[Linked Image]

Yes, I know,.......it's from a meme.
0 2 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
SS LRoyJetson 4 minutes ago
SS
0 1 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Trump Privately Tells Republicans That They Need to Drop the Pizza Fighting MarineHawk 9 minutes ago
I tend to agree with him. Aside from being juvenile, Republican Senators throwing warm slices of anchovy pizza at autistic Albanian children is not helping to further any reasonable political agenda. And there are some children in India and Botswana who do not have enough pizza—potentially because of all of this. I say stop it!
0 36 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
magazine xdm5021 40 s&w 11 round compact magazine (new) foxhunterbubba 18 minutes ago
magazine xdm5021 11 round compact magazine (new) 30.00 tyd
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 15 more...
Aero Precision M4E1 Lower - like new Schwa 1 hour ago
Hi there,

I have an Aero Precision M4E1 lower with the Aero 2-stage nickel boron trigger, like new condition.

Comes w/ B5 Bravo Stock in black, just not pictured.

Grip is Magpul MOE in FDE. Carbine spring with H1 buffer. The castle nut came weathered looking.

Only things used are the lower and buffer/spring but it's in near mint condition.

B5 stock is new, so is trigger and the LPK.

$330 shipped / OBO. Must be shipped to FFL.
0 60 more...
Very nice Leupold Vari X III 2.5-8x36, matte, 1", plex Dogcat 2 hours ago
Very good condition Leupold Vari X III 2.5-8x36, matte, 1" tube, plex reticle. No ring marks.

Price - $315 shipped

Personal check is ok or Paypal to friends

Thanks!

0 131 more...
JES Re-Bore Riflecrank 2 hours ago
Hammerella Bedding
0 42 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Remington 6 1/2 Joe 2 hours ago
Is there any problem with using these primers for reloading target load pistol cartridges? Thanks
0 77 more...
Sierra .277 130 grain btsp bulk bullets scottf270 3 hours ago
One bag of 1,000 PCs Sierra Game King , lead tip, 130 grain btsp. Purchased as over runs years ago. If you want them all it's $300.00 shipped. If you only want 500 PCs, it's $165.00 shipped.

Posted buy it, followed by pm gets them. List how many you want in pm. PayPal f&f or you cover fees. Check or money order. Ship USPS flat rate box.
0 73 more...
10 MM Bear /Predator Loads Mackay_Sagebrush 3 hours ago
...........................10mm BEAR/Predator Defense/Hunting loads............................................

These deep penetrators are a 200 grain Poly Coat Hard cast Flat Point and run great in Glocks.

The velocity is 1180 FPS.

Produced in new Starline brass. This is a nice balance of power and shootability.

Available in 100 rd boxes.

PRICE:
100 ROUNDS IS $115 W/FREE SHIPPING.

I take Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal

Please post up how many boxes you would like, followed by a PM.

I currently have 1000 rounds.

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. I do not ship to, NY, MA, DC, CT, CA or any other locations with restrictions.

ALASKA shipping is possible.

See this thread here for details: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...603/thanks-mackay-sagebrush#Post18395603

PLEASE READ FAQs/ANSWERS

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts, or other components that are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

THANK YOU to all of you guys for all of the kudos about the ammo!

I truly appreciate it!
0 84 more...
IC B3
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
280AI and hornady eld bullets. ozark_squirrel_hunter 3 hours ago
Anyone loading the Hornady ELD bullets in a 280AI? I have different sizes of them
150 gr X
162 gr M
162 gr X
175 gr X
Looking for a box of the eld m 180 gr to try to. Powders I have on hand.
IMR 4831 7828 ssc
RL 19 and 22
H4831 sc.
0 52 more...
Shotguns Jump to new posts
mossberg 500A opininion (home defense / turkey / bird) humdinger 3 hours ago
I'm itching for a 12 gauge pump security shotgun, but struggle with One-trick-ponies with fixed cylinder bore chokes that restrict the use.

I found a used 12 gauge Mossberg 500A with a 20 inch accuchoke barrel and spare 28 inch accuchoke barrel. Blued and wood furniture and good shape with little wear. $329 plus tax.
Not a super buy, but the 20 inch barrel gives me choke options for turkey (NOT optoc ready - red dot with a meadowcreek mount on this one). The 28 inch barrel makes it a trap shooting or hunting back up.
The recoil pad is hard as can be and would need upgrade and a trigger spring kit too. The trigger is very creepy.... Figure toward $60 of upgrades to make it turkey duty.

So this shotgun checks off several boxes, but I've had bad luck with 2 used mossbergs before and I'm gunshy enough to consider buying a new maverick 88 (with a better butt pad already) for $230 instead.

Anything to watch for on a 500A?
Avoid?
buy?
What to do if its a lemon?
0 113 more...
Pulsar Thermal and Nightvision Optics gr8fuldoug 3 hours ago
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Refurbished Pulsar Thermals at Huge Savings

We have worked closely with Pulsar to get in all the Refurbished Pulsar Thermals they had available. These come with a 1 year Pulsar warranty and are checked out and inspected before arriving to us. This is a great way for you to save BIG on an excellent quality Thermal Optic. Savings up to $2,600.00.

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

"Subverting traditional practices, Pulsar is an industry leading brand featuring thermal and night vision technology. A custom, ground-up designed UI with all the features users want, and none they don’t, propels ease of use to new heights without sacrificing affordability. A favorite of hog and predator hunters as well as law enforcement officials, Pulsar delivers unmatched cost to value and premium performance simultaneously. PULSAR is part of Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide, a high-tech European company group with its head office located in Lithuania. Based in the North-Eastern part of Europe, we are constantly inspired by the surrounding nature, green woods, endless meadows, and calming rivers of this land. Yet we are driven by the passion to see what is beyond the visible, to reach for the invisible, and to make a sight an unforgettable moment. We proudly carry the Made in Europe flag. All PULSAR products are developed, designed, manufactured, packed, and sent out to our worldwide distributors from our factories in Europe. We develop optics and electro-optics with enhanced functionality for both professional and leisure adventures. In-house produced firmware and software guarantee optimisation and essential quality of our devices. Through continuous technological innovation, we seek to enhance human abilities and provide one’s mastery and greater success in unfavourable nature conditions."

DIGEX N450 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $899.99

DIGEX N455 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $899.99

Digisight Ultra N455 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $949.99

Digisight Ultra N455 LRF Digital Night Vision Rangefinding Riflescope for only $999.99

Axion 2 XQ35 Thermal Monocular for only $1,399.99

Axion XM30S Thermal Monocular for only $1,199.99

Axion LRF XQ38 3.5-14x32 Thermal Monocular for only $1,899.99

Thermion XM38 4.2-16.8x32 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,199.99

Thermion XM50 5.5-22x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,799.99

Trail LRF XQ38 2.1-8.4x32 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,299.99

Helion 2 XP50 Pro 2.5-20x50 Thermal Monocular for only $2,499.99

Trail LRF XQ50 2.7-10.8x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,599.99

Trail LRF XP50 1.6-12.8x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $3,399.99

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10% on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
0 89 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Pulsar Thermal and Nightvision Optics gr8fuldoug 3 hours ago
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Refurbished Pulsar Thermals at Huge Savings

We have worked closely with Pulsar to get in all the Refurbished Pulsar Thermals they had available. These come with a 1 year Pulsar warranty and are checked out and inspected before arriving to us. This is a great way for you to save BIG on an excellent quality Thermal Optic. Savings up to $2,600.00.

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

"Subverting traditional practices, Pulsar is an industry leading brand featuring thermal and night vision technology. A custom, ground-up designed UI with all the features users want, and none they don’t, propels ease of use to new heights without sacrificing affordability. A favorite of hog and predator hunters as well as law enforcement officials, Pulsar delivers unmatched cost to value and premium performance simultaneously. PULSAR is part of Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide, a high-tech European company group with its head office located in Lithuania. Based in the North-Eastern part of Europe, we are constantly inspired by the surrounding nature, green woods, endless meadows, and calming rivers of this land. Yet we are driven by the passion to see what is beyond the visible, to reach for the invisible, and to make a sight an unforgettable moment. We proudly carry the Made in Europe flag. All PULSAR products are developed, designed, manufactured, packed, and sent out to our worldwide distributors from our factories in Europe. We develop optics and electro-optics with enhanced functionality for both professional and leisure adventures. In-house produced firmware and software guarantee optimisation and essential quality of our devices. Through continuous technological innovation, we seek to enhance human abilities and provide one’s mastery and greater success in unfavourable nature conditions."

DIGEX N450 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $899.99

DIGEX N455 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $899.99

Digisight Ultra N455 Digital Night Vision Riflescope for only $949.99

Digisight Ultra N455 LRF Digital Night Vision Rangefinding Riflescope for only $999.99

Axion 2 XQ35 Thermal Monocular for only $1,399.99

Axion XM30S Thermal Monocular for only $1,199.99

Axion LRF XQ38 3.5-14x32 Thermal Monocular for only $1,899.99

Thermion XM38 4.2-16.8x32 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,199.99

Thermion XM50 5.5-22x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,799.99

Trail LRF XQ38 2.1-8.4x32 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,299.99

Helion 2 XP50 Pro 2.5-20x50 Thermal Monocular for only $2,499.99

Trail LRF XQ50 2.7-10.8x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $2,599.99

Trail LRF XP50 1.6-12.8x42 Thermal Riflescope for only $3,399.99

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10% on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
0 56 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
free hazmat and IMR4895 in stock Savage99Nut 3 hours ago
Just a friendly heads up that Natchez has free Hazmat shipping and they have IMR4895 and 4064 in stock for the first time in quite awhile!! Prices make me wanna vomit but.... if you need it its available
0 97 more...
Reloading Bullets - 7mm, 308, 358, 375 Combatpreacher 4 hours ago
Extras...

7mm/284 Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting - 140gr. - 1 box of 50 - $30

308 Speer Boat-Tail Soft Point - 165gr. - 1 box of 100 - SOLD

358 Speer Flat Nose - 180gr. - 1 box of 100 - $35

375/38-55 Barnes Flat Nose - 255gr - 2 boxes of 50 each (100 total) - $100 for both

Shipping will be $5 extra, which is 1/2 what it will cost. If you want it all, I'll ship for free!
0 162 more...
TOPS Knives Steel Eagle 107C Delta Combatpreacher 4 hours ago
I guess my Rambo days are over so I'm letting this really nice knife/sheath rig go....

TOPS Knives - Steel Eagle 107C Delta Class
7.63" fixed blade, 1/4" thick of 1095 RC56-58 steel.
Midnight Bronze blade finish (has some marks from being used but still razor sharp)
Handle is Tan Canvas Micarta
Functional saw-teeth on spine.
This knife can be seen in the movie "Predators" worn my Adrian Brophy on the front of his "Tac-Vest".

Retails for $315 and is 100% made in USA

I ditched the cheap Kydex sheath that it came with and up-graded to a "Spec-Ops" Brand Combat Master Sheath (Tan) that retails for $70

This is a really nice and genuine Tactical/Survival knife. Because it is slightly used, Ill ship Knife and sheath in original TOPS box for $200 OBO...Thanks
0 118 more...
Swarovski LRF GreatWaputi 15 hours ago
Swarovski
0 56 more...
6.5 bullets Nosler and Sierra 120 & 123 gr TRnCO 15 hours ago
I have 3 boxes of 6.5 bullets totaling 250 bullets. Prefer to sell as one lot. Boxes have been opened but all bullets accounted for.
1 box of Nosler Custom Competition 123 gr. 100 count
1 box of Sierra Match HPBT 120 gr. 100 count
1 box of Nosler BT Hunting 120 gr. 50 count

Asking $150 shipped lower 48

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]IMG_20240507_192230096_HDR by .com/photos/156405073@N02/]Tim Richard, on [bleep]
0 164 more...
CZ-Mini Pappy348 15 hours ago
JO CZ mag unit
0 36 more...
WTS Couple AR's and Shotguns Spring1898 16 hours ago
C&R eligible can go to C&R holders.

- Browning A5 12ga Full ~1949 - $675 (great mechanical shape, some finish thinning / wear), earlier trigger guard safety
- Unfired Charles Daly 601 DPS 12ga (Benelli M4 clone) - $475
- Unfired Mossberg 500 12ga Cantilever Rifled Slug gun $300
- Mossberg 535 12ga 3.5" chamber (not unfired but minimal use, <25 rounds, never hunted) - $300
- Girsan MC312 3.5” 12 ga semi (inertia gun) (less than 100 rounds) - $300

- Unfired Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 16” w/ free float handguard - $375
- Late 2010's Bushmaster XM15 E2S - $600 16" 1:9 Twist LEO Trade-In

Not really looking at trades
The couple exceptions would be 22" Henry case color hardened octagonal barrel, 45-70, Tikka T3 Lite in 338 Federal Hog Hunter, 4" Taurus 689, or Sauer in 8mm mauser or 6.5x55, or Stainless Rossi M92 in 454 Cassull w/ Tube feed option

Payment can be Cash in person, Paypal FF, or USPS Postal Money Order.

Pics Here
https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...of-houston-clear-lake-texas-city.125132/
0 297 more...
Talley Lightweight Mounts....Rings with integral Bases singleshotguy 17 hours ago
I have 2 sets of the Talley Lightweight Bases/Rings....both sets are in excellent condition with all screws.

Remington 700 30mm Medium Height

Weatherby Vanguard 1 inch Low Height

$ 35.00 each ....price includes USPS Priority shipping.

If you can use both $60.00 total shipped.
0 106 more...
MSR HUBBA NX TENT alyuaz 17 hours ago
https://imgur.com/a/oosQCb5

Lightly used (2 nights) green MSR Hubba NX solo tent. I will also include a green footprint from another tent used as a ground sheet. Price is $319/shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Check, MO, Zelle, PP F&F payment.

https://www.inwild.com/msr-hubba-nx...QhcuyZEsxD79EAc_dRebj5x_s-3hJ0fCf5XZ9Z-A
0 105 more...
SOLD 2UP Yesterday at 11:05 PM
Very lightly used, with all the parts/hardware, plus the mounting stand $85 shipped
0 133 more...
Ranger Point Marlin Parts spence1875 Yesterday at 10:03 PM
I have bought and sold here for years with no issues, prefer a check, but can-do PP, and Zelle. I can do FTF in Houston area.

All NIB as in pic, $50 shipped for it all.
0 171 more...
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
AX24

550 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,014
Posts18,500,292
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.