Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by hookeye
Seems to be quite a few subforums on this site.
Fail to see how the "hunter's campfire" sub ruins the value of all the others.
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.
Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer
Hah - you don't know emotional, nor have a true clue. Go personal with your pokes - get your behavior outed. More in store?

Your comments here on this thread to gunchamp have been one of the most gentlemanly dissections and autopsies ever performed on an anus so rarely seen on The Campfire.

And still, he doesn’t get it. I don’t believe that he ever will due to it being far beyond his lacking capacity to understand clearly.

Well done.
It was very nice of you to post this message. When these guys go personal or vulgar, it seems time for treatment. I wish the best for gunchamp - and hope something rang a bell.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron