Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.
Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

Any bets on whether Trump wins in Montana or Wyoming? Pretty sure Trump has both states locked down.

Tester won't win this time even if a few MT girls sit things out and all the out of state dollars won't change things.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.
Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

Any bets on whether Trump wins in Montana or Wyoming? Pretty sure Trump has both states locked down.

Tester won't win this time even if a few MT girls sit things out and all the out of state dollars won't change things.

Sure trump will win Wyoming and Montana, never said otherwise.

Trump won Montana and tester was reelected...that's the point.

Trump is going to matter even less in regard to Tester being elected in November.

You are right about one thing, lots of MAGA voters pulled the lever for Tester, and even more will this year.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/27/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’d like to go quail hunting with Little Marco.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
MAGA🤪😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wowser

Which numbnut sockpuppet is that?

LostDouchebag91 got a third sock?

Nah he's been posting for years. Liberal "bird hunter" that "owns a farm in ND"

Well it is time for you 2 to tell the class a plan to send a different Senator from your State. You fucked it up last go around and we all want to know what lessons you have learned and will you get off the couch so the rest of the USA does not have to suffer another Tester 6 year term.

Thanks for your attention to this important matter from those who have had to endure your Liberal Senator who changed the majority on the US Senate.

Tier One NyQuil Operator checking in!

Hell yeah, get some. Post up a 20 yo hunting pic for validation.

Boom

This one is always a jewel......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It's interesting that Remsen was in favor of Rosendale instead of Sheehy.

I don't know if he was wrong!

Guess we will find out in November.

Remsen? LOL

He got his azz kicked in 2022 by a Democrat.

Think about how crappy you have to be to lose to a D in MT.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by callnum
It's interesting that Remsen was in favor of Rosendale instead of Sheehy.

I don't know if he was wrong!

Guess we will find out in November.

Remsen? LOL

He got his azz kicked in 2022 by a Democrat.

Think about how crappy you have to be to lose to a D in MT.
Bozeman is sadly no longer Montana, not that it matters to out of state liberals like Lloyd and yourself.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Trump is going to matter even less in regard to Tester being elected in November.

You are right about one thing, lots of MAGA voters pulled the lever for Tester, and even more will this year.

Not this time. Green Decoys are sidelined and the ground work has been laid.

There is no world in which Trump wins MT and so does Tester. A few whiners here on the Campfire with their couchies stuck to the couches won't be enough.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November. Looking at you, NannyGoatWhine, SimpleJimmy, and Shrappy Baldwin.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/27/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, I got all the schitbags out on that one......LMAO!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Lol, you getting your info from Zoey again? Jon is now on the same ballot as Trump, gonna be tough for him to win without Chouteau county, which he never could win. Which county did Jon teach music in again?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Not in Montana Buzzy.

There is no world in which Trump wins MT and so does Tester. A few whiners here on the Campfire with their couchies stuck to the couches won't be enough.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November.

Happened already...before trump fatigue. Pretty bold to say it won't happen again.

Sheehy isn't a real strong candidate.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/27/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Backroads

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Lol, you getting your info from Zoey again? Jon is now on the same ballot as Trump, gonna be tough for him to win without Chouteau county, which he never could win. Which county did Jon teach music in again?

Meh, BFD if he's on the same ballot. Tester does good work for Montana. Most Montana residents aren't unmanned drones like you. They pay attention and have IQs higher than their shoe size.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I’d like to go quail hunting with Little Marco.

I Like Your Attitude

Anybody that Handle 7 1/2 shot is a right up there with Iggy Pop

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Meh, BFD if he's on the same ballot. Tester does good work for Montana. Most Montana residents aren't unmanned drones like you. They pay attention and have IQs higher than their shoe size.
That’s what all the out of state liberals say Lloyd. Congratulations?
Make sure you tell Zoey to mind his manners next session, he will listen to a mentor like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November.
Happened already...before trump fatigue. Pretty bold to say it won't happen again.

Sheehy is quite a bit better than Rosendale was in 2016.

Threads like this here on the Campfire show how much more involved the shooter/hunter/sportman vote is now than in 2016. You and I were the only ones discussing that 2016 race and you were right then that Tester would win. I give you that one. Lesson learned.

Green Decoys no longer have any influence.

Times have changed for the better and Tester needs to be picking out his new home in Alexandria VA for his new career as a lobbyist really raking in the big bucks.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Sheehy is quite a bit better than Rosendale was in 2016.

Threads like this here on the Campfire show how much more involved the shooter/hunter/sportman vote is now than in 2016. You and I were the only ones discussing that 2016 race and you were right then that Tester would win. I give you that one. Lesson learned.

Green Decoys no longer have any influence.

Times have changed for the better and Tester needs to be picking out his new home in Alexandria VA for his new career as a lobbyist really raking in the big bucks.

Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.

Oh the Irony......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1badf350, 1minute, 10ring1, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,303
Posts18,505,394
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.