-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing that you've done is prove that you are a liar and a loudmouth child.
Again... Post a pic or something to prove that you have done anything except be an ass on the internet.
You won't because you can't.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
ball is in your court liar.

Prove what?
That you are a liar?
Let's see some pics of you at that baseball game? Lets start there.
And the Jeep Cherokee that you made up is just more proof that you are nothing but a child that will post anything,truth be damned.
You have gone past the point of no return here. Your name calling and lies has put you in a unique position here on the Campfire. You will never be taken seriously here ever again. I know you don't care because you think it's ok to crap on the Campfire,but it's not.

Figured you're all hat and no ranch. Retard!

Odd choice of words, consider that you're the child with mental deficiencies and Bart owns both hat and ranch.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're continuing to be a liar, child. It's pretty sad, actually.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This team is unbeatable right now!!! wink

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You mean that team that couldn't care less about you, doesn't know you, won't ever know you, and that you have nothing to do with? Yeah, they are playing pretty well. No team is ever "unbeatable", except maybe the '72 Dolphins.

Funny that you root for a team of almost all black men, when you've stated your abject hatred for black men. That has to make your self-gratification schizophrenic.

You're gut-hooked, little boy. Your mental deficiencies won't allow you to leave, and your inadequacies won't allow you to admit that you're had.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
What did you play? I guess if you related it, I've forgotten.

I raced motocross and supercross as well as a little formula 2 road racing.

What era did you race?

I raced from 79 to 89 starting with 80's,then riding 125's,250's and occasionally I hopped on a 500 to ride in the open class.
I started racing professionally my senior year in High School and raced a little Formula 2(250cc)road racing.
I raced Supercross in New Orleans,Pontiac,St.Louis,Texas Stadium,The Cotton Bowl,The Astrodome,and a few more that I can't recall right now. That was in 87 to 89.
I rode in outdoor races all over the country on both 125's and 250's.
I wasn't a top tier guy but I was consistent and didn't wreck very often.I was in the money more than I wasn't until the end of my career.Got old at 20 and started getting injured and didn't recover as fast as Yamaha thought I should.
I raced against both Bob Hannah and Damon Bradshaw. Both were amazingly fast and I've beat both of them at one time or another.

That is bad ass.
Ive meet Damon in the pits a couple of times. Hurricane Hanna was the stuff.
cool

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
okok is in QUEEF MODE!

I couldnt help myself. [bleep] the Seahawks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This team is unbeatable right now!!! wink

Yea, RIGHT! Untill they get pounded by Rodger's and Clay Matthews next week!

Seathuggs season is over! Book it!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chl,

Don't feed the mentally challenged teenager. He has nothing else in life, except rooting for a team of black men (that he professes to hate) play a meaningless game.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really don't see any teams that are unbeatable. No current team seems truly great in the grand scheme of things, historically....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
QUEEF MODE!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Chl,

Don't feed the mentally challenged teenager. He has nothing else in life, except rooting for a team of black men (that he professes to hate) play a meaningless game.

LMAO

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It must really suck to be out of the playoffs....hahahaha. Specially on a ageing team with a crazy owner...might as well light yourself on fire....hahahahaha GO HAWKS!

Even the broadcasters were talking about the Hawks being a DYNASTY!! We have a GREAT chance at repeating!! BOOK IT!

GO HAWKS!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no "we" there, boy. It's "they". You aren't on the team, don't know the team, they don't know you, and couldn't care less about you.

Their lives exist without ever known you were even born. You're nothing to them.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (358WCF, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 63 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.