Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Prayers for you, and Karen, Steve.
May both your lives and health improve.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course every death is associated with the mRNA treatment.

It's science people!

How many jabs are you up to now? I think you should get at least one a week just to make sure you don't get the Gook Snot

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Of course every death is associated with the mRNA treatment.

It's science people!

How many jabs are you up to now? I think you should get at least one a week just to make sure you don't get the Gook Snot

As I worked in public health for 16 years, I invested 20 minutes into reading all about mRNA technology on PubMed and determined I did not want to participate in the Grand Phase II clinical trial. Unfortunately, the geniuses behind Operation Warp Speed didn't bother to do the same. Blanket immunity should never have been on the table. The outcome was predictable.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is interesting that so many who decried the reporting of all deaths as "covid related" without investigation are now so quick to say "jab related" without investigation.

It's being over subscribed on both ends.

Me

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If family isn't willing to discuss cause of death is usually suicide, drug overdose or something sexual like AIDS.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Could have been the shot, could have been Fentanyl. A successful 15 year old girl at a big high school in N. Atlanta, Dunwoody High where the rich white folks hang out, died at school last week.

The school was trying to keep a lid on it but it looks like she popped some Fentanyl in the school bathroom. Dunwoody cops did arrest a 14 year old kid. You had to read between the lines to figure out the cause of death.

Two leading causes of teen deaths; suicide and drug overdose.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
What did she have on Hillary?

Medics bury their mistakes..
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
She died of suicide. NBC may have been the easiest source to post. I don’t recall. It was a long time ago.

Did I cross one of your buddies or something? Just bored at home sitting around trying to dredge up stuff to discredit others? Techniques you learned as a federal law-enforcement agent?

Tell you what. Find a post where I advocated for mandatory shots, mandatory lockdowns, mandatory facemasks, or anything else involuntary. Find one and I’ll gladly wear the covtard label.

Otherwise, stick it up your ass.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
She died of suicide. NBC may have been the easiest source to post. I don’t recall. It was a long time ago.

Did I cross one of your buddies or something? Just bored at home sitting around trying to dredge up stuff to discredit others? Techniques you learned as a federal law-enforcement agent?

Tell you what. Find a post where I advocated for mandatory shots, mandatory lockdowns, mandatory facemasks, or anything else involuntary. Find one and I’ll gladly wear the covtard label.

Otherwise, stick it up your ass.

So the untested jab caused her death? lol

The high suicide among teens is brought to the US by the samefks who pushed the toxic untested jab billions to Ukraine Israel BLm and trannies the housing collapse in 2008 the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq the 911 Netanyahu attack on NYC and 20 year wars in the mid east

Boomers will never learn and many boomers help destroy America

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Sounds suspicious when they put a lid on it. A 20 year old female college athlete suddenly died. The college is silent. Vaxxed?
CAUSE OF DEATH

Shot clot.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dogzapper
I wouldn't doubt the Vax for a second.

I have suffered horribly since receiving my course of two shots. Way over one-year of multiple week-long stays in the Critical Ward at Kaiser Permente Hospital ... double pneumonia and fibrosis ... sudden trips to Emergency and a life that has been pure Hell.

Basically, the medical-types who will open up to me tell me that I have a syndrome that basically follows the pattern of long-term Covid; all from a "vaccine" that politics designed to kill us (my private little theory).

And when I'm not in the hospital, I'm sooooo very fatigued.

Am I bitter? Your damned rights I AM !!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, with God's help and my Angel-Nurse's help (Karen, wife of 58-years), I can beat this.

God Bless You, My Dearest Friends,

Steve

Sorry to hear this Steve, prayers for you!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dogzapper
Covid; all from a "vaccine" that politics designed to kill us (my private little theory).

No doubt. Why did you do it? I hate that for you.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Could have been the shot, could have been Fentanyl. A successful 15 year old girl at a big high school in N. Atlanta, Dunwoody High where the rich white folks hang out, died at school last week.

The school was trying to keep a lid on it but it looks like she popped some Fentanyl in the school bathroom. Dunwoody cops did arrest a 14 year old kid. You had to read between the lines to figure out the cause of death.

Two leading causes of teen deaths; suicide and drug overdose.

Accidents, particularly vehicle crashes, lead the way. Looking back at the stupid stuff I saw and did, it’s a wonder any of us survived.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 13,567 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,119
Posts18,542,217
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.