Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"It is a birth defect with which this country was born out of slavery; we're never really going to be race blind,"

Discuss.....

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Human kind will never be race blind. I don't know why people always assume America is the bad country and others have it figured out. We are doing better than 99% of the others.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
F'k her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We will become race blind when all the races begin acting like civilized human beings instead of animals. The ball is in their court, not mine.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Albino's are picked on too. So are Black Sheep and White Leopards. WE are but one little species in the Animal Kingdom and though we like to think we are above all the others, it will never be.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The minorities are way more racists towards other racists than white folk. And whites actually have legit reasons to not like other races.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As long as ethnic subgroups major in misbehavior, they'll continue to bring discredit to the main ethnic groups that they're parts of � especially while the majority of their larger groups tolerate and seem to endorse their misbehavior.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think I come close to being race blind. I doubt anyone is completely race blind. I view ever new person I meet with an open mind. I treat them just like they are quality human beings until they prove themselves otherwise. I know black, Asian, American Indian, East Indian, Assyrian, Armenian, Jew, and even some white guys I feel fortunate to call friends. Race does not enter into the discussion, it is who they are that places them on my friend, ignore, or do not like list.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Amazing that Dr. Rice, who (until Hussein was "selected") proclaimed her successes were on merit, now starts playing the race card.

Anyone ever looked at how many minority scholarships, .gov programs, hiring preferences, loan options, etc., are PREDICATED on race? The U.S. will never be race-blind, because there's too much money and power for and to .gov to perpetuate race-baiting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKHntr
Albino's are picked on too. So are Black Sheep and White Leopards. WE are but one little species in the Animal Kingdom and though we like to think we are above all the others, it will never be.

More BS from the guy two speaks but has no clue!

The fleeces from these guys sell out in one weekend.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As long as our congress allows a black caucus but not a white one, we won't be race blind. Reform must start at the top and you can't get much higher than that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Amazing that Dr. Rice, who (until Hussein was "selected") proclaimed her successes were on merit, now starts playing the race card.

Anyone ever looked at how many minority scholarships, .gov programs, hiring preferences, loan options, etc., are PREDICATED on race? The U.S. will never be race-blind, because there's too much money and power for and to .gov to perpetuate race-baiting.

This is kind of how I see her comments too. Mooshell got lambasted(rightly so) for her comment about being proud to being an american for the first time in her adult life. Are Rices comments less patriotic?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The ones who preach tolerance are the ones who are intolerable. Blacks and other minorities have learned to use their race as an excuse to get what they want and it works because white people are dumb enough to let them! If they don't get their way, the whites are to blame because they are racists! Its over used and it still gets attention, why I don't know? I don't trust blacks nor do I pretend to like them. I treat each person accordingly to how they treat me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not just the US, but all of mankind.

1Minute
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cracks me up these double standards......the Muslim world wants to blow Israel and half of humanity into smithereens,Egyptian Muslims are slaughtering Catholics, and genocide is as normal as fresh air in Africa...

Yet Black intellectuals are worried about.... US?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I ain't havin no Zebra in my house, Wizzie!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Cracks me up these double standards......the Muslim world wants to blow Israel and half of humanity into smithereens,Egyptian Muslims are slaughtering Catholics, and genocide is as normal as fresh air in Africa...

Yet Black intellectuals are worried about.... US?

You stated it nicely!

Thanks.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm seeing the former Secretary of States statement in a different perspective. It is members of the black community who keep bringing up the slavery issue. How many times have you heard from a self-apponted spokesman for the black community rail on about the "Legacy of slavery and Jim Crow" to advance some political agenda. I've heard statements about the debate about the constitutionality of some proposed action or legislation that included the statement that the "Constitution has no validity because it had legalized slavery and Jim Crow."

I believe that continuing such attitudes from the black community are enshrining second-class citizenship and dependence on the federal government....which is an updated form of slavery.

I think that Ms. Rice was just pointing this out.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Realizing of course that she has never had anything but a Govt "job" and I use that term loosely. She is a govt teet sucker and always has been and will never be anything else.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1234, 1badf350, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 17,676 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,894
Posts18,538,616
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.