Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Not exactly. It's possible to use a PBR approach and dial for anything further.

Some of the guys are saying you can simply zero at 100, slip the turrets, and then dial to 225 and leave it there while hunting. Dial again for longer shots, if needed.

I don’t know how may times it needs to be explained, but that’s the way to do it.

To put it as nicely as possible, Most here have no idea how their equipment functions

😁
And just imagine if you hunt with scope that doesn't have knobs and just a crosshair, then MPBR is where its at, it doesn't get any simpler than that.

Yeah, it gets a lot simpler:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

There's no guessing when you use a good reticle with reference points. Like rcamuglia said, there are a lot of guys that don't know how to use their equipment. I see it all the time. There is beauty in keeping schidt simple. MPBR went the way of the dodo bird. A simple experiment out to even a measly 400 yards would prove a lot of guys using that method can't keep their bullets in the kill zone of a deer more than 60% of the time. Resulting in a lot of wounded animals or missed shots. You guys have no reference points, just wild azzed hold over/guesses..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA