Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4winds
Buzz,

Can't remember, you've killed 100,000 elk, 12,000 moose, 1,000,000 whitetail, 50,000 mule deer, voted 150,000 times in the last presidential election.

How much of your lipstick drips off your bathroom mirror?

All of it

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Cross eyed pig Lloyd , Shrapnel nailed it big time.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Lloyd tell us about hero’s without capes

Lol, the fatfuk had Sgt Stripes Tattooed on his dick so he could pull rank!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WMR
While I do suspect that Federal workers are overcompensated, accumulating a $3 million net worth by one’s late 50’s (estimated) on a low-mid level bureaucrat’s salary implies good money management. All the more so if one lacks people skills. Of course marrying well or inheriting wealth could change the calculus.

Well to be fair he didn’t spend any raising kids.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When Little Buzz wasn't in Fat Kamp his parents would take him to the beach and the tide wouldn't come in.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Just don't like the hypocrisy of those bitching because they have to pay taxes and acting like they get nothing in return.

The problem is we are paying for you and getting nothing in return.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just another fat cross eyed fugk sucking on the government tit is all he is gentlemen.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hey buzzy why don't you have any kids? Because your so ugly your wife wouldn't even sleep with you? Bet you don't even sleep in the same room together, you ugly prick

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Just don't like the hypocrisy of those bitching because they have to pay taxes and acting like they get nothing in return.

Sometimes , where feds are concerned, getting nothing done is much better than what we DO get. That’s why gridlock in DC is often desirable. Kind of sad when you think about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Daddy Buzz had to tie a steak around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was raised in a democrat household. My dad was a coal miner and that just the way they voted. As I got older and started seeing democraps for what they are, I decided I couldn't vote along with people I just couldn't have any respect for as humans (noids). I've never voted for a d-crap once since I reached voting age in 1981.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The smart play is to take advantage of the good in both parties, exactly what I do.

Democrats have never done anything worth a sheit.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mirage243
The smart play is to take advantage of the good in both parties, exactly what I do.

Your story, make it as big as you want.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Meh, you're just not correct. Nothing new.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WMR
While I do suspect that Federal workers are overcompensated, accumulating a $3 million net worth by one’s late 50’s (estimated) on a low-mid level bureaucrat’s salary implies good money management. All the more so if one lacks people skills. Of course marrying well or inheriting wealth could change the calculus.

Meh, isn't any big deal, invest 25% of gross income, buy a rental property or two in the right place at the right time...blah blah. Not rocket science, just pay yourself first.

What's this inheritance thing you're talking about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

Actually they did back around 1860-61. They saw Lincoln the Bolshevik for what he was, and they left the Union and formed their own country.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Meh, isn't any big deal, invest 25% of gross income, buy a rental property or two in the right place at the right time...blah blah. Not rocket science, just pay yourself first.

Hate to get too far afield from the concept of wasted tax dollars and overpaid bureaucrats, but saving 25% of gross and buying rental property is quite noteworthy on a forester’s salary. Congratulations. Two income family maybe?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Hate to get too far afield from the concept of wasted tax dollars and overpaid bureaucrats, but saving 25% of gross and buying rental property is quite noteworthy on a forester’s salary. Congratulations. Two income family maybe?

Yes dual income, responsible spending, no toys like boats, motorcycles, ATVs, old pos firearms, that kind of chit.

Have done a lot of traveling, hunting, fishing, etc. by making smart choices.

It's a nice place to be and I've never lived in a place where I couldn't buy otc elk and deer tags, most likely never will.

Priorities and such...

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/12/24.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Yes dual income, responsible spending, no toys like boats, motorcycles, ATVs, old pos firearms, that kind of chit.

Have done a lot of traveling, hunting, fishing, etc. by making smart choices.

It's a nice place to be and I've never lived in a place where I couldn't buy otc elk and deer tags, most likely never will.

Priorities and such...

I think I’d rather have a little less money and a boat, ATV and an old gun. But like you said, priorities. Money for its own sake has little appeal for me. It’s just a tool.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Meh, you're just not correct. Nothing new.

Yep, Sam is wrong. We are paying for you and getting a lying Dimocommie POS, just as we got with Killery, Piglosi, and your hero the Zero.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 13,931 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,149
Posts18,542,660
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.