Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 68 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 67 68
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Got all kinds of people here. Some people agree with me,...most don't.

,..and that's fine.

But some people need to be run off.

'They just don't fit.

Any other part of these fora and I would agree, but this is the bullshit section and anything goes, apparently.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The most pathetic thing about the thread was a father saying the "f" word multiple times in front of the toddler. Speaks volumes about this man. Surely the mother wasn't filming this.

The idea, of someone having their kid film your "greatness" while you're talking about your "greatness" on the internet,

was just plain awkward and uncomfortable on this end.

Is the joke maybe actually still going on?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Got all kinds of people here. Some people agree with me,...most don't.

,..and that's fine.

But some people need to be run off.

'They just don't fit.

Any other part of these fora and I would agree, but this is the bullshit section and anything goes, apparently.

Including running people off.

It's an old tradition down south.

"Where'd he go?"

"He got run off"

It applies to the internet world too.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
But actually,..he run his own self off.

It just took others to point at it and say so.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by isaac
Pathetic that grown men, with some obvious, seriously F'd up low self esteem issues, and who are raising kids, are laughing at this infected boil of a epic fail thread as though it's something to be proud of. A couple of retards, who made other retards believe they're one funny group of retards, are now enjoying a circle jerk of high fiving retards trying to validate the retardation of the chief retards. Way to strive for mediocrity, players.

It's only effect has been to narrow the list of those worthy of consideration and respect.

Shameful and revealing. Fix it or find yourselves in a less than enviable position of having to bounce back from it.

In the meanwhile, grow the [bleep] up.

Exactly right Bob.
I guess responding to this will get me on the "gullible pussy" list, but I'd rather be there than sloshing around in the mud with the folks that find this schitt funny.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's not a matter of agreeing or not agreeing.

It's a matter of when one is one on one with himself,can they then convince themselves they did the next right thing, before hitting the pillows. It's hard to sleep when there's no validating,goat-ropers high fiving you when in your own isolation.

Doing the next right thing is a workable axiom.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I saw a lot of good men that offered their thoughts and prayers for my mom during her passing. They took time to offer their kind words to me and some even related their own experiences with losing a parent. The kindness shown by these "strangers" towards another "stranger" changed my attitude and perceptions of online friendships in a good way. They wrote those words perhaps not knowing how much they would mean to the recipient but I want them all to know how I will always remember their kindness. I can't fathom ever taking advantage of that, even as a "joke". I meant what I said at the very beginning of this and also in my PM to Travis, which apparently went unread, when I said I would keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. It would appear he and they will need it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This whole thread is like kicking the the cane out from a disabled person.
Some are gonna laugh at the person rolling on the ground while others will be appalled by such deed

I think some didn't think before they kicked

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I saw a lot of good men that offered their thoughts and prayers for my mom during her passing. They took time to offer their kind words to me and some even related their own experiences with losing a parent. The kindness shown by these "strangers" towards another "stranger" changed my attitude and perceptions of online friendships in a good way. They wrote those words perhaps not knowing how much they would mean to the recipient but I want them all to know how I will always remember their kindness. I can't fathom ever taking advantage of that, even as a "joke". I meant what I said at the very beginning of this and also in my PM to Travis, which apparently went unread, when I said I would keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. It would appear he and they will need it.

It felt good opening up a bond with you Bill. And no punk thread run by a bunch of clowns will keep me from doing that for any of my other brothers who might need a hand in a time of need.

This place can show the worst in people but at times, also the best.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Comparing alcoholism to cancer is a slap in the face to people that have fought cancer or lost loved ones to cancer whom did nothing in life to put themselves at risk for it.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I figured it was a gag from the git-go, but I'm usually pretty slow to take bait.

I kind of cringed when I saw a lot of folks bare their souls here. But it does say something for their good character and willingness to give moral support.

In my mind, I've pretty much worked out that nobody is generally as good, or bad, as they come across on an internet forum.

This place is like a family of sorts, with all the typical interactions, scandals, and dysfunctions.

I don't think a 'shunning' is gonna work here.....might as well lighten up, and move on.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by CRS
This whole thread was awesome. I cannot remember laughing so hard at single thread on this forum, ever!

You are CRS, and you can't remember?

What were the odds.

Now that's kinda funny.

Yes it is, I have jabbed fun at myself more than once.

I am very serious in my daily life, I help many people everyday with substance issues, cancer, mental illness and the list goes on.

I Empathize with people who deal/dealt with these issues, my family has been affected by it.

But what is life of you cannot laugh a little? Can be very healing.

I think it is ok to come home after a stressful day and laugh at internet jokes.

I am more concerned about the guys who are wound too tight. Stress is not a good thing.

Arcus Venator
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm with you on that.

Gotta keep things in context.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I don't think a 'shunning' is gonna work here......

Maybe not,...but it will concentrate the bullshit into a small circle,...and it will probably be much smaller that it was.

Eventually it'll fall off to nothing,...as it should be.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Maybe not,...but it will concentrate the bullshit into a small circle,...and it will probably be much smaller that it was.

Eventually it'll fall off to nothing,...as it should be.

Yeah, that's gonna happen. No more bullsh** on the Hunter's Campfire, it's about time.

Thanks for taking care of that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Situational awareness boys and girls--------- and why would any of you bare your souls on the Internet is beyond me..... I figured something was up,when shrapnel posted ol Deflave was kicked out of the annual prairie dog shoot.. When a couple months back Deflave was picking up books or some [bleep] like that for shrapnel.. Bros on the outs don't run errands for each other... But I was one of the guys that did send him a pm I was holding out hope he was telling the truth anyhow it was about my dad and alcoholism my dad used to kidnap women and kill them and and cut their skin off to make a human suit cause he wanted to be women all because of the booze...

Last edited by 79S; 04/03/16.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Im outta this schist show.

Last edited by MadMooner; 04/03/16.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm betting we all know, what you will see if you look up "butt hurt" in the dictionary. shocked
Feel free - step right up and place your bet – it's inconsequential. Some clowns might feel themselves so important that a classless charade actually could cause “hurt” for others around here. Empty - just hopeful clown dreams.

Maybe cover your first gamble - place a bet on knowing what the dictionary says about “disappointing”, or even “disgusting”?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 56 of 68 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,815 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,604
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.