Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Predictions?

Russell Wilson can't carry the load this time and the panthers capitalize on turnovers, winning by 10. 20-10

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Unfortuanetly, the sea chickens win in a blow-out. Carolina has a good D but the chickens have a great D and a decent O. Panthers wont hang bast the second quarter.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't give the Panthers much of shot in this one - DYNASTY baby. whistle

I will HAPPILY eat crow here if the Panthers pull one out.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to see the Panthers win this one but I just don't see it happening.

Seattle 24-10.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I would love to see the Panthers win this one but I just don't see it happening.

Seattle 24-10.

Ditto

My hopes for a Seattle loss lie in the next game(s).

IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Look at the history...every game between them is close. I don't see the Panthers pulling it out but I'd be really surprised if its a blowout win for Seattle. Carolina is playing much better D than they did early in the year.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Underdog FTW

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seahags by 21.

Book it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, the Hawks will win by 17-20 points..cammy will fold in front of the noise. BOOK IT!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
George_in_SD: I will be rooting with gusto for the Seahawks to win over the Panthers this weekend!
The Panthers would need all kinds of help and good things to happen to overcome the Seattle Seahawks at their home!
It COULD happen - but, SHOULDN'T happen.
Remember the Seahawks beat the Panthers early in the season AT the Panthers place and at the time Seattle was decimated with injuries and had several key players out - those players are now BACK!
And looking GOOD.
And looking for GLORY!
GO SEAHAWKS.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Book it

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
You found okok's game day T-shirt!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Go Panthers!

Redskins just picked up one hell of a new GM who built the current Niners and Seahags organization. And yah yah okok we all know he was a drunk but he's over that so let it be. He was behind all those dynasty blasts that you so tiredly put up.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Redskins are finalizing a deal to make Scot McCloughan their next general manager, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The move is a big step toward restructuring their organization after another dismal season.

The NFL Network earlier reported the deal.

McCloughan told ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan that he met with Redskins owner Dan Snyder for six hours Tuesday and that a deal is close. The move would give McCloughan control over player personnel and would leave Bruce Allen as team president rather than serving two roles.

Scot McCloughan has worked in the front offices of the Seahawks, 49ers and Packers.

McCloughan was named San Francisco's vice president of player personnel in 2005, then was promoted to general manager in '08. He left the team shortly before the 2010 draft for personal reasons. He then served as John Schneider's assistant in Seattle until leaving shortly before last spring's draft. He also served as the Seahawks' director of college scouting from 2000 to '05.

When the deal is finalized, it would give the Redskins a huge boost to start the offseason after a 4-12 season under first-year coach Jay Gruden. The Redskins are 28-52 during Allen's five years in charge, although former coach Mike Shanahan had strong power in the first four of those seasons.

The Redskins also had been expected to meet with A.J. Smith on Jan. 11 to discuss an expanded role in the franchise. Smith had served as an executive consultant to the team this past year, focusing mostly on the draft. It's uncertain how the McCloughan news would change Smith's status.

McCloughan worked with Gruden's brother, Jon, when both were in Green Bay -- Jon Gruden as an offensive assistant and McCloughan in the front office. McCloughan got his start in the NFL in Green Bay as a scout in 1994.

Last week, Allen said they'd look at any move if it would help the team win.

"Over the next month or so, we'll have this going in the right direction," he said.

He worked for the Seahawks from 2012 to 2014 before abruptly resigning. Last season, McCloughan ran his own private scouting business, and the Redskins ranked among his clients. While in San Francisco and Seattle, McCloughan was credited with drafting Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Michael Crabtree (all in San Francisco) and Seahawks Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman, among others.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok
Yep, the Hawks will win by 17-20 points..cammy will fold in front of the noise. BOOK IT!

Tag!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what's going to be more fun, the game or you and okok going at it on Saturday. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Book it

[Linked Image]

TFF!

Panthers win by 7. "Book IT" wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Seahawks are pretty much on a roll. Only if the bye week let them get rusty is the outcome in question. They have played better and better, even cleaner, since the midpoint of the season.
So, while I hate Paul Allen with a passion, and Seattle only that much less (gosh, I get sick of the 12 flags on all those Greenpeace Priuses), the team is darn good. If they repeat the Super Bowl, it will be because they deserve it.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do you hate Paul?

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny, you're working with brains that never developed beyond 3rd grade. And I'm being generous.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Now i know why you're pulling for the Panthers, byc. Me too.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 3333vl, 68 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,461
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.