated. This is very obvious. It’s in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we’re doing it, hah, a small matter…

Then two days later in another speech to the SS elite, “I did not consider myself justified in exterminating the men—in other words, killing them or having them killed—and then allowing their children to grow up to wreak vengeance on our children and grandchildren.”

“This difficult decision had to be made to make these people disappear from the face of the earth. For the organization that had to carry out this duty, it was the most difficult that we have ever had to undertake.”

“I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Fuhrer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been.”

“The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of the year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left over.”

Himmler, the architect of the Final Solution, spoke explicitly of the extermination of the Jews via mass murder. He himself indicated their mission was to exterminate the Jews.

May I ask what is the source of this quote?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Himmler, SS leader and Hitler’s evil right-hand goon, said in an October 1943 speech to his SS inner circle:

“I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. The Jewish people are being exterminated. This is very obvious. It’s in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we’re doing it, hah, a small matter…

Then two days later in another speech to the SS elite, “I did not consider myself justified in exterminating the men—in other words, killing them or having them killed—and then allowing their children to grow up to wreak vengeance on our children and grandchildren.”

“This difficult decision had to be made to make these people disappear from the face of the earth. For the organization that had to carry out this duty, it was the most difficult that we have ever had to undertake.”

“I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Fuhrer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been.”

“The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of the year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left over.”

Himmler, the architect of the Final Solution, spoke explicitly of the extermination of the Jews via mass murder. He himself indicated their mission was to exterminate the Jews.

Damning invective inside quotations implies a primary source. Established scholarly practice requires such enclosed statements be followed by a number referencing a footnote naming the document and author quoted. Otherwise it's BULL S HIT!

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Why did General Patton say we fought the wrong enemy?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Damning invective inside quotations implies a primary source. Established scholarly practice requires such enclosed statements be followed by a number referencing a footnote naming the document and author quoted. Otherwise it's BULL S HIT!

Read the Posen speeches yourself.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Read the Posen speeches yourself.
There's a reason this reference is obscure, and not contained in mainstream history texts on this subject. It's because mainstream historians don't use it. They won't touch it with a ten foot pole. The reason? It's as authentic as the shrunken heads, human skin lampshades, and human soap.

I've already given ample proof of what respected contemporary legal scholars thought of the methods used at Nuremberg. They were thought of that way precisely because of obviously fabricated evidence to go along with the forced confessions, the former of which the Poznan speeches are an example.

To wit:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You squawking about scholarly practice is one of the funniest things I have read all day. Thank you for the chuckle.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You squawking about scholarly practice is one of the funniest things I have read all day. Thank you for the chuckle.

Low intellects are easily amused by threatening concepts beyond their means. But are easily fooled.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Low intellects are easily amused by threatening concepts beyond their means. But are easily fooled.

Your gratuitous assertions are easily dismissed with equally gratuitous rebuttals. Here it comes: you’re full of sheit.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Gen. Patton was referring to the Russians/Soviets.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by LBP

L.W.
Rather than ....

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by LBP

L.W.
Rather than ....
Exactly General Patton came to realize we should have fought with the Germans against the Russians.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/img]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Patton? Yes, I’m sure he’d be enamored with this thread.

Ohrdruf was the first Nazi camp to be liberated by US forces. On April 12, a week after the camp’s liberation, Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, and Omar Bradley toured the site, led by a prisoner familiar with the camp. Numerous corpses were found scattered around the camp grounds, lying where they were killed prior to the camp’s evacuation. A burned out pyre was discovered with the charred remains of prisoners, proof of the SS’s hurried evacuation and attempt to cover their crimes. Evidence of torture was present, and prisoners demonstrated for the generals various torture methods used by the guards. In a shed, a pile of roughly 30 emaciated bodies were discovered, sprinkled with lime in an attempt to cover the smell. Patton, a man privy to the violent scenes of war, refused to enter this shed as the sights and smells in the camp had previously caused him to vomit against the side of a building. German citizens from the nearby town of Ohrdruf were forced to view the camp and bury the dead, a practice that was later repeated in other camp liberations. Following the tour, the mayor of Ohrdruf and his wife were discovered to have hung themselves in their home.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Patton? Yes, I’m sure he’d be enamored with this thread.

Ohrdruf was the first Nazi camp to be liberated by US forces. On April 12, a week after the camp’s liberation, Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, and Omar Bradley toured the site, led by a prisoner familiar with the camp. Numerous corpses were found scattered around the camp grounds, lying where they were killed prior to the camp’s evacuation. A burned out pyre was discovered with the charred remains of prisoners, proof of the SS’s hurried evacuation and attempt to cover their crimes. Evidence of torture was present, and prisoners demonstrated for the generals various torture methods used by the guards. In a shed, a pile of roughly 30 emaciated bodies were discovered, sprinkled with lime in an attempt to cover the smell. Patton, a man privy to the violent scenes of war, refused to enter this shed as the sights and smells in the camp had previously caused him to vomit against the side of a building. German citizens from the nearby town of Ohrdruf were forced to view the camp and bury the dead, a practice that was later repeated in other camp liberations. Following the tour, the mayor of Ohrdruf and his wife were discovered to have hung themselves in their home.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp
So Patton saw these atrocities and still determined we fought on the wrong side? That just doesn’t seem logical.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s like being attracted to obese women. Some things defy logic.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by LBP

L.W.
Rather than ....
Exactly General Patton came to realize we should have fought with the Germans against the Russians.

It’s really sad how dumb boomer Americans are now

Ever read a history book?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Perfectly logical. He saw what was actually happening in those camps, starvation and disease from loss of sanitation. He saw the Bolsheviks for what they were, and are today. He died before he could refute all the atrocious atrocity propaganda that has been drummed into our collective psyche ever since. The worst case of slander ever propagated. Now we are to be deprived of our first and fourth amendment rights to protect these same horrible liars over their intentional genocide in Gaza.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 05/12/24.
1 member likes this: LBP
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 15,114 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,085
Posts18,541,645
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.