Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

SHHHHHH! Dammit man, you can't allow these dang TRUTHS to escape now fer the luva mike...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JMR40
Reading comprehension is important. I don't know how they arrived at 9200 people. Covid didn't kill anybody. Cancer and AIDS, have never killed anybody either if you use the same definition. The 3 primary causes of death are respiratory failure, heart failure, or trauma. Diseases like Cancer, Covid, and AIDS attack the body leaving it weak and the people will eventually die of either respiratory or heart failure. The key term is Covid "related". Just like Cancer "related" or AIDS "related".

Between 2104 and 2019 from January to August the average number of deaths from all causes in this country was right at 8000/day. From January to August 2020 the number of deaths from all causes was right at 9000/day. Something is killing an average of 1000/day in this country more than died in the same time period over the last 5 years.

You’re making entirely too much sense for most folks around here...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman

I still think the whole situation is a conspiracy shïtshow, and that the GateWayPundit is as stupidly biased to the right as CNN is to the left. Not a damn thing in that link can be trusted, IMO, just like any other news source.

My view on most things now. Either "side" pushing some point of view with a bias to the point that we can't get a true overview of any situation.

To paraphrase a forum member who's no longer with us "looking for info here is like bobbing for apples in a septic tank, it just ain't worth it".

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I'm hard pressed to believe that Trump's intelligence teams did not know this earlier. I'm guessing that with all of the emotion around this, he has chosen to just let it play out and timing the announcement closer to the election.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i was diagnosed with a significant back issue back in november. during this period my primary doctor retired, hard to get a second opinion, covid hit. from what i later heard i was within a day of checking out when i went into the hospital for back surgery. that followed by a month in rehab, and now more rehab in a chair trying to get to walk again. I can tell wierd stories about covid, masks, and hospitals and rehabs.
i do know i saw my beloved wife one time, during about six weeks, on the other side of a plate glass window. I was in many respects isolated from others in the rehab, do to covid protection. it has been a real process for me.
including a couple of heart attacks. If i eventually do leave this world, it aint gonna matter how they label it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
#hoax

Hope all the terrified boomers can rest easy now.......

Hey don’t tell Old Toot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kelbro
I'm hard pressed to believe that Trump's intelligence teams did not know this earlier. I'm guessing that with all of the emotion around this, he has chosen to just let it play out and timing the announcement closer to the election.

Can you name anyone on Trump’s “team” past or present that is not working to remove him from office and can be trusted.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The answer to all this from the Left will be "So what? 150,000 people died so far with Covid and it's Trumps fault" Blah, Blah, Blah.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i was diagnosed with a significant back issue back in november. during this period my primary doctor retired, hard to get a second opinion, covid hit. from what i later heard i was within a day of checking out when i went into the hospital for back surgery. that followed by a month in rehab, and now more rehab in a chair trying to get to walk again. I can tell wierd stories about covid, masks, and hospitals and rehabs.
i do know i saw my beloved wife one time, during about six weeks, on the other side of a plate glass window. I was in many respects isolated from others in the rehab, do to covid protection. it has been a real process for me.
including a couple of heart attacks. If i eventually do leave this world, it aint gonna matter how they label it.

Ron that sounds horrible.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
this covtard post aged well

Reading comprehension is important. I don't know how they arrived at 9200 people. Covid didn't kill anybody. Cancer and AIDS, have never killed anybody either if you use the same definition. The 3 primary causes of death are respiratory failure, heart failure, or trauma. Diseases like Cancer, Covid, and AIDS attack the body leaving it weak and the people will eventually die of either respiratory or heart failure. The key term is Covid "related". Just like Cancer "related" or AIDS "related".

Between 2104 and 2019 from January to August the average number of deaths from all causes in this country was right at 8000/day. From January to August 2020 the number of deaths from all causes was right at 9000/day. Something is killing an average of 1000/day in this country more than died in the same time period over the last 5 years.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka
this covtard post aged well

Putin's troll bumping 4 year old threads to stir up shÌt again.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just a reminder of what the Covtards did and how scarred they were of dying, they were willing to give up every ones elses freedom and take away their kids so they could live a little longer, Not so much stirring schit up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

2 members like this: gunchamp, GMMuscle
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by T_Inman

I still think the whole situation is a conspiracy shïtshow, and that the GateWayPundit is as stupidly biased to the right as CNN is to the left. Not a damn thing in that link can be trusted, IMO, just like any other news source.

My view on most things now. Either "side" pushing some point of view with a bias to the point that we can't get a true overview of any situation.

To paraphrase a forum member who's no longer with us "looking for info here is like bobbing for apples in a septic tank, it just ain't worth it".
Sounds like a Mickey Coleman saying. (Rest in peace)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The gateway pundit....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And most of those were intentionally killed by hospital protocols designed to kill as many as possible (remdesivir followed by induced coma and intubation on the ventilator), handsomely rewarded with funds from the government based on the numbers of deaths. Many more were killed by cutting off access to Ivermectin and other interventions well established as effective against COVID-19.

2 members like this: victoro, gunchamp
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Just a reminder of what the Covtards did and how scarred they were of dying, they were willing to give up every ones elses freedom and take away their kids so they could live a little longer, Not so much stirring schit up.
Should be a reminder daily. Every one of those pricks should be reminded and have their asses beaten at best

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And most of those were intentionally killed by hospital protocols designed to kill as many as possible (remdesivir followed by induced coma and intubation on the ventilator), handsomely rewarded with funds from the government based on the numbers of deaths. Many more were killed by cutting off access to Ivermectin and other interventions well established as effective against COVID-19.
SPOT ON!!

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

I don't believe anything the CDC, the FDA or the NIH says about anything!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by victoro

I don't believe anything the CDC, the FDA or the NIH says about anything!

A shame really, they used to be trusted institutions.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 57 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,209
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.