Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The government narrative on any important matter can be pretty much assumed to be a fabrication, and one universally agreed upon by all the Western governments.

This. Our Neonazi infiltrated .Gov hates America, the Constitution and US.

They hate Trump most of all and No.2 is Q.

Theres a Clue. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by Angus55
Any body that believes the Government is a fool, then and now !

The US government didn't approve use of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Are you saying that was a bad decision?
Wow! It was hammered into us that if we weren't getting one of the emergency authorized vax shots we were causing grandma to die. We were assured they were all safe and effective, and that if we got one of the available shots, we wouldn't get sick, and couldn't spread it.

Shouldn't you be somewhere denying the Holocaust?
I'm wondering how well infomed you are regarding vaccine data, in general. Have you by chance gone to the VAERS .gov site and looked at the VAERS report numbers for MRNA covid vaccines relative to all other vaccines reported over the last 30 years?

□ Yes
□ No

If "Yes", what are your thoughts about the numbers?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The government narrative on any important matter can be pretty much assumed to be a fabrication, and one universally agreed upon by all the Western governments.

Theres a Clue. whistle

You haven’t had a clue; likely in decades. There is no Q. Hillary isn’t detained at GITMO or dead, elites aren’t drinking adrenochrome out of kegs, Biden isn’t wearing a mask, and Trump hasn’t secretly been calling the shots as commander-in-chief the last four years. The country is sliding downhill and it isn’t because the patriots are in control and the white hats will come riding in to save the day as part of the great plan.

Get a grip and see if you can find some reality as a last act.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Theres a Clue. whistle

.Gov is Q

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Theres a Clue. whistle

This never happened.

The patriots are in control.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That AZ is the vac, that toot took, twice + boosted.

Kilt him stone det !!

Never to be heard froms, again !

Dite, @ fistcamp !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Donald Trump sure seemed proud of it at the time.
He claims he still is.
Trump needs to lick his wounds on this one and admit that it was a giant chit show. There was nothing good about the death shot in the end. With all we know now, he needs to knock it the hell off

1 member likes this: Dons99
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Thegman

The US government didn't approve use of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Are you saying that was a bad decision?
Wow! It was hammered into us that if we weren't getting one of the emergency authorized vax shots we were causing grandma to die. We were assured they were all safe and effective, and that if we got one of the available shots, we wouldn't get sick, and couldn't spread it.

I'm wondering how well infomed you are regarding vaccine data, in general. Have you by chance gone to the VAERS .gov site and looked at the VAERS report numbers for MRNA covid vaccines relative to all other vaccines reported over the last 30 years?

□ Yes
□ No

She cant think for herself because she is a leftist chitbag

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Theres a Clue. whistle

You haven’t had a clue; likely in decades. There is no Q. Hillary isn’t detained at GITMO or dead, elites aren’t drinking adrenochrome out of kegs, Biden isn’t wearing a mask, and Trump hasn’t secretly been calling the shots as commander-in-chief the last four years. The country is sliding downhill and it isn’t because the patriots are in control and the white hats will come riding in to save the day as part of the great plan.

Get a grip and see if you can find some reality as a last act.
Sorry Jag, theres alot of truth to what he is saying

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Thegman

□ Yes
□ No

First of all, the AstraZeneca vaccine isn't an mRNA vaccine, it is viral vector vaccine. Like Johnson and Johnson was. There was also a problem with the Johnson and Johnson having more side effects (still rare) than the mRNA vaccines that Pfizer and Moderna where putting out.

Second, VAERS numbers aren't something you can just look at the raw data and get much of if one doesn't look at how that data is generated. Cases get reported in one of two ways. Any person can voluntarily put a report on there if they have some type of medical condition that happened after the vaccine. Or, a doctor can put can put a report on VAERS. A doctor friend of mine said they had been told to report any medical condition that appeared within 2 months after getting the vaccine or booster. Now since a very large portions of the population were getting vaccinated within about 6 months, and many of those were getting boosters every 6 months, there will be a huge amount of data put onto VAERS just because somebody happened to get something within a month or two of being vaccinated. This huge number of people being vaccinate in a short period of time never happen with VAERS before, so of naturally there are far more VAERS reports for the Covid vaccine than there have been with other vaccines. Because of the way the data is assembled, if they put nothing but distilled water in the shots instead of vaccine, it still would have had the most number of reports on VAERS.

What VAERS is good for is going through the data and seeing if there is some reports one should look at further. But the data doesn't really tell one much other than just pointing researcher is a direction where there may be something to look at.

Last edited by RHOD; 05/10/24.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm extremely multifaceted.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Donald Trump sure seemed proud of it at the time.
He claims he still is.
Trump needs to lick his wounds on this one and admit that it was a giant chit show. There was nothing good about the death shot in the end. With all we know now, he needs to knock it the hell off
Agreed.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Second, VAERS numbers aren't something you can just look at the raw data and get much of if one doesn't look at how that data is generated. Cases get reported in one of two ways. Any person can voluntarily put a report on there if they have some type of medical condition that happened after the vaccine. Or, a doctor can put can put a report on VAERS. A doctor friend of mine said they had been told to report any medical condition that appeared within 2 months after getting the vaccine or booster..

Interesting. My wife works at the largest hospital in NJ and my buddy is a surgeon in the other. They both say it was pretty common knowledge that Dr's were not encouraged to report to VAERS as it was potentially discouraging vaccinations, which were mandated by both hosp.

So, your Dr friend said ti was ALL reported, and my two are saying that reporting vax issues to vaers was verboten

Huh.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Second, VAERS numbers aren't something you can just look at the raw data and get much of if one doesn't look at how that data is generated. Cases get reported in one of two ways. Any person can voluntarily put a report on there if they have some type of medical condition that happened after the vaccine. Or, a doctor can put can put a report on VAERS. A doctor friend of mine said they had been told to report any medical condition that appeared within 2 months after getting the vaccine or booster..

Interesting. My wife works at the largest hospital in NJ and my buddy is a surgeon in the other. They both say it was pretty common knowledge that Dr's were not encouraged to report to VAERS as it was potentially discouraging vaccinations, which were mandated by both hosp.

So, your Dr friend said ti was ALL reported, and my two are saying that reporting vax issues to vaers was verboten

Huh.

I'll add, again anecdotally, that it was common practice to call any deaths with a positive covid test reported as a covid death.

A joke.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it doesn't offer immunity, it's not a vaccine. Anyone remember the "very rare breakthrough case"?
Fraud.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Huh.

I'll add, again anecdotally, that it was common practice to call any deaths with a positive covid test reported as a covid death.

A L I E.
FIXT

A hallmark of the Satanic Illuminous Globalists Nazi World Order, WEF and DNC.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Huh.

A John's Hopkins study revealed that only 1- 10% of cases submitted was ever reported by VAERS.

Actually only about 1-2% of cases were recorded and listed by VAERS according to my bud Dr Richard Bartlett of "Silver Bullet" Budesonide Covid-19 treatment fame.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R

Huh.

I'll take your word for it (with out any cracks about NJ). But once again, that would illustrate that the VAERS data isn't taken in as systematic a way as would be required for people drawing these conclusions from it. So when one see someone saying VAERS shows that some vaccine is causing some side effects, you know they are not understanding the limits of the VAERS data. The most one can really say about VAERS data is: There were a number of reports of some medical issue after taking the vaccine, further research should be considered.

This is what happened with the myocarditis as side effect of the Covid vaccine. They notice a relatively higher number of myocarditis being reported on VAERS, so the looked into it. Yes, in certain groups an increases risk of myocarditis after vaccination was found. Myocarditis actually pretty common after either vaccinations and viral infections. The conclusion after further research was the myocarditis as a result of the vaccine was usually mild, temporary still pretty uncommon, where as the myocarditis from the Covid virus (in unvaccinated members of the group) was more common and more likely to be more severe, so the recommendation for those groups to be vaccinated stayed in effect.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What ever happened to the Dmed statistics?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by erikj
What ever happened to the Dmed statistics?

Are you referring to Defense Medical Epidemiology Database? I'm sure it is used for somethings, maybe they used it to help identify the increased risk of myocarditis in young men exposed to the vaccine and the virus. It is probably not the best for looking at the entire population of the US, since it only includes active service members, it will be heavily skewed toward young men in the sample .

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (19rabbit52, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 3,184 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,627
Posts18,533,169
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.