Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Alright Guys, the last steel group buy was a hit, I have had a bunch of people ask me if I would do another, well??? I am going to run a group buy on AR500 steel targets and will be trying to help out and save some money for you steel shooters. So I have the following for a group buy. I am sure others that have bought plates from me can attest to the quality of the targets. Also remember, you are shooting these things, they are not wedding rings. No need to be perfect. Regardless, they are very nice anyway.

These plates are through hardened AR500. Excellent product that will likely last a lifetime. Good target investment I would say. Plates are plasma cut and will come unpainted. Painting them is really easy. Kylon or something similar is perfect.

Below you will find the different plate sizes and shapes they will cut for this group buy.

Squares

-6X6 1/2" thick. 7# Two holes for hanging, painted-$14

-8X8 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, painted-$18

-12X12 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$36

Rounds

-8" 3/8" thick. 9# Two holes for hanging, painted-$16

-8" 1/2" thick. 11# Two holes for hanging, painted-$22

-10" 3/8" thick. 14# Two holes for hanging, painted-$26

-10" 1/2" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$31

-12" 3/8" thick. 16# Two holes for hanging, painted-$36

IPSC Style Targets

-25% IPSC, 1/2 inch thick. 5# Two holes for hanging-$19

-45% IPSC, 1/2 inch thick. 16# Two holes for hanging-$42

Remember these are 1/2 inch thick AR500. Super deal!!!

These will be the only sizes available for this group buy.

It will work like this...

Group buy will run for about 30 days. Group buy will CLOSE on 6/10/2011.

Let me know if you would like something here on the thread and then PM me and let me know how many of what you would like. Please try to be detailed of sizes, shapes, thicknessess as it will make it easier on everyone ok me!! I will then let you know how and where to pay for your plates. You can also email me at [email protected]. Please make sure to note group buy for steel plates or something like that.

After Group buy closes I will order steel. The steel guy said about 7 days to cut everything. I am going to put in the leg work picking up the steel and loading it and getting it shipped out to you after the steel is ready. Post office is going to hate me when I pull up with a trailer full of 70 lbs boxes. LOL

SHIPPING INFO

I am going to ship everything USPS priority 2-3 day with delivery confirmation.

Shipping will be $18 per box. I can fit up to 70lbs in a box. You can mix and match targets if you would like to keep it in one box.

I put approximate weights on the targets so you can do the math and see if it will be under or over the lb limit for each box you want. It is by no means exact but I think it will help. Makes it easy on you and saves the questions of "can you combine these plates and stay under the weight???". Now you will know if its under 70 you will be good to go.

Alright, lets get this steel party started!!!

Happy Shooting!!! grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

**Premium AR500 Steel targets for a great cause!!! Rounds, Squares, IPSC, coyotes, ETC.

****Check out jcsteeltargets.com****

[Linked Image]
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jcvibby
I am sure others that have bought plates from me can attest to the quality of the targets.

FWIW - I loaded up on the last group buy and really love these targets. This is a great deal and a TON of fun.....glad I don't have to lift all those boxes!!

Here are mine all set up.....two 8s, two 10s, two 12s -
[Linked Image]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Do the IPSC's fit in the flat rate boxes to AK? I'm so tempted to buy more...and likely will...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
+1 for here in Soldotna.

It's not the destination...
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Labdad, did you get in on the previous order? I lived a few years in Soldotna going to KPC and am now in Wasilla. In-laws on K-Beach...

IC B2

J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Yes sir guys all the targets listed will fit in a flat rate box. That is why I can offer cheap shipping and handling. Thanks

Jake

**Premium AR500 Steel targets for a great cause!!! Rounds, Squares, IPSC, coyotes, ETC.

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Jake, What's the length & width of the larger IPSC target?

Dennis.

Those who call magazines "clips" and cartridges "bullets" ought not to be taken seriously. Jeff Cooper.
We might add those who call bullets "boolits.
J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Dennis, it is 13.5 x 8 inches. Thanks

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
PM sent.

J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
PMs and emails have been returned. thanks Guys

[Linked Image]
IC B3

J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I can also take paypal but it will be an additional 3.5 percent. Thanks

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No, I did not. Will have to this time, however. I'm here on East Mackey Lake.

It's not the destination...
J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
All Pms and emails have been replied. Thanks

[Linked Image]
J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
sure labdad, just let me know what I can get for you. Thanks

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For any of you guys on the fence about purchasing, this is an absolute killer deal on AR 500 plate. How do I know? A few years ago I sold several dozen AR 500 plates here and could not even buy the steel for what Jc is selling them for. The price of steel fluctuates and more than likely it will go up at some point.

J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Lonny, thanks for the post, its very true, this a a screamin deal on AR500 Plates. I am sure other people can attest to the quality. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Bump for Jcvibby and his good work. I called a few fire stations and got some old hose to hang mine.
My range has some flat steel T's to hang stuff from.
I am using the outside sheath of a fire hose and bolting them to the plate. Split the sheath lengthwise, cut two x's in the corners and bolt away. Have endured quite a few sessions thus far. Best part was the cost, free.
What size chains do people use and are the bolts used hardened?
I lose some surface area with the hose covering the plate and have considered switching to chain, but looking for specs on how to do it.
Jake, I will probably order some more before the deadline, thanks again for last shipment.

Keep Smiling
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just hammered the 3/8" 8x8 plates this week with 225gr .338 pills and after a shot of Krylon they look new again. Get 'em while you can.

TJH Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How far away were you shooting the 3/8" 8x8 plates? Was it with a .338 Win Mag? I want to get some but only have a 100yd range.

J
Jcvibby Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
TJH, I have about 200 rounds on a 3/8 plates at 100 yards with my 338 edge. For the most part it just blasts the paint off. If you hit it on the edge a bunch of times it might start to bow it out just a touch. Mine took 40 hits right on the edge at the exact same spot before I started to see it.Actually the smaller the Centerfire bullet the more damage it might do. big stuff seems to be fine.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.