Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
So, there's this guy, his mom was born in Micronesia (Pelau) and his dad was born in Illinois. Dad's a black guy, AIr Force retired and Mom...well she's a Micronesian blend that's hard to figure out. The kids are all pretty good looking people, but under our system, the'd be called black, though they are already of mixed race.

So this guy, who by the way is a scientist for Monsanto (earns a good living, smart, pays taxes, has health insurance, wears his pants up around his waist and uses good English) happens to have married my daughter and they are expecting their first child, who will undoubtedly be labeled "black" because of the fact that many people just have to label things to be happy.

So, all I have to say about this is, [bleep] a bunch of racist bastards, here, there and everywhere.

Best.

Dan

Suspect the resume' and mixed blood thang has a bearing on your feelings as well as the fact that its your daughter that is expecting.

Suspect again that if he were a brutha from the 'hood and disappeared over the horizon upon finding out he was going to be a daddy things might be a bit different.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is Cultural Marxism?
Cultural Marxism has been dubbed "the greatest cancer in the Western world" but few even know what it is.

Definition of Cultural Marxism*:

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Cultural Marxism maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. While traditional Marxists focused on class identity in racially homogenous countries (with poor results during WWI), Cultural Marxists facilitated the racial organization of non-whites, while simultaneously asserting that "race does not exist" for white people. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, globalization, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
As long as they don't $%&&*^% with Honey Nut Cheerios!

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SBTCO
The country is $17 trillion in debt and counting, the guv is stuffing their noses up everyone's butts in every way possible, corruption is running rampant in banking and investment,congress is ripping us by the minute, and you are concerned over a cereal commercial with American citizens in it who happen to be of two different ethnic back grounds races?

Get a fricken life!

The issue is apparently lost on you at least in my view. It has to do with it's effect on American Culture by attempting to represent something that is an order of magnitude out side the standard deviation from the mean.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now you're just being mean because you don't like deviants. Unless they're outside. Or something...

LOL!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i'm sick of the blatant push to mongrolize america.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is Cultural Marxism?
Cultural Marxism has been dubbed "the greatest cancer in the Western world" but few even know what it is.

Definition of Cultural Marxism*:

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Cultural Marxism maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. While traditional Marxists focused on class identity in racially homogenous countries (with poor results during WWI), Cultural Marxists facilitated the racial organization of non-whites, while simultaneously asserting that "race does not exist" for white people. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, globalization, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children.
Exactly.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The country is $17 trillion in debt and counting, the guv is stuffing their noses up everyone's butts in every way possible, corruption is running rampant in banking and investment,congress is ripping us by the minute, and you are concerned over a cereal commercial with American citizens in it who happen to be of two different ethnic back grounds races?

Get a fricken life!

The issue is apparently lost on you at least in my view. It has to do with it's effect on American Culture by attempting to represent something that is an order of magnitude out side the standard deviation from the mean.

Not lost at all. GM is private corp. not a public/guv entity. It is not their job to determine what the "standard deviation" is in American culture, it's to sell cereal.

And like I said, there are pending issues more important than inter racial families on cereal commercials that need our attention.
Time is short.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is another clownish thread we can all thank our chief resident clown ColKlink for exposing us to.

Advertisement is ~supposed~ to be manipulative. Considering the living arrangements and abuse that seems to rampant in the US nowadays we could all get down on our knees and thank God above if only half of households in our nation could aspire to produce a morning as serene as the one portrayed in this commercial.

You want to know what commercial pisses me off? How about this one instead? Instead of a little girl making a childishly cute gesture to protect her daddy how about one of the most government dependent corps in the world lecturing about hard work and personnel responsibility? How about a company that engaged in one of the most fraudulent swindles in the history of mankind only to be bailed out by the American tax payer when they went TU telling us all how warm and fuzzy the free market and free enterprise are?

If we were still a nation of moral men, after this commercial aired there would've been million plus angry taxpayers breaking down the doors to JP Morgan to barbeque Jamie Dimon's balls over an open fire. A fire of worthless mortgage backed securities that the Treasury Dept laundered through Fannie & Freddie and the central bank.

But you keep reminding us of the important things in America. Like this Cheerios commercial.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
could have been made more believable by having the Sambo on the porch in a mustard stained wife beater and cookie monster boxers on a Tuesday morning bout 10am with a solo cup of nig-nog and him yellin "Andreeeeeeeeee' fix me a dammmm sandwich bitch"

attention to details

instead; we get the "we're not falling for thr banana-in-the-tailpipe culture washing from Big Corporate"

That's exactly what I was thinking. In interracial couples with a black man and white woman, the woman is always an inked up heifer in spandex. The commercial may be politically correct, but it is technically incorrect.

Boner pill commercials do the same thing - the woman is always some hottie in her mid-40's instead of Honey Boo Boo's mother.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by bellydeep
What is the problem exactly?

The "mom" ain't fat enough and doesn't have enough tats.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You guys can have the Cheerios, and the commercials pertaining thereto (I don't own a TV set.), I'll stick with bacon.

Bacon tastes better than Cheerios and the muzzies won't touch it.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't say it was their job only to point out the fact they are deliberately pushing the envelope to SELL ME (or you) on a notion that's just not representative.

Like I said on my OP, I don't give a rat's ass what people do, just don't try to sell me the idea. As far as on the importance scale compared to the deficit, well that would be a noshitsherlock moment, then again it was a post open to opinions and I offered mine. Yours might vary (and it did). No harm. And yes it's a happy family etc. but all things being equal (equal being the operative word) if two gentlemen, one white one..of another race were courting my daughter, my preference would be for her to marry the white gent. It's a free country?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In addition to the greedy JP Morgan evil men, you forgot to blame that as well on Fannie and Freddie, the Affordable Housing Act, the incompetent government employees who failed to stop this and the democrap party who torpedoed every attempt to fix what Carter and the democraps did. But yes, much more important than a Cherios commercial per se, but what you don't see is the all-front attack on EVERYTHING that even resembles the American Way Of Life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't say it was their job only to point out the fact they are deliberately pushing the envelope to SELL ME (or you) on a notion that's just not representative.

Like I said on my OP, I don't give a rat's ass what people do, just don't try to sell me the idea. As far as on the importance scale compared to the deficit, well that would be a noshitsherlock moment, then again it was a post open to opinions and I offered mine. Yours might vary (and it did). No harm. And yes it's a happy family etc. but all things being equal (equal being the operative word) if two gentlemen, one white one..of another race were courting my daughter, my preference would be for her to marry the white gent. It's a free country?

All I know is you mexicans sure like the white womens.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner

All I know is you mexicans sure like the white womens.

eek eek

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The country is $17 trillion in debt and counting, the guv is stuffing their noses up everyone's butts in every way possible, corruption is running rampant in banking and investment,congress is ripping us by the minute, and you are concerned over a cereal commercial with American citizens in it who happen to be of two different ethnic back grounds?

Get a fricken life!

It's the Multicultural Marxists who promote this low behavior that are the ones responsible for the $17 trillion in debt and corruption.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Good friend eyeball, I used the Quick Reply (as I am now) so I wasn't replying to anything you said. Good on ya for the eye care donation, sir.

You continued my point well. It isn't skin color that matters, it is our actions. A good father or a good mother is a good person, no matter what his or her skin color might be. Likewise a bad mother or father.

a lot of this isn't as black and white ( pun intended) as it seems...I am sure a lot of folks on this forum are just like a lot of folks I have seen in real life....

they really don't like mixed couples..... but then when they meet or have to be around them, they sort of judge them as individuals, not the natural human stereotyping...

if the interracial couple are decent people, suddenly the prejudice felt against them quickly evaporates to not existing....

sadly we have so many dysfunctional negativeness to look at in our society, that can easily make people dislike the interracial couple..

but then all too often, you get the liberal lefties that instantly want to condemn anyone and everyone that has a negative reaction to another example of what looks like all the social disasters in our society.

Like this guy Penquin's instant condemnation of the OP...as an example...

and I'd bet a lot of the condemned guys on here, based on their first reaction.. would judge any couple they meet based on the content of their character, not the colors of their skin.. especially if they are going to have to spend time around them...

too many people make race an issue in our society, and then start condemning someone who doesn't look at it exactly as they personally do.... we can thank leftists for that undertone in our society...as many are oblivious they are even doing it...

I've known more than one black person that has told me they would rather have a southern white redneck hate them, then deal with a liberal white...

at least with the white redneck, they knew where they stood and what their opinion of them was...

a white northern liberal on one hand acts like their buddy and then when they or no one else is looking will stab them in the back every darn chance they get...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
... what you don't see is the all-front attack on EVERYTHING that even resembles the American Way Of Life.

When I see a bunch of corporate welfare queens like JP Morgan Chase have the gall to put out a piece of self righteous trash like this commercial I have to disagree. The JP Morgan business model (as well as that for Citibank, BofA, Goldman Sachs, etc) IS an all out assault on the American way of life.

It is anti American and anti free market. Make money on swindles and frauds, stick the rest of us with the bailout bill when the bubble pops.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
im Norwegian, only race im 100% superior to are those phuggin Swedes............

Friggin' Swedes anyway! grin Some people would look at my younger brother, the only one of the five of us boys who didn't sunburn like a lobster, and once-in-awhile hint that he might have had a different daddy. Hail, Dad's mom was 100% Swedish, came straight from there and all, and had dark hair and complexion. That's where that came from. Love my throw-back brother.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I see no evidence whatever of an "agenda" in that commercial - except to sell Cheerios.

Thinking I've watched a whole lot of selling taking place which is much more offensive than Cheerios. Love me some Cheerios with honey and milk.

[Linked Image]

If you (anyone) has a problem with my mixed-race/ethnicity boys, GFY (good for you) and GFY (go phugg yourself).

Last edited by Klikitarik; 06/26/13.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 163bc, 1234, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,995
Posts18,499,956
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.