Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm sick of this liberal social engineering bullshitt. I read that both white men and black women are furious over this commercial. [bleep] General Mills.

Last edited by ColKlink; 06/25/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The humanity...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is the problem exactly?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When I saw this on the news for the first time I hadn't noticed the race thing. I'm not color blind but it wasn't until they pointed out that it was an interacial relationship that I replayed it and noticed mom was white.

I know, sounds like bs but it's absolutely true. 'corse I've never been accused of being overly observant. Kinda embarrassing in retro.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No problem I can see

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I noticed the third or forth time it was on. Most commercials out today are disproportionately ethnic. How many products are you going to boycott? Not much of a problem by comparison to the news.

Last edited by calikooknic; 06/25/13. Reason: a

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got to say, I thought it was funny. But putting the word "love" at the end made the agenda a little obvious. A friend of mine is WAY up in the ranks at Gen Mills. Said friend was quite pi$$ed when he found out my family of 5 doesn't support Gen Mills since they came out pro gay marriage. Apparently it's a bit hard to sell Cheerios after you alienate over half of your customer base. Who knew?

Last edited by Higbean; 06/25/13.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We have our agenda, and you should buy our products so we can push it?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I regret every Cheerios I ever ate. Truth is, like probably 95 % of the kids from those relationships live on the dime of folks like me. Yea, I know, I should be more PC and say, "To hell with my country."

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
I regret every Cheerios I ever ate. Truth is, like probably 95 % of the kids from those relationships live on the dime of folks like me. Yea, I know, I should be more PC and say, "To hell with my country."

Not a damn thing wrong with wanting your kids and grandkids to be the same color and look like you although it is now apparently racist to feel that way. I'm sick of this fuggin' diversity worship crap.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It has brought us to the brink of financial disaster.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It sure has.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Kinda what I'm wondering?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Kinda what I'm wondering?

Exactly what is the problem of which these homos speak?

Homo sapiens, of course, that is. grin

Ever wonder if some of these "just like me" dolts actually procreate with their own sisters just to stay "pure"? whistle

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe it's custom in Arkansas Klik.

why I quit visiting down there when I lived in MO, you couldn't get a date for all the brothers and cousins in line ahead of you.

(jk my Arkansas friends)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Originally Posted by eyeball

Not a damn thing wrong with wanting your kids and grandkids to be the same color and look like you although it is now apparently racist to feel that way. I'm sick of this fuggin' diversity worship crap.

This commercial still driving you boys crazy over on storm front?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you couldn't get a date for all the brothers and cousins in line ahead of you.

We learned that from European Royalty. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally IDGAF who you marry or screw with. My personal beliefs are 180 out from this but that is MY personal choice. That said, if you don't think this commercial is agenda driven, you are about as naive as some here are about the real world. It's the same principle that has been applied all across the board on mass media, show an extremely rare ocurrence as the norm. Women in male roles is a classic example but the list is endless, and I don't need [bleep] General Mills shoving their version of "normalcy" in my face.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems that everything on TV today is agenda driven, not just the commercials. Every show has a Black man married to a white woman (or just living with) a gay couple or two, and a single mom struggling to raise some kids. Now I know that it happens in real life but every show, give me a break. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wasn't too long ago that misegenation was illegal in a lot of places here in the US of A.

No other comment from me. wink

Quando Omni Moritati
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 35, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,192 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,304
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.