Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
conservatives like Kristol and Levin relentlessly attacking Trump the Republican nominee calling him a buffoon and an idiot

Kristol and Levin are not conservative, they are controlled opposition Jews playing a role.

A Jew who says he is conservative is lying just like a man who says he is a woman and a genetic test will reveal the truth.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Why did the majority of Democrats vote to keep McJohnson as Speaker?
Wouldn’t this have been a good opportunity for them to elect Jeffries? All they would had needed was 2 RINOS to vote with them.

I was scratching my head over the same thing. Something mysterious is going on here. I don't think us "rank 'n file" have visibility on something.
No, but we can speculate. Let’s have a look at some of the possible reasons why.

OK, try this on for size:

Taking out Trump as a candidate is the Big Trophy. Control of the House is big, but secondary.

1. Wait for a Trump felony conviction. That's the excuse to vote him as ineligible.

2. With conviction in hand, cover now provided for a few select (bribed) Republicans to vote along with all Democrats to make Trump ineligible (Orange Man Bad, Constitutional Crisis, for the good of the country, etc.).

3. Democrats can then blame Republicans for tossing Trump overboard since they voted for it too. This all happens as close as possible to Election Day, leaving Team Trump little to no time to react. He's off the ballot, no time to even replace.

4. One candidate election. Newsom, who took Joe's place during the DNC Convention, is declared the WINNER!!. Stalin would be proud.

5. A few Republicans then resign, under the cover of "recent disgusting events". The House now belongs to Democrats and Trump is out. The Plan is complete.

Once again, Timing is everything.

This is why I have repeatedly said, Military arrests will have to occur prior to election day. The Coup d'état is exposed, the the instigators are rounded up. EPIC. And the REAL FUN begins.

As Trumps bud, Dr Jan Halper-Hayes has reported, Military Tribunals have been going on for a few years now in GITMO and in several places overseas. I also hear in Diego Garcia.

There is a reason Trump said Biden was shot in the head and why Trump said Biden doesn't know if he's alive or dead and there's a reason Trump said Killery became Beautiful and there's a reason Trump said "Killery is sorta gone".

Stick a fork in her. Killery is History. Truth be told, so is Piglosi. They both went down spitting and cursing like the snakes they were.

Like Q said, You're watching a movie" and "The Patriots are in Control".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
conservatives like Kristol and Levin relentlessly attacking Trump the Republican nominee calling him a buffoon and an idiot

Kristol and Levin are not conservative, they are controlled opposition Jews playing a role.

A Jew who says he is conservative is lying just like a man who says he is a woman and a genetic test will reveal the truth.

Truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If last night's news is any indication, she absolutely ignored Trump's request.

1Minute
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Dems could give a chit less about putting some moderate in there to appease the right. Why do we care? We get stuck with uniparty clowns and the country is on the verge of collapse. Whats the plan here fellas
Vote, Vote, Vote, Red Wave be gunna save us all.
wink
Thats essentially what your "hrumph" hero Trump said.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wouldn’t this have been a good opportunity for them to elect Jeffries? All they would had needed was 2 RINOS to vote with them.

I was scratching my head over the same thing. Something mysterious is going on here. I don't think us "rank 'n file" have visibility on something.
No, but we can speculate. Let’s have a look at some of the possible reasons why.

Taking out Trump as a candidate is the Big Trophy. Control of the House is big, but secondary.

1. Wait for a Trump felony conviction. That's the excuse to vote him as ineligible.

2. With conviction in hand, cover now provided for a few select (bribed) Republicans to vote along with all Democrats to vote Trump ineligible (Orange Man Bad, Constitutional Crisis, for the good of the country, etc.).

3. Democrats can then blame Republicans for tossing Trump overboard since they voted for it too. This all happens as close as possible to Election Day, leaving Team Trump little to no time to react. He's off the ballot, no time to even replace.

4. One candidate election. Newsom, who took Joe's place during the DNC Convention, is declared the WINNER!!. Trump hauled off to jail. Stalin would be proud.

5. A few (bribed) Republicans then resign, under the cover of "recent disgusting events". The House now belongs to Democrats and Trump is out. Mass arrests of MAGA supporters begins (Red Flag laws, or something). The Plan is complete.

This is why I have repeatedly said, Military arrests will have to occur prior to election day. The Coup d'état is exposed, the the instigators are rounded up. EPIC. One candidate election alright and it's Trump! And the REAL FUN begins.

The OCTOBER SURPRISE to beat all. This one is for all the marbles. Put your helmets on.

Agreed, but wouldn't it be easier if Jeffries was in control of the House? Then the Republican, all of them, could claim deniability.

The end game is still the same, The Uniparty is conniving and planning to take out Trump, AND his supporters.

We will see which road they take, but the Uniparty Plan is obvious.

OH sorry Calvin, did I sound like a Democrat badmouthing your preciouses Republican Establishment

Last edited by steve4102; 05/09/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

2. With conviction in hand, cover now provided for a few select (bribed) Republicans to vote along with all Democrats to vote Trump ineligible (Orange Man Bad, Constitutional Crisis, for the good of the country, etc.).

4. One candidate election. Newsom, who took Joe's place during the DNC Convention, is declared the WINNER!!. Trump hauled off to jail. Stalin would be proud.

5. A few (bribed) Republicans then resign, under the cover of "recent disgusting events". The House now belongs to Democrats and Trump is out. Mass arrests of MAGA supporters begins (Red Flag laws, or something). The Plan is complete.

This is why I have repeatedly said, Military arrests will have to occur prior to election day. The Coup d'état is exposed, the the instigators are rounded up. EPIC. One candidate election alright and it's Trump! And the REAL FUN begins.

The OCTOBER SURPRISE to beat all. This one is for all the marbles. Put your helmets on.

Agreed, but wouldn't it be easier if Jeffries was in control of the House? Then the Republican, all of them, could claim deniability.

The end game is still the same, The Uniparty is conniving and planning to take out Trump, AND his supporters.

We will see which road they take, but the Uniparty Plan is obvious.

OH sorry Calvin, did I sound like a Democrat badmouthing your preciouses Republican Establishment

Stevie McQueef,

You are a moron and a democrat to boot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Eggzackly!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

It's important to The Swamp that it goes down in history as a "Republican House" taking Trump out as a candidate, keep their fingerprints off that one. Felony conviction is easy cover for bribing a few Republicans. The rest of the Republicans will be on the losing side of the vote. They can claim they "tried".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's important to The Swamp that it goes down in history as a "Republican House" taking Trump out as a candidate, keep their fingerprints off that one. Felony conviction is easy cover for bribing a few Republicans. The rest of the Republicans will be on the losing side of the vote. They can claim they "tried".
Makes sense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

2. With conviction in hand, cover now provided for a few select (bribed) Republicans to vote along with all Democrats to make Trump ineligible (Orange Man Bad, Constitutional Crisis, for the good of the country, etc.).

4. One candidate election. Newsom, who took Joe's place during the DNC Convention, is declared the WINNER!!. Stalin would be proud.

5. A few Republicans then resign, under the cover of "recent disgusting events". The House now belongs to Democrats and Trump is out. The Plan is complete.

This is why I have repeatedly said, Military arrests will have to occur prior to election day. The Coup d'état is exposed, the the instigators are rounded up. EPIC. And the REAL FUN begins.

As Trumps bud, Dr Jan Halper-Hayes has reported, Military Tribunals have been going on for a few years now in GITMO and in several places overseas. I also hear in Diego Garcia.

There is a reason Trump said Biden was shot in the head and why Trump said Biden doesn't know if he's alive or dead and there's a reason Trump said Killery became Beautiful and there's a reason Trump said "Killery is sorta gone".

Stick a fork in her. Killery is History. Truth be told, so is Piglosi. They both went down spitting and cursing like the snakes they were.

Like Q said, You're watching a movie" and "The Patriots are in Control".

General

Why is Hilarious Douplegangger just as Vile and Evil as the Original.

Seems a waste of Taxpayers Money

Hahahaha Hahahaha

I love reruns of Gunsmoke..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Looks like you are right.

Mike Johnson Promises to PROTECT Hired Gun Jack Smith

Not only did Mike Johnson fund Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan without committing funding to protect the US border, he also promised to protect hired gun Jack Smith.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/mike-johnson-says-he-wont-defund-hired-gun/

Protecting Jack Smith, ie putting Trump behind bars is McJohnson’s top priority. This is the back room deal he made with the Democrats in the House.

So, why did Trump tell MTG to back off?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Presidential Immunity Question must be pretty Important to Emanuel to let MAGA MIKE continue to Harass Him

Emanuel must know “We the People “ Know the Legal System is a Holocaust of Legal Jurisprudence

I Love Reruns of Gunsmoke

Now Emanuel that chaint making No Sense ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now Speaker McJohnson is in NY supporting Trump. I wonder if he will make an appearance in Jack Smith’s court room after he vowed to protect Jack Smith and his prosecution of Trump.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think Johnson is being controlled by blackmail.

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
More likely he is controlled by his political ideology and his membership in the Uniparty

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
He’s probably getting a schidt ton of emails about Trump’s treatment.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He’s probably getting a schidt ton of emails about Trump’s treatment.
Nonsense

If he is getting emails, as if he even reads them, they are about his failure at the border and his funding Ukraine when he promised not to. Trump can take care of himself, he doesn’t need Traitor McJohnson doing Phony pressers to help Trump, he is there to help Himself hoping he can tag along on Trump’s coat tales to get re-elected in Nov.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rainshot

Ya think? A Christian/Zionist out of nowhere, with a pedo "cat with the canary in his mouth" expression. Virtually unopposed shoo in? Probly coincidence.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Looks like you are right.

Mike Johnson Promises to PROTECT Hired Gun Jack Smith

Not only did Mike Johnson fund Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan without committing funding to protect the US border, he also promised to protect hired gun Jack Smith.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/mike-johnson-says-he-wont-defund-hired-gun/

Protecting Jack Smith, ie putting Trump behind bars is McJohnson’s top priority. This is the back room deal he made with the Democrats in the House.

So, why did Trump tell MTG to back off?

I disagree. Jack Smith needs to go all the way down.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 50 invisible), 1,967 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,223
Posts18,524,618
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.