Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George loves to_S.D
Predictions?

Russell Wilson can't carry the load this time and the panthers capitalize on turnovers, winning by 10. 20-10

Did you move your double wide yet? With that big chunk of change you had in your pocket..I believe it was 15k?

Or are you still in the same miserable state of mind?

Last edited by okok; 01/06/15.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byc
Go Panthers!

Redskins just picked up one hell of a new GM who built the current Niners and Seahags organization. And yah yah okok we all know he was a drunk but he's over that so let it be. He was behind all those dynasty blasts that you so tiredly put up.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Redskins are finalizing a deal to make Scot McCloughan their next general manager, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The move is a big step toward restructuring their organization after another dismal season.

The NFL Network earlier reported the deal.

McCloughan told ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan that he met with Redskins owner Dan Snyder for six hours Tuesday and that a deal is close. The move would give McCloughan control over player personnel and would leave Bruce Allen as team president rather than serving two roles.

Scot McCloughan has worked in the front offices of the Seahawks, 49ers and Packers.

McCloughan was named San Francisco's vice president of player personnel in 2005, then was promoted to general manager in '08. He left the team shortly before the 2010 draft for personal reasons. He then served as John Schneider's assistant in Seattle until leaving shortly before last spring's draft. He also served as the Seahawks' director of college scouting from 2000 to '05.

When the deal is finalized, it would give the Redskins a huge boost to start the offseason after a 4-12 season under first-year coach Jay Gruden. The Redskins are 28-52 during Allen's five years in charge, although former coach Mike Shanahan had strong power in the first four of those seasons.

The Redskins also had been expected to meet with A.J. Smith on Jan. 11 to discuss an expanded role in the franchise. Smith had served as an executive consultant to the team this past year, focusing mostly on the draft. It's uncertain how the McCloughan news would change Smith's status.

McCloughan worked with Gruden's brother, Jon, when both were in Green Bay -- Jon Gruden as an offensive assistant and McCloughan in the front office. McCloughan got his start in the NFL in Green Bay as a scout in 1994.

Last week, Allen said they'd look at any move if it would help the team win.

"Over the next month or so, we'll have this going in the right direction," he said.

He worked for the Seahawks from 2012 to 2014 before abruptly resigning. Last season, McCloughan ran his own private scouting business, and the Redskins ranked among his clients. While in San Francisco and Seattle, McCloughan was credited with drafting Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Michael Crabtree (all in San Francisco) and Seahawks Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman, among others.

Little Davey Boy...did you know the Niners and Hawks both fired him for being a raging alcoholic? LOL Do your DD.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by okok

...did you know the Niners and Hawks both fired him for being a raging alcoholic? LOL Do your DD.

geeesussss you're dense. Go back and read my original post Ron.....and comprehend!! Comon' man!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by byc
Redskins just picked up one hell of a new GM who built the current Niners and Seahags organization. And yah yah okok we all know he was a drunk but he's over that so let it be. He was behind all those dynasty blasts that you so tiredly put up.

Last edited by byc; 01/06/15. Reason: comon' man!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope he's done with the drinking. Best wishes to him. Would someone please take Bevell. eek

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny...

No, no it's not funny. I like the new Seattle logo. It's so hard to get a logo that truly represents the sprit of the team and it's fans. But, by god they nailed it. grin

Like I said they nailed it. laugh

Last edited by LostHighway; 01/06/15.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Panthers last game of the season....

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This will be an embarrassment for Carolina. I am NOT a Seahawks fan, but their defense has been outstanding.

The offense has not been too bad either. Barring some bizarre events, they should repeat.

But that is why they play the games.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny, you're working with brains that never developed beyond 3rd grade. And I'm being generous.

Funny coming from you. You've been as vile as anyone that I've ever seen here the Campfire in the last eleven years.
You've gotten away with more trolling than anyone has here without getting the boot.
I did talk to Rick about you and I got the impression that he didn't like you one bit.
Did he happen to contact you about your abhorrent behavior?
Never mind... You'd lie about it. What a fool you are.
As an aside. I like the new Seattle team logo... Reminds me of you.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That post should get you booted off of the Campfire.
You are a vile Troll that doesn't deserve to post here.
I'm going to do something that I've never done before and ask Rick to ban your filthy ass.
Quote from Brother Barf..AKA Snitch! LOL

You know my address and how to have a face to face meeting with me. If you had any balls at all you would come to Dallas and see me. Decide if you want to say that quote to my face. The offer still stands.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Predictions?

Russell Wilson can't carry the load this time and the panthers capitalize on turnovers, winning by 10. 20-10

With Seattle playing at home, I think they will beat the Panthers by 2 touchdowns.

I don't know that I'd say two touchdowns but they will likely win and Geraldeen wilson will throw for maybe as many as 225 yards but the defense and Marshawn will carry their ass. Geraldeen still needs to improve in the red zone his numbers there are dismal and they can thank their stars they have a good FG kicker.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny, you're working with brains that never developed beyond 3rd grade. And I'm being generous.

Funny coming from you. You've been as vile as anyone that I've ever seen here the Campfire in the last eleven years.
You've gotten away with more trolling than anyone has here without getting the boot.
I did talk to Rick about you and I got the impression that he didn't like you one bit.
Did he happen to contact you about your abhorrent behavior?
Never mind... You'd lie about it. What a fool you are.
As an aside. I like the new Seattle team logo... Reminds me of you.

Hi Snitch, I'm pretty sure Rick told you to fck off. You little cry baby...the whole board knows your a snitch and are a weak little boy. If you cant handle the heat, maybe you should get a job. I would bet dollars to donuts you're on welfare and food stamps...yep, a big L on your forehead. Tootles Snitch!

GO HAWKS!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
That post should get you booted off of the Campfire.
You are a vile Troll that doesn't deserve to post here.
I'm going to do something that I've never done before and ask Rick to ban your filthy ass.
Quote from Brother Barf..AKA Snitch! LOL

You know my address and how to have a face to face meeting with me. If you had any balls at all you would come to Dallas and see me. Decide if you want to say that quote to my face. The offer still stands.

Hey loser I would love to kick the living chit out of you but your not worth my time. Plus I would have to smell your BO and smell your breath. You'll always be a loser banging away on the computer to make friends, because your a social retard in real life. Later fat Slob! GO HAWKS!!! RE-PETE!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hi Snitch, I'm pretty sure Rick told you to fck off. You little cry baby...the whole board knows your a snitch and are a weak little boy. If you cant handle the heat, maybe you should get a job. I would bet dollars to donuts you're on welfare and food stamps...yep, a big L on your forehead. Tootles Snitch!

You know where I'm at you anonymous little coward.
Rick told me that he's not a fan of yours. Have you ever talked to him? I've talked to him on the phone a couple of times and he and I are actually very cordial.I've invited him to hunt at my place in Southwest Texas. I guess he'll get around to hunting with me some day.But... He's a busy man that can't spend time here like he used to. That was way before you probably were potty trained.
I'll tell you what.Keep it up. Keep acting like the fool that you really are. It won't be long before you'll be banned and have to log back on under another name. Then we can to learn to despise you all over again.
I'm curious about your handle. Did you get it when you were locked up and ask on a late night date,to play ball with the toughest "Pitcher" around?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are one weird MFR. Do you think anyone cares you talked to rick on the phone. You are really embarrassing yourself and should probably STFU. All signs point that you're a drunk that has some serious mental problems. Get some help because you'll probably die young if you don't.Could be Rick doesn't want to be around you? Or is not into baiting Deer. grin

Bye for now Snitch. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are one weird MFR. Do you think anyone cares you talked to rick on the phone. You are really embarrassing yourself and should probably STFU. All signs point that you're a drunk that has some serious mental problems. Get some help because you'll probably die young if you don't.Could be Rick doesn't want to be around you? Or is not into baiting Deer. grin

Bye for now Snitch. smile

I have to say that you are dumber than I ever thought possible.
Back away boy. It's your only move.
Have you ever been with a woman. I mean without paying her?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL

I'm sorry. I forgot,you like dudes. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Star Lotulelei out with broken foot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who dat?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Starting DT for Carolina, 14th pick in the 2013 Draft, line anchor...

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/07/15.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.