-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it April Fool's day again? That's funny.

1Minute
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Moochelle is too lazy to ever give up the life in the lap of luxury she/he/it is living now. Lots of skeletons in the closet between those two. Has anybody seen anything of the two rent-a-kids they supposedly had while they were squatting in public housing (the White House)?

I agree. Way too much cushy fun for a "former First Lady" socialite schmoozing with the very wealthy liberals who fawn over her, for her to want to be stuck behind a big desk in the White House covered with papers outlining REAL problems she'd have to spend a tremendous amount of time trying to solve.

L.W.

You seriously think Biden spends time trying or even has the ability to solve problems? He does what he’s told and so will she. No thinking required.

I agree that Pedo Joe has nothing to do with making the decisions required of the President of the United States. He's suffering from severe Alzheimer's Dementia and can only function, barely, when his doctors shoot him full of their special drug cocktail. Nevertheless, those problem papers are still handled by Obama's stooges, albeit with Obama's typical stupidity.

Those problems do not just go away. Michelle might not want to keep up the appearance of "working hard" at her Oval Office desk ... but she'd still have to be there.

My opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
F me on a barb wire fence.

Anti Trumpers are never not funny.

I wish I could get snubbed by a bunch morons whose common denominator is licking Trumps a$$.

Oh, wait, I already have – here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Moochelle is too lazy to ever give up the life in the lap of luxury she/he/it is living now. Lots of skeletons in the closet between those two. Has anybody seen anything of the two rent-a-kids they supposedly had while they were squatting in public housing (the White House)?

This is my opinion, as well.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If y'all think that dude is gonna replace Biden.... You've been smoking too much $h!t...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pedo Joe ain’t zero’s puppet. Zero was a puppet himself! Somebody, or more probably, a group of somebodies has been running this country since Reagan left office. Both Bushes were, are no better than the freaking democrats! And you can bet your bottom dollar that had McStain or Romney been elected over zero, they would have danced to exactly the same time.
Sometimes I think I’m living in a nightmare that I can’t wake up from.
If you had told me that we Americans would let this happen in the 1980s, I’d have said you were freaking crazy. And yet, here we are!
I said 4 years ago that Moochelle would eventually be a democratic nominee for president. It may be lazy, but the people running the show know it’s popular with the liberals. Way more so than HilLIARy. I honestly don’t believe she could get enough support to win even with the massive fraud! I think most people recognize her as poison.
I’d bet good money that they’ll pull Mooch out of retirement!

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
If y'all think that dude is gonna replace Biden.... You've been smoking too much $h!t...

The scenario is that Obama II will be pedojoes running mate and that Biden will step down early in the second term.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We all thought Joe would step down during this term,but he has failed dramatically in the last couple years.
I have been saying Mike will be in the picture for well over a year,some of my peeps think I'm nuts.
Extreme wealth,power,regardless of "lazy" that's what the handlers are for.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I have said for years now, that biden will have a 'health emergency' right before the election. Mooch will step in, and run in his place. It's all legal. "she" will win in a landslide. Barack will have 8 more years to work on his well known agenda of destroying America.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It doesn’t matter who or what is the Democrat nominee, 81 million votes already signed sealed and delivered

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I agree. Way too much cushy fun for a "former First Lady" socialite schmoozing with the very wealthy liberals who fawn over her, for her to want to be stuck behind a big desk in the White House covered with papers outlining REAL problems she'd have to spend a tremendous amount of time trying to solve.

L.W.

You seriously think Biden spends time trying or even has the ability to solve problems? He does what he’s told and so will she. No thinking required.

I agree that Pedo Joe has nothing to do with making the decisions required of the President of the United States. He's suffering from severe Alzheimer's Dementia and can only function, barely, when his doctors shoot him full of their special drug cocktail. Nevertheless, those problem papers are still handled by Obama's stooges, albeit with Obama's typical stupidity.

Those problems do not just go away. Michelle might not want to keep up the appearance of "working hard" at her Oval Office desk ... but she'd still have to be there.

My opinion.

L.W.
If they truly think biden is going to lose, she just might do it to keep Trump out. The same people who have been ruining the country will keep on doing that. If they pick a VP they think could win in 28, she bows out after one term. Don't forget the allure of her making history as the first woman President. Ego can be a big motivator.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Simple Math----- Big Mike runs with Gavin as VP---- she wins then soon afterwords she steps down and VP Gavin is our Pres.

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Trump has got this.
2028 will be gal against gal.
My bet is for Dem Jen Saaki Vs Huckerby Sanders.
(Spelling incorrect- don"t care)

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
It doesn’t matter who or what is the Democrat nominee, 81 million votes already signed sealed and delivered

Watermarked paper ballots are coming. Trump will win every state or almost every state.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
F me on a barb wire fence.
This is right up your kazoo Commie

don’t play fake

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Trump has got this.

News will come out proving Jen Psake was a major international.child trafficker for the Clittons and Epstein and ran them on Evergreen Shipping.

Killerys secret service name was Evergreen.

Jen was one of Zeros main flunkies through his term.

The Obamas are being put on the world stage to be destroyed by Trump and the Patriots.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I dont think Big Mike wants to do anything that would require work.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Trump has got this.

News will come out proving Jen Psake was a major international.child trafficker for the Clittons and Epstein and ran them on Evergreen Shipping.

Killerys secret service name was Evergreen.

Jen was one of Zeros main flunkies through his term.

The Obamas are being put on the world stage to be destroyed by Trump and the Patriots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102

Watermarked paper ballots are coming. Trump will win every state or almost every state.

We will see in November, I sure won't hold my breath.

Still waiting for Hillary to go to prison.

Last edited by RMiller2; 05/12/24.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
She lives like a queen now and doesn't have to get out of bed before noon. That's no way that lazy cow would want to do anything that requires work.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 17,655 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,936
Posts18,539,242
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.