Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So this guy is the preacher at Safariman's Church....now things make more sense

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You fellas are looking at this all wrong. This fella is unlikely to have a plane crash without an airplane. The odds of him having a Gulfstream are zilch. What say we pitch in and buy him a Grumman Bearcat?

Come on, time for some charitable spirit! I don't see how a fella could hurt his self with one of these, I hear they are quite strong.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What the he77 does he need a plane for, anyhoo?

Jim

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
spreadin' the gospels, worldwide!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Ridiculous as it is, your feeble attempt to make it a racial thing is without warrant! Every damn one of all these bible thumpers whether black, white, red, yellow or brown is of the same cloth, crooked to no end and without a conscience!

Phil

When you find a white preacher wanting a free $60 mil jet report back.

Take your time, I'mm in no hurry. grin

Caucasians can do well on the tax-free con too.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I shoulda been a prosperity minister on TV. I reckon I like puzzy, fried chicken, and airplanes as much as anybody.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Did any of you know that he does not receive a salary from his churches? His money comes from his book and CD sales.

I don't know everything about his personal finances but neither does anyone who has criticized in this thread. It's neither my job or yours to judge the man. He claims to be God's servant, let God judge him. If he is doing wrong, that's between him and God but I won't criticize a man just because he is doing well.I think I'll work on getting the 2X4 out of my eye first.

I have heard a few of his sermons and they are loaded with revelation from the Word. What I've heard him say about prosperity goes way beyond money. Money is actually the lowest form of prosperity.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's on the back 9 right?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
RH you send your $300 yet?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
All this reminds me of and old time Evangelist who billed himself as" The Georgia Profit"

And yes...he spelled it that way .

Joel Osteen is about as Smarmy as it gets....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Can't believe there are that many STUPID people.

looked in the white house lately Gunner?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You fellas are looking at this all wrong. This fella is unlikely to have a plane crash without an airplane. The odds of him having a Gulfstream are zilch. What say we pitch in and buy him a Grumman Bearcat?

Come on, time for some charitable spirit! I don't see how a fella could hurt his self with one of these, I hear they are quite strong.

[Linked Image]

That thing flames like ingwe's McFlame .223AI stock... shocked

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Did any of you know that he does not receive a salary from his churches? His money comes from his book and CD sales.

I don't know everything about his personal finances but neither does anyone who has criticized in this thread. It's neither my job or yours to judge the man. He claims to be God's servant, let God judge him. If he is doing wrong, that's between him and God but I won't criticize a man just because he is doing well.I think I'll work on getting the 2X4 out of my eye first.

I have heard a few of his sermons and they are loaded with revelation from the Word. What I've heard him say about prosperity goes way beyond money. Money is actually the lowest form of prosperity.

He will, for sure...

"But pastor, it's not gossip, just information so we'll know how to pray"... shocked

Observing isn't always criticizing. The Scriptures teach that we're to not be ignorant about such things.

We're to be "wise as serpents, harmless as doves". (Matt. 10:16)

DF

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
This reminds me of when I first heard about "Grab-Back Cadillacs". An old black guy that used to work for us was telling another guy that one of the drivers had just bought a Grab-back Cadillac and I asked him what that was. I'd heard of a drop-top Cadillac, but not a Grab-back. He said it was when somebody who couldn't no way afford one bought it, knowing inside that the finance company was gonna "grab it back" as soon as he started missing payments, but would drive it til then.
This could very well be the aeronautical version.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets, come through and see if he gets elevated to a higher tax bracket.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

That thing flames like ingwe's McFlame .223AI stock... shocked

DF

Thank Jesus, someone finally noticed!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Wtxj
RH you send your $300 yet?

Not yet, but I wouldn't have any problem with anyone who wanted to. On the other side of the coin most of the folks posting on this thread would criticize someone for sending in $300 but wouldn't think twice about a man spending the same amount on lap dances.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Didn't Jim Bakker get to gang rape his lady assistant as well? What was her name?

If I remember correctly......she made a killing from that, too.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What's the point-goal of rehashing old wrongs done by those in ministry? Think about that for a while before you answer.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, afisher, 7 invisible), 1,476 guests, and 825 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,324
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.