Originally Posted by TheKid
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I guess I am old fashioned. I am going to start with game bullets on game animals until testing shows I can't get the accuracy I want. It shouldn't take much to find a game bullet that will hit a pig sized target at reasonable distances. That's not really a task that demands match grade accuracy. That said, I completely get the infatuation with precision accuracy. I am just getting started on reloading with the goal of a very accurate game load and chose the 223 Accubond as my starting point. I scanned through this thread, was their any mention of it?

The 75BTHP and the 77TMK both behave like game bullets on game. I couldn’t care less about BC, I shoot critters year round and targets almost never. I’m not certain on the TMK but the BTHP is cheaper than “game” bullets of the same weight and behaves like it was made to be shot into pigs instead of tiny groups. Just because it doesn’t have a deer on the side of the box doesn’t mean it isn’t a good hunting bullet.

Man go catch some carp or something.. lol

Last edited by 79S; 05/07/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.