Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
I'm bald on top, does that count?

In some places it does. The Western Sizzler in Jacksonville, Arkansas has/did have (haven't been in a while) Bald Monday and you get a discount if you have less hair than normal. You show your head and the balder you are the bigger the discount. miles
Jeez, they'd end up paying ME to eat there!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
At 69 I still have my hair. Began cutting it myself a couple years ago after buying a $22 Wahl electric clipper set. I cut it kinda military style and let it grow for 6-8 weeks before starting over.
You suck, Pal!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I go to an old man barber. be buzzes the top and leaves whitewalls on the sides

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by pal
At 69 I still have my hair. Began cutting it myself a couple years ago after buying a $22 Wahl electric clipper set. I cut it kinda military style and let it grow for 6-8 weeks before starting over.
You suck, Pal!

Yeah, I get that a lot. Hard to believe, ain't it? grin

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Yep - high and tight flat top..and I cut it myself.
same here [Linked Image]

Roger that, bud. Mine looks exactly like yours.

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
[Linked Image]

Had to clean up for my interview

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had a "Flat top Boogie" in my 30's (that would be the 90's on a calander) Which is a flat top with longer hair pulled and somewhat greased on the sides straight back and then into a DA or Doucktail. I eventualy let it grow really long in back but kept the flat top. Remeber this was when the mullet was cool! smile To thin in the hair there to get away with it any more. Alsways did like the look, regular flattop or long and ducktailed in the back used to be or not.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Always hated summer coming as a kid (late 50s, early 60s) because I knew that meant dad would get the clippers out and he, my brother and I would be wearing crew cuts at least until school started up again. Never did like them and still don't - never had a flat-top, but don't view them any different than a "buzz". If y'all want to wear one . . . good on ya . . . I'm happy for ya. I never did like the "bubba" look on my head. I even hate going to a "barber" (if ya can find one of them any more) and might subject myself to that torture once or less a year. I'm pushing 62 hard and I still have a full head of hair and intend to let it grow as long as I am able . . . mostly to PO those who either don't have hair any more or have a whole lot less of it than they once had. The long hair doesn't bother me (comfort wise) but I do trim up my beard every couple months or so. My hair (and beard) is gray now, but it is still there. I do trim my eyebrows so I don't look like Andy Rooney, though. To each their own . . .

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
no, but just had it cut short enough for a crew

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I shave my head from the beginning of May till the end of June. Then I don't touch it till the following Spring. It's shoulder length by then.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I cut my own but need my wife to trim the neckline. Can't remember the last time someone else cut my hair. I have to keep mine cut fairly short...if it gets over 3/4" I start wanting to kill people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is as close as it gets. Wear it this close year round, don't have to waste time combing it as I wear a lot of ball caps.

[Linked Image]

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by isaac
You and Gunner look so adorable with yours, though. Hell, yours makes you look like your 20 years old. I'd say the same for my pard Gunner but then I'd be a lying MFer.

Bartender, I'll have what Bob's having....

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,985
Posts18,499,803
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.