Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Yep, only police/retired police should be allowed to carry openly(or at all) since they do not have accidental discharges.

laugh laugh laugh

And that makes you smile because you just don't have to worry about police/retred police not hitting what they aim at. There is a whole Florida movie theatre full of folks who are lucky to be alive because a retired police officer(armed due to the Federal LE carry privelege) was on the spot and able to stop a madman before he wiped out the whole place back in the winter as an example.

What makes me laugh is how funny you are and how many chains you are jerking.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Seems to me that the guys carrying a rifle in a restaurant like that are inmature. Probably the same group of guys that are militia members because they think its cool and would run like hell at the first little clue that the $hit was about to hit the fan. Attention queens.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Seems to me that the guys carrying a rifle in a restaurant like that are inmature. Probably the same group of guys that are militia members because they think its cool and would run like hell at the first little clue that the $hit was about to hit the fan. Attention queens.

Maybe; but they'd be armed. You on the other hand, would have a chili dog to fend off your attacker grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yep, but if they ever showed up someplace with overwhelming numbers and/or technology(like the US military does it) they might feel emboldened to stand their ground and fight and that could be a real danger to public safety.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
laffin'

Joe The Plumber makes an ill-timed 'comment' about his gun rights, and the majority who've responded to that thread are supportive of him.

These guys carrying their guns are actually exercising those same rights that Joe The Plumber was just giving lip service to, and the majority who've responded to this thread are castigating them for it.

laffin' some more

Not true, these open carry demonstrators do NOT have a Legal or Constitution Right to carry on Private Property if the owned says "No Guns Allowed". It's not that hard to understand if you take your head out of your a$$.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Maybe; but they'd be armed. You on the other hand, would have a chili dog to fend off your attacker grin

He's a SEAL, says so in his user name. Be he keeps some sort of super freeze pack with his blowout kit so he could freeze the footlong and use it as a truncheon.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
laffin'

Joe The Plumber makes an ill-timed 'comment' about his gun rights, and the majority who've responded to that thread are supportive of him.

These guys carrying their guns are actually exercising those same rights that Joe The Plumber was just giving lip service to, and the majority who've responded to this thread are castigating them for it.

laffin' some more

Not true, these open carry demonstrators do NOT have a Legal or Constitution Right to carry on Private Property if the owned says "No Guns Allowed". It's not that hard to understand if you take your head out of your a$$.

Yep, businesses get public subsidies which they have a right to that unfortunately prevents them from keeping blacks and similar off their property, but they are allowed to discriminate against firearms owners.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon375
Yep, only police/retired police should be allowed to carry openly(or at all) since they do not have accidental discharges.
po-po shoots himself

I wondered when that video was going to show up. He's an ATF officer, and yes he is a dumb a$$.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by W7ACT
I wondered when that video was going to show up. He's an ATF officer, and yes he is a dumb a$$.

That video is always labeled as him being a DEA agent. My guess is it was totally faked by some of these open carry loons to make real police who don't screw up look bad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
laffin'

laffin' some more

Not true, these open carry demonstrators do NOT have a Legal or Constitution Right to carry on Private Property if the owned says "No Guns Allowed". It's not that hard to understand...

Except that THAT'S not what they are being castigated for here...they are being derided here simply for the open carrying of their firearms in public, period.

still laffin'

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Except that THAT'S not what they are being castigated for here...they are being derided here simply for the open carrying of their firearms in public, period.

still laffin'
Good point, antlers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a sure bet no one will SEE a gun on me at Sonic wink

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- - - Like I mentioned earlier, we don't see any public antics out of the gay community - - -

I don't know where sherp hangs out, but for any who go to most cities, beaches, amusement parks, etc. his statement is a roaring joke. Homosexual PDA of rather extreme sorts is all too common, planned demonstrations are obvious - and the rest is topped off with the "pride" parades, dykes on bikes, queers with dears, etc.. Once subject to that ugliness, a normal person tends to get their theme.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're not onto Sherps schtick yet.

I find it funny.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
You're not onto Sherps schtick yet.

I find it funny.
+1 Cracks me up.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What if they were black, dreds, buttcrack pants, beret hat, Africa flag on they back, looking hard everywhere and at you? Just curious. How would you deal with it?

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
- - - Like I mentioned earlier, we don't see any public antics out of the gay community - - -

I don't know where sherp hangs out, but for any who go to most cities, beaches, amusement parks, etc. his statement is a roaring joke. Homosexual PDA of rather extreme sorts is all too common, planned demonstrations are obvious - and the rest is topped off with the "pride" parades, dykes on bikes, queers with dears, etc.. Once subject to that ugliness, a normal person tends to get their theme.

That is a crock! You are describing gun owners as has been pointed out by so many members here. Why else do you think firearms are on the radar of politicians so much?

Meanwhile, homosexuals finally learned in the last few decades about how flaunting their lifestyle down through the centuries and trying to ram it down everyone's throats had not been working and started being more low key....even secretive. Since they started doing that tactic, politicians have been much more open to rewarding them with more privileges. Sheeez, get with the [bleep] program and pay attention to how things work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootem
What if they were black, dreds, buttcrack pants, beret hat, Africa flag on they back, looking hard everywhere and at you? Just curious. How would you deal with it?

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

While I oppose what they are doing, none of them seem to be looking hard at anyone or anything.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
In Tennessee a store owner can place a sign restricting carry of any kind. Most of us want concealed carry but open carry can cost us business. No matter how much we support the right to carry, profit is the only thing that keeps the doors open.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Reread my question and try again.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 44 invisible), 18,630 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,947
Posts18,539,387
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.