What pisses me off is why any state keeps jacking up fees..for sportsmen and outdoorsmen...

Western states try to make a cash cow out of out of state hunters... keeping coming up with more regulations in the name of game management, when the end results are dramatically declining populations...

I'll leave Wyoming alone, and just focus on Oregon.. I liberal democrats always want to keep raising fees, just because they can't spend all the revenue they get in fast enough... our fuel tax is 42 cts a gallon...

License fees keeping going up... my latest gripe is that these jackasses come up with every one has to report their hunt results, even if you got nothing.... and if you don't there is a $25 fine the next time you purchase your license for the following year... they don't want to call this a fine, they want to call it a surcharge.. I call it another friggin public rip off..

So cursing all the way, I go on line and 'comply' with their BS, first for my son and then myself.... then my son gets a post card from the state and they tell him he did not comply so he has to pay a fee next hunting season for not complying...

so I call the state F & W and after multiple calls, trying to figure out there multi layers of voice menu options ( which anyone in their right minds hate anyway, as nothing ever seems to fit what one is looking for), I get a live person....

my name is looked up and I am told that I was in compliance... I give me son's name and am told he wasn't in compliance... so I ask how could it be that I filled in his information to make sure it was done, and they have my record and not his?

so I get this smart ass reply, "do you have your confirmation number?" What, we as the public now must receive an 'confirmation' number to prove that you STATE Employees did your Friggin JOB????' " yes sir"....

Bite me tongue... " no I gave you people the credit that you people did your job"....

'well sorry sir, your son will have to pay the $25 fee and the law states that there is no exceptions'

"So let me get this straight.... you people screw up and make a mistake on doing your jobs, therefore the state rewards itself with a 'no exceptions' bonus demanded from the public??"

'yes sir'....

these MF politicians and especially democrats need to learn there are only 100 pennies in a dollar..and they think they deserve as many of those pennies from each citizen's every dollar, and really go out of their way on another scam to get it...

I wish to hell I could take that $25 in pennies and throw the damn things in the face of our jackass democrat governor, by the handfulls.... and show him exactly what I think of his bright ideas on how to screw the citizens of his state.. they never end...

the only thing these democrats are good for, in about any state, is to lynch the SOBs....

and in Oregon that starts with Jennie Burdick and John Kitzhaber... I am not going to do it, but I darn sure wouldn't lift a finger to stop anyone who was going to...

its not the $25.. its the never ending BS of these jerks...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez