Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Oh, and scrapnel, nice cut and paste of a bunch of meaningless $hit. Try doing some thinking on your own with policies that mean something to the average American.

It's 86 btw, will be 90 by the end of the year.

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Sure thing, but it really bothers you that I canā€™t remember that far back on elk.

As usual, you didnā€™t read and find anything from Trumpā€™s accomplishments that are negative did you?

So you are fine with Bidenā€™s performance at increased cost of goods and living and lack of border security?

Where does your buddy Tester come in on this?

You believe his adds when he wants to take Montana back. Back from what, heā€™s been Montanaā€™s senator for over 15 years, and Montana has slipped while he was at the helm.

Respond to that you one eyed government tickā€¦

You do know what a tick is donā€™t you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
1 member likes this: GMMuscle
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Every democrat is a lily livered yellow bellied commie pinko egg suckin' dawg. Includes you Buzzy. By the way, what do you sell? I want to make sure I don't buy any by mistake.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Oh, and scrapnel, nice cut and paste of a bunch of meaningless $hit. Try doing some thinking on your own with policies that mean something to the average American.

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Sure thing, but it really bothers you that I canā€™t remember that far back on elk.

As usual, you didnā€™t read and find anything from Trumpā€™s accomplishments that are negative did you?

So you are fine with Bidenā€™s performance at increased cost of goods and living and lack of border security?

You believe his adds when he wants to take Montana back. Back from what, heā€™s been Montanaā€™s senator for over 15 years, and Montana has slipped while he was at the helm.

You've been a loser your whole life living in a fishbowl.

I find most of trumps "accomplishments" as insignificant as yours.

Keep those blinders on little man.

Just so you know, sent Tester some more money last week. Will send more as his reelection gets closer.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/12/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Every democrat is a lily livered yellow bellied commie pinko egg suckin' dawg. Includes you Buzzy. By the way, what do you sell? I want to make sure I don't buy any by mistake.

You sure buy a bunch of bullchit from your favorite politicians.

Nice work!

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/12/24.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Buzz,

Another piece of American History of accomplishments of the Trump Administration. You need to personally read them all and then tell us how how many were so detrimental to this country.

Because you don't know much, other than you have killed 85 elk, This list was only 3 years of the Trump administration as your party of choice stifled any positive influnce during the last year as you jumped on his administration about the Covid pandemic and he wasn't able to get much done agains a tidal wave of leftist propaganda and the severity of the so-called pandemic.

What do you think of Fauci? He and all your friends at the left support so many disgusting policies and you will sacrifice all of it to claim your position on public land issues that mean more to you than the Liberty to enjoy them

Can you answer even one of those concepts with a cogent (cogent; adjective coĀ·ā€‹gent Ėˆkō-jənt. Synonyms of cogent 1a: appealing forcibly to the mind or reason : CONVINCING
cogent evidence b: PERTINENT, RELEVANT a cogent analysis response) statement rather than your mindless change of the subject?

Trump Administration Accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Womenā€™s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veteransā€™ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to Americaā€™s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the futureā€”the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canadaā€™s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugsā€”saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to Chinaā€™s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Shrapnel, that idiot's too stupid to stand in the rain. He'd drown.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Just so you know, sent Tester some more money last week. Will send more as his reelection gets closer.

Spoken like the little rat that you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Born in 69, Bush Sr was the first presidential election I could vote in.

Voted R everyday time, for President.
Sometime holding my nose and raking the best turd in the bowl.

Here is the thing.
For at least 25 years I've lamented not "being able" to vote Democrat.

I can tell you with more certainty how I'll vote in the 2032 general election,
than I can feel about being alive for it. Or, that we will have a "free and fair" election
then.

And that right there is everything wrong with our system in a nut shell.

The Dem candidate will promise to try and,
kill every baby possible,
take every gun possible,
take every dollar from producers possible,
give as much to any special interest possible,
list all my rights as much as possible.

The Republicrat will promise to try and not let that happen.
(Neither means it)

Every American knows which they think they want.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

You sure buy a bunch of bullchit from your favorite politicians.

Nice work!
You sure suck a lot of cock šŸ„“

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Why do you avoid the real issues and redirect every time you get uncomfortable with the truth?

Little man? Funny how a cross eyed dwarf like you would call someone little.

You wonā€™t admit Montana and the countryā€™s backslide happened while your boy Tester was in charge?

One thing at a time, try and answer again.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Why do you avoid the real issues and redirect every time you get uncomfortable with the truth?

You wonā€™t admit Montana and the countryā€™s backslide happened while your boy Tester was in charge?

I can't make your dumbass comprehend, I've answered your question. What part of I dont give a chit about your googled bunch of perceived trump "accomplishments" don't you understand?

I like what Tester has done for Montana, you're too ignorant to think on your own, let alone recognize that.

Run along little man, btw, how many historic places did you choose to desecrate on your recent trip? Or is that just something you do in Montana?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump 2024 ! for me > here is another reason why = this May 2024 in Minnesota these demorats / liberal-ass`s just past a law that here in Minnesota we are suppose to have our guns unloaded and locked up in our homes . >> so we better all better hope Trump becomes the next president and we keep all of our > Amendments and Constitution of the Republic of the United States America .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't make your dumbass comprehend, I've answered your question. What part of I dont give a chit about your googled bunch of perceived trump "accomplishments" don't you understand?

I like what Tester has done for Montana, you're too ignorant to think on your own, let alone recognize that.

Run along little man, btw, how many historic places did you choose to desecrate on your recent trip? Or is that just something you do in Montana?

Hey buzz,

Show me the google search I used.

Oh, so you canā€™t find it? Because it isnā€™t a googled or cut and paste history. It is real, show me one thing that is on the list that isnā€™t true.

Just one before you call me a name or reference a non existing monument desecration.

You canā€™t do it, can you?

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Carry on... šŸ¤”

Ur phaagut ass wonā€™t leave broke back mtn

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Shrapnel howā€™d you like them Virginia mountains

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One more thing Buzz,

I have had enough of your pointless densitivity. Iā€™m going to do another thing you canā€™t, go and join a happy family of mothers, grandmothers and children as we celebrate Mothers Day..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Shrapnel howā€™d you like them Virginia mountains

The whole trip was gorgeous and green. What mountains are you referring to?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hey buzz,

Show me the google search I used.

Oh, so you canā€™t find it? Because it isnā€™t a googled or cut and paste history. It is real, show me one thing that is on the list that isnā€™t true.

Just one before you call me a name or reference a non existing monument desecration.

You canā€™t do it, can you?

Of course it was a Google cut and paste. As ignorant as you are, even you can't destroy the basic use of the written English language that badly.

You can't deny carving your name on a historic site in Montana can you little man?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can't deny carving your name on a historic site in Montana can you little man?

Didnā€™t happen, you fell for a lie that has been disproved.

Tuck in your shirt and take a napā€¦

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Didnā€™t happen, you fell for a lie that has been disproved.

Tuck in your shirt and take a napā€¦

Yeah it happened, the pictures have proven it, little man stovall.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 1234, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 14,704 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,064
Posts18,541,182
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.