Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I wonder if that dude was fuggn one of their wives or owed them drug money? Doesn't seem like just an arrest gone bad, looks personal.

coming from the wonder bread white orygon you don't understand jungle justice of the east coast and south and mid west by black officers;
this standard practice and has been for years

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
OreGONE is fugged up in a lot ways, but that's one redeeming quality.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
No manufactured outrage like in Floyd even though this much worse?

I was thinking that George Floyd arresting officer doing things by the books far as I’m concerned. These guys holy chit just started beating his ass. If this was 5 white officers ph uck every major city be in flames in 3-2-1

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
OreGONE is fugged up in a lot ways, but that's one redeeming quality.

it is. lucky you

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by ribka
No manufactured outrage like in Floyd even though this much worse?

I was thinking that George Floyd arresting officer doing things by the books far as I’m concerned. These guys holy chit just started beating his ass. If this was 5 white officers ph uck every major city be in flames in 3-2-1

Pit bull police officers.
(they must have had a reason....)

We get along great here with the local sheriff, city and highway patrol.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Looked like the pepper spray got all over everybody. That just poured gas on the fire.

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I hope they get what they deserve.

They would if they were dumped in gen pop.

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cowdoc
Looked like the pepper spray got all over everybody. That just poured gas on the fire.
That seemed to enrage the bastards more burning from there own pepper spray.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
They got fugked by that video. Looks like a traffic cam almost. Dude probably deserved it.
Doesn't matter, cops aren't there to issue punishment. He doesn't look like much of a threat there.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LaVergne police seem to be friendlier than their Memphis counterparts.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S
Are ph ucked go to 1:10 and start watching.
Damm that was alot longer footage than what I seen earlier.
That one cop that kicked him in the noggin.

Kept on keeping on in that clip.

I bet he is the one still in jail.

Lotta speculation in my previous post in this link.
I bet old dude had a bleeder in the brain.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-gonna-get-sporty-tomorrow#Post18067880

From that camera footage it’s looks pretty obvious they had him in cuffs and just started taking turns beating him. Those idiots probably didn’t realize cctv up above them.
If they didn't know they should be locked up for being criminally stupid. I have been retired for 10 years and had been telling my guys that everybody had a camera.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The thing everyone seems to be forgetting is that in all likelihood, we wouldn't be talking about this if they dead man had just complied with the cops in the traffic stop and not ran.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The thing everyone seems to be forgetting is that in all likelihood, we wouldn't be talking about this if they dead man had just complied with the cops in the traffic stop and not ran.

Ok buddy we know you are a racist. But it’s very obvious they had him in cuffs. Then they decided to just start beating him. Once they had him cuffed end of story put in police cruiser transport him to hospital or call for ambulance. Running from cops doesn’t give the cops a green light to beat him for 3 minutes. I don’t care what color your skin is.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if that dude was fuggn one of their wives or owed them drug money? Doesn't seem like just an arrest gone bad, looks personal.
Thought the same thing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok buddy we know you are a racist. But it’s very obvious they had him in cuffs. Then they decided to just start beating him. Once they had him cuffed end of story put in police cruiser transport him to hospital or call for ambulance. Running from cops doesn’t give the cops a green light to beat him for 3 minutes. I don’t care what color your skin is.

That's right, just like a good liberal/Black apologist, call someone a racist when you can't come up with an explanation. I'm not excusing what the cops did, but all he had to do was to comply with the traffic stop, say yes sir, and do what they said. He choose to resist........and it cost him his life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is always the case. Doesnt make what happened right though and i know you werent saying it did

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/27/23.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 79S

Well put, I agree completely.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This is always the case. Doesnt make what happened right though and i know you werent saying it did

Finally, someone with some sense.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
They got fugked by that video. Looks like a traffic cam almost. Dude probably deserved it.

Nice....i'm sure he deserved having his ass beat in handcuffs. Give me a break...

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LOL! The democratunderground bunch keep bitching and whining about white supremacy and racism in the discussions about this.

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (160user, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1234, 51 invisible), 16,959 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,900
Posts18,538,734
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.