Originally Posted by BobinNH
Squeeze, there's a guy on another thread with the handgun chambered for some stout stuff.....think it's SScoyote.

He is doing some pretty cool stuff with bolt action handguns...at distance no less...7mmDakota among others...must be a 30 there somewhere!The world is your oyster!

Today, we can have whatever makes us happy! smile
...........Yep! No doubt there are some stout bolt custom handguns out there for those who wish to really push the envelope. But my shorty tubed 300 WSM Ruger carbine is alot easier to manage, tolerate, easier on the wrists and elbows, than if it were chambered in a handgun without a rifle stock.

I like, and I`m sure that most would prefer the idea of putting a stock butt against their shoulder with something that powerful. Bolt handguns can no doubt be carried way to the extreme, and if too extreme they`d be far less enjoyable to fire.

But again, if you happen to run across any 30 cal handgun which can deliver similar #s to my carbine, which would include nearly a ton of downrange energy at 500 yards, please let me know.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger