Home
Posted By: LeroyJenkins Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Predictions?

Russell Wilson can't carry the load this time and the panthers capitalize on turnovers, winning by 10. 20-10
Posted By: tzone Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Unfortuanetly, the sea chickens win in a blow-out. Carolina has a good D but the chickens have a great D and a decent O. Panthers wont hang bast the second quarter.
Posted By: SKane Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
I don't give the Panthers much of shot in this one - DYNASTY baby. whistle

I will HAPPILY eat crow here if the Panthers pull one out.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
I would love to see the Panthers win this one but I just don't see it happening.

Seattle 24-10.
Posted By: John_G Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I would love to see the Panthers win this one but I just don't see it happening.

Seattle 24-10.

Ditto

My hopes for a Seattle loss lie in the next game(s).
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Look at the history...every game between them is close. I don't see the Panthers pulling it out but I'd be really surprised if its a blowout win for Seattle. Carolina is playing much better D than they did early in the year.
Posted By: LeroyJenkins Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Underdog FTW
Seahags by 21.

Book it!
Posted By: okok Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Yep, the Hawks will win by 17-20 points..cammy will fold in front of the noise. BOOK IT!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
George_in_SD: I will be rooting with gusto for the Seahawks to win over the Panthers this weekend!
The Panthers would need all kinds of help and good things to happen to overcome the Seattle Seahawks at their home!
It COULD happen - but, SHOULDN'T happen.
Remember the Seahawks beat the Panthers early in the season AT the Panthers place and at the time Seattle was decimated with injuries and had several key players out - those players are now BACK!
And looking GOOD.
And looking for GLORY!
GO SEAHAWKS.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
Book it

[Linked Image]

Posted By: ironbender Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/06/15
You found okok's game day T-shirt!
Posted By: byc Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Go Panthers!

Redskins just picked up one hell of a new GM who built the current Niners and Seahags organization. And yah yah okok we all know he was a drunk but he's over that so let it be. He was behind all those dynasty blasts that you so tiredly put up.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Redskins are finalizing a deal to make Scot McCloughan their next general manager, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The move is a big step toward restructuring their organization after another dismal season.

The NFL Network earlier reported the deal.

McCloughan told ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan that he met with Redskins owner Dan Snyder for six hours Tuesday and that a deal is close. The move would give McCloughan control over player personnel and would leave Bruce Allen as team president rather than serving two roles.

Scot McCloughan has worked in the front offices of the Seahawks, 49ers and Packers.

McCloughan was named San Francisco's vice president of player personnel in 2005, then was promoted to general manager in '08. He left the team shortly before the 2010 draft for personal reasons. He then served as John Schneider's assistant in Seattle until leaving shortly before last spring's draft. He also served as the Seahawks' director of college scouting from 2000 to '05.

When the deal is finalized, it would give the Redskins a huge boost to start the offseason after a 4-12 season under first-year coach Jay Gruden. The Redskins are 28-52 during Allen's five years in charge, although former coach Mike Shanahan had strong power in the first four of those seasons.

The Redskins also had been expected to meet with A.J. Smith on Jan. 11 to discuss an expanded role in the franchise. Smith had served as an executive consultant to the team this past year, focusing mostly on the draft. It's uncertain how the McCloughan news would change Smith's status.

McCloughan worked with Gruden's brother, Jon, when both were in Green Bay -- Jon Gruden as an offensive assistant and McCloughan in the front office. McCloughan got his start in the NFL in Green Bay as a scout in 1994.

Last week, Allen said they'd look at any move if it would help the team win.

"Over the next month or so, we'll have this going in the right direction," he said.

He worked for the Seahawks from 2012 to 2014 before abruptly resigning. Last season, McCloughan ran his own private scouting business, and the Redskins ranked among his clients. While in San Francisco and Seattle, McCloughan was credited with drafting Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Michael Crabtree (all in San Francisco) and Seahawks Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman, among others.
Originally Posted by okok
Yep, the Hawks will win by 17-20 points..cammy will fold in front of the noise. BOOK IT!

Tag!
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
I don't know what's going to be more fun, the game or you and okok going at it on Saturday. lol
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Book it

[Linked Image]

TFF!

Panthers win by 7. "Book IT" wink
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
The Seahawks are pretty much on a roll. Only if the bye week let them get rusty is the outcome in question. They have played better and better, even cleaner, since the midpoint of the season.
So, while I hate Paul Allen with a passion, and Seattle only that much less (gosh, I get sick of the 12 flags on all those Greenpeace Priuses), the team is darn good. If they repeat the Super Bowl, it will be because they deserve it.
Why do you hate Paul?
Posted By: okok Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny, you're working with brains that never developed beyond 3rd grade. And I'm being generous.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Now i know why you're pulling for the Panthers, byc. Me too.
I don't know what's going to be more fun, the game or you and okok going at it on Saturday. lol

Little Davey boy will be shedding tears the size of horse turds when we pound the ever lasting chit out of the kittens.The 12's will be lighting up Century link field to a frenzy. Douche bag Newton will be looking for a place to hide. This return to the Super Bowl is just formality at this point. Book it weenies.
Originally Posted by eyeball

I've never seen a "Doctor" that had as much time as you to play on the computer. You're either lousy at what you do or just a poser.?

HA! You can have him brother. He's become a total bore at this point. Like a dogs old bone. Just toss it aside and find some new marrow. Total drag on my time.

Have at him! Or it!

Go REDSKINS and our new GM! BUT for sure Go Panthers!
Originally Posted by byc

HA! You can have him brother. He's become a total bore at this point. Like a dogs old bone. Just toss it aside and find some new marrow. Total drag on my time.

Have at him! Or it!

In other words he can't get me out of his bulbous melon. LOL
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Seahags by 21.

Book it!

50 bucks??
Posted By: SKane Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Originally Posted by byc

Have at him! Or it!

In other words he can't get me out of his bulbous melon. LOL

I don't think that's where you reside. My guess is some Ex-Lax would help him rid you.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Book it
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SKane Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
grin grin

EVERYONE is pulling for the Panthers! Book it wink

Maybe OKDokie will be like Alec Baldwin, who said he'd leave the USA forever, if Bush won the White House! But of course, the arrogant Libertard bastid lied. He's still here.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
You all broke me of ever watching football again or caring who wins what. You won.
Scott. we love ya' man!!
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Book it

[Linked Image]
Is that???? Could it be??

Oh my!
Originally Posted by byc
Is that???? Could it be??

Oh my!

Nah. I figure he's a face painter and doesn't wear his shirt to the games. Him and his dorky buddies probably all wear green wigs and are all dipped in green paint and have a big S painted on their chest wink
Posted By: eyeball Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

EVERYONE is pulling for the Panthers! Book it wink

Maybe OKDokie will be like Alec Baldwin, who said he'd leave the USA forever, if Bush won the White House! But of course, the arrogant Libertard bastid lied. He's still here.

Okok inhereted wealth, like moi. wink
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Predictions?

Russell Wilson can't carry the load this time and the panthers capitalize on turnovers, winning by 10. 20-10

With Seattle playing at home, I think they will beat the Panthers by 2 touchdowns.
Yawns....Meh....boring. You'll all be looking like fools again come early Feb. After another win by the new DYNASTY!

BOOK IT BUTT RANGERS!!! grin
Posted By: slg888 Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Same as last year, can't be rooting for the GAY capital team of Seattle.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: LostHighway Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny...

No, no it's not funny. I like the new Seattle logo. It's so hard to get a logo that truly represents the sprit of the team and it's fans. But, by god they nailed it. grin
Another Bronco fan that is still butt sore...now he's going to say..."I'm a NE fan" grin

43-8 LMFAO!
Originally Posted by George loves to_S.D
Predictions?

Did you move your double wide yet? With that big chunk of change you had in your pocket..I believe it was 15k?

Or are you still in the same miserable state of mind?
Originally Posted by byc
Go Panthers!

Redskins just picked up one hell of a new GM who built the current Niners and Seahags organization. And yah yah okok we all know he was a drunk but he's over that so let it be. He was behind all those dynasty blasts that you so tiredly put up.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Washington Redskins are finalizing a deal to make Scot McCloughan their next general manager, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The move is a big step toward restructuring their organization after another dismal season.

The NFL Network earlier reported the deal.

McCloughan told ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan that he met with Redskins owner Dan Snyder for six hours Tuesday and that a deal is close. The move would give McCloughan control over player personnel and would leave Bruce Allen as team president rather than serving two roles.

Scot McCloughan has worked in the front offices of the Seahawks, 49ers and Packers.

McCloughan was named San Francisco's vice president of player personnel in 2005, then was promoted to general manager in '08. He left the team shortly before the 2010 draft for personal reasons. He then served as John Schneider's assistant in Seattle until leaving shortly before last spring's draft. He also served as the Seahawks' director of college scouting from 2000 to '05.

When the deal is finalized, it would give the Redskins a huge boost to start the offseason after a 4-12 season under first-year coach Jay Gruden. The Redskins are 28-52 during Allen's five years in charge, although former coach Mike Shanahan had strong power in the first four of those seasons.

The Redskins also had been expected to meet with A.J. Smith on Jan. 11 to discuss an expanded role in the franchise. Smith had served as an executive consultant to the team this past year, focusing mostly on the draft. It's uncertain how the McCloughan news would change Smith's status.

McCloughan worked with Gruden's brother, Jon, when both were in Green Bay -- Jon Gruden as an offensive assistant and McCloughan in the front office. McCloughan got his start in the NFL in Green Bay as a scout in 1994.

Last week, Allen said they'd look at any move if it would help the team win.

"Over the next month or so, we'll have this going in the right direction," he said.

He worked for the Seahawks from 2012 to 2014 before abruptly resigning. Last season, McCloughan ran his own private scouting business, and the Redskins ranked among his clients. While in San Francisco and Seattle, McCloughan was credited with drafting Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Michael Crabtree (all in San Francisco) and Seahawks Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Richard Sherman, among others.

Little Davey Boy...did you know the Niners and Hawks both fired him for being a raging alcoholic? LOL Do your DD.

...did you know the Niners and Hawks both fired him for being a raging alcoholic? LOL Do your DD.

geeesussss you're dense. Go back and read my original post Ron.....and comprehend!! Comon' man!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by byc

I hope he's done with the drinking. Best wishes to him. Would someone please take Bevell. eek
Posted By: LostHighway Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny...

No, no it's not funny. I like the new Seattle logo. It's so hard to get a logo that truly represents the sprit of the team and it's fans. But, by god they nailed it. grin

Like I said they nailed it. laugh
Panthers last game of the season....
Posted By: CRS Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
This will be an embarrassment for Carolina. I am NOT a Seahawks fan, but their defense has been outstanding.

The offense has not been too bad either. Barring some bizarre events, they should repeat.

But that is why they play the games.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Book it

[Linked Image]

You clowns that think that is funny, you're working with brains that never developed beyond 3rd grade. And I'm being generous.

Funny coming from you. You've been as vile as anyone that I've ever seen here the Campfire in the last eleven years.
You've gotten away with more trolling than anyone has here without getting the boot.
I did talk to Rick about you and I got the impression that he didn't like you one bit.
Did he happen to contact you about your abhorrent behavior?
Never mind... You'd lie about it. What a fool you are.
As an aside. I like the new Seattle team logo... Reminds me of you.
That post should get you booted off of the Campfire.
You are a vile Troll that doesn't deserve to post here.
I'm going to do something that I've never done before and ask Rick to ban your filthy ass.
Quote from Brother Barf..AKA Snitch! LOL

You know my address and how to have a face to face meeting with me. If you had any balls at all you would come to Dallas and see me. Decide if you want to say that quote to my face. The offer still stands.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Predictions?

With Seattle playing at home, I think they will beat the Panthers by 2 touchdowns.

I don't know that I'd say two touchdowns but they will likely win and Geraldeen wilson will throw for maybe as many as 225 yards but the defense and Marshawn will carry their ass. Geraldeen still needs to improve in the red zone his numbers there are dismal and they can thank their stars they have a good FG kicker.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Book it

[Linked Image]

Funny coming from you. You've been as vile as anyone that I've ever seen here the Campfire in the last eleven years.
You've gotten away with more trolling than anyone has here without getting the boot.
I did talk to Rick about you and I got the impression that he didn't like you one bit.
Did he happen to contact you about your abhorrent behavior?
Never mind... You'd lie about it. What a fool you are.
As an aside. I like the new Seattle team logo... Reminds me of you.

Hi Snitch, I'm pretty sure Rick told you to fck off. You little cry baby...the whole board knows your a snitch and are a weak little boy. If you cant handle the heat, maybe you should get a job. I would bet dollars to donuts you're on welfare and food stamps...yep, a big L on your forehead. Tootles Snitch!

GO HAWKS!!!
I'm going to do something that I've never done before and ask Rick to ban your filthy ass.

You know my address and how to have a face to face meeting with me. If you had any balls at all you would come to Dallas and see me. Decide if you want to say that quote to my face. The offer still stands.

Hey loser I would love to kick the living chit out of you but your not worth my time. Plus I would have to smell your BO and smell your breath. You'll always be a loser banging away on the computer to make friends, because your a social retard in real life. Later fat Slob! GO HAWKS!!! RE-PETE!!

Hi Snitch, I'm pretty sure Rick told you to fck off. You little cry baby...the whole board knows your a snitch and are a weak little boy. If you cant handle the heat, maybe you should get a job. I would bet dollars to donuts you're on welfare and food stamps...yep, a big L on your forehead. Tootles Snitch!

You know where I'm at you anonymous little coward.
Rick told me that he's not a fan of yours. Have you ever talked to him? I've talked to him on the phone a couple of times and he and I are actually very cordial.I've invited him to hunt at my place in Southwest Texas. I guess he'll get around to hunting with me some day.But... He's a busy man that can't spend time here like he used to. That was way before you probably were potty trained.
I'll tell you what.Keep it up. Keep acting like the fool that you really are. It won't be long before you'll be banned and have to log back on under another name. Then we can to learn to despise you all over again.
I'm curious about your handle. Did you get it when you were locked up and ask on a late night date,to play ball with the toughest "Pitcher" around?
You are one weird MFR. Do you think anyone cares you talked to rick on the phone. You are really embarrassing yourself and should probably STFU. All signs point that you're a drunk that has some serious mental problems. Get some help because you'll probably die young if you don't.Could be Rick doesn't want to be around you? Or is not into baiting Deer. grin

Bye for now Snitch. smile

You are one weird MFR. Do you think anyone cares you talked to rick on the phone. You are really embarrassing yourself and should probably STFU. All signs point that you're a drunk that has some serious mental problems. Get some help because you'll probably die young if you don't.Could be Rick doesn't want to be around you? Or is not into baiting Deer. grin

I have to say that you are dumber than I ever thought possible.
Back away boy. It's your only move.
Have you ever been with a woman. I mean without paying her?
LOL
LOL

I'm sorry. I forgot,you like dudes. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Star Lotulelei out with broken foot.
Who dat?
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
Starting DT for Carolina, 14th pick in the 2013 Draft, line anchor...

You might consider taking some of your own advice, or not. lol
You might consider MYOB. wink

Just trying to help you out. Carry on then.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
I don't like the Hawks but I do envy them. They will win this game and have a high probability of winning it all again.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I don't like the Hawks but I do envy them. They will win this game and have a high probability of winning it all again.

Someone with a high Football IQ...refreshing.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
A lot of folks are really bashing okok, but if you look at the thread, I don't think I saw one person who looks for Carolina to win. It was just a bunch of arguing over how bad they are going to lose and flaming one poster. Looks to me like all we need now is for Isaac to pick Carolina and there will not even be a need to play the game! lolol
Dude.....Don't you mean okok bashing a lot of people?

Go Panthers!!

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
okok has done more to curry disfavor for the Seahawks here than any other person I can think of.

sadly from what I hear from folks that attend games he's not an exception.

have pards that go to NFL games throughout the nation and consistently rate the Seahawk fans as the most obnoxious

and that was before they won a SB.

limited sampling, may not be accurate, but they've no dog in the fight to dis Seattle or people there, it's the one city most folks in AK identify with as it's the closest place to go to get a break from here.

I love Seattle, but haven't attended a game there, last pro game I attended was back in Houston when they were the Oilers (now the Titans of TN)

but did get to see both Payton and Campbell tote the rock, two impressive specimens in their day, twas fun, but no jumbotrons back then
Posted By: ironbender Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15

Of course they are a favorite - they are a strong team.

Posters just want the Tacoma Titties to lose because Oh!Cock! is an annoying worm.*

* meant in the nicest way.

you don't understand just HOW a 'public' forum works, do ya?
Posted By: poboy Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/07/15
It's all about how you raise 'em. cool
!!!BOOM!!!
Posted By: okok Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
Originally Posted by ironbender
!!!BOOM!!!

Did you get a nice reach around? BOOM!!
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Starting DT for Carolina, 14th pick in the 2013 Draft, line anchor...

Sweet! Evens out the loss of our best DT Mebane?

Posters just want the Tacoma Titties to lose because Oh!Cock! is an annoying worm.*

Genderbender is not suited for smack talk, her feelings get hurt.Having fun with the snow and freezing weather....sucks to be you.
Posted By: rifle Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
I'll take Carolina.It's their turn....
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15

Genderbender is not suited for smack talk, her feelings get hurt.Having fun with the snow and freezing weather....sucks to be you.

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a kid? BOOM!!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
Having fun with the snow and freezing weather....

I wish we had both for the fun.

Thanks for thinking about me.

TACOMA TITTIES!!! BOOK IT!!!
Cant wait for Green Bay to come to town, after Homo Romo throws his third pick and dumb Bryant walking off the field before the games over. laugh Unity baby!! You do that on a Carroll coached team and you're gone, Harvin, cough, cough!!!

BOOK IT BABY...Glendale can't come quick enough to cement this DYNASTY!!!!
Posted By: byc Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
Cant wait for Green Bay to come to town, after Homo Romo throws his third pick and dumb Bryant walking off the field before the games over. laugh Unity baby!! You do that on a Carroll coached team and you're gone, Harvin, cough, cough!!!

BOOK IT BABY...Glendale can't come quick enough to cement this DYNASTY!!!!

You must be talking about next season because hags aren't even past a very good Carolina team yet. But guys like you always seem to get way ahead of themselves. Just no self-control.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
David did you see that Star Lotulelie is out for the playoffs, IR?

yup -- Broken foot in Tuesday's practice and that really does blow because the Panthers went 0-2 without him earlier in the season. Hopefully, this is one of those things that gets a very young Colin Cole charged up.
He is a big loss, much like when the Hawks lost Mebane it took them 2 or 3 weeks to get right again after he went down.

The Hawks lost Jordan Hill this week as well a great young DT. He had 5 or 6 sacks in the last 5 games, he was really showing some promise.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15

Hey loser I would love to kick the living chit out of you but your not worth my time. Plus I would have to smell your BO and smell your breath. You'll always be a loser banging away on the computer to make friends, because your a social retard in real life. Later fat Slob! GO HAWKS!!! RE-PETE!!

I'd pay good money to have the pleasure of introducing you to Brother Bart.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
I wouldn't phuuck with Brother Bart watched him take out a terrorist Muslim in San Antonio,well he was probably a terrorist
Aren't they all?
Aren't they all?

Yes they are. Good for Bart! They ALL. Need to be taken out, IMO.
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
Anyone looking past Carolina and counting them as an easy win is making a big mistake. If they can run the ball like they have been to keep their defense fresh, they have a legitimate shot. I actually like the way they matchup against Seattle over Green Bay.

I'm not expecting a win but I do think it will be a one score difference in the end.
[ cool quote=UNCCGrad]Anyone looking past Carolina and counting them as an easy win is making a big mistake. If they can run the ball like they have been to keep their defense fresh, they have a legitimate shot. I actually like the way they matchup against Seattle over Green Bay.

I'm not expecting a win but I do think it will be a one score difference in the end. [/quote]

Seathugg fans are hoping to play Green Bay instead of Dallasy! Cause Dallas has allready stomped on them once, this season :cool

And if the Packer's beat Dallas on Sunday, I'll be rooting for Green Bay to beat debo and the Thugs! wink
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
If the Panthers play their game they can make things pretty miserable for Seattle. Go Panthers!!
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Anyone looking past Carolina and counting them as an easy win is making a big mistake. If they can run the ball like they have been to keep their defense fresh, they have a legitimate shot. I actually like the way they matchup against Seattle over Green Bay.

I'm not expecting a win but I do think it will be a one score difference in the end.

Yup!!
I'm going out on a limb and predict Panthers win by 14 cool

I'd pay good money to have the pleasure of introducing you to Brother Bart.

A so called Doctor with 30k posts since 2011.. eek
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
I wouldn't phuuck with Brother Bart watched him take out a terrorist Muslim in San Antonio,well he was probably a terrorist

That guy touch my shoulder.
Bobby was the one that egged him on. I was just enjoying my second cocktail of the night,minding my own business.
I think I made an impression though. smile
I was just enjoying my second cocktail of the night,minding my own business.

Pretty sure your liver is pickled and alcohol has really fked up your sorry life. I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this. Did you shoot off a bunch of rounds off your back porch there in Dallas Barf? That's what happens when you drink like a fish you don't remember the B.S you typed the night before. Now go brown nose to Rick...okok called me a name again. lol
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
You are nothing.
You are an irrelevant fool that spews like a hot beer every chance you get.
Have a nice night boy.
DYNASTY!!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Taco2fiddy7 Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/08/15
Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Seahawks get the W and move on.
WORD!! GO HAWKS!
Posted By: byc Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/09/15
dude you're just plain weird...
There ya' go. Even the Seahags know what they're in store for!

When Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett looks at the Panthers, he sees a lot of his own team.

"It's kind of weird playing them, because it's almost like you're looking in the mirror," Bennett said this week, according to The Daily Herald. "It's a team that has similar attributes all over, similar qualities -- both quarterbacks are both mobile, big receivers -- well we don't have any big receivers, but we have big-hearted receivers -- powerful running backs, great defensive lines and linebacker play. So it's a good game."

Bennett then dug in on the topic, to the benefit of us all before the Seahawks and Panthers face each other on Saturday.

"It's so much alike, man. It's like you look at a girl who looks like you, and you find out it's your cousin, so you can't go on a date with her even though you'd like to, because she looks like you," Bennett said. "But then you see her friend, and her friend's really hot, and you're like, 'That's not my cousin,' so it's good."

OK, so Bennett represents the Seahawks and the attractive Bennett clone female represents the Panthers. That's established. But who does the genetically agreeable friend represent?
He's obviously got a big ole man crush on Richard Sherman. That's plenty weird in its self.
Posted By: okok Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/09/15
Whens the last time you actually went outside and did something? I picture a chubby couch potato with a remote in his hand and the other in his pants playing with himself. grin

Come on Davey life is passing you by. crazy

P.S The panties have ZERO chance of winning on Saturday. The Hawks have given up 39 points is 6 games...14 in the second half and ZERO in the 4th quarter. Don't get your hopes up. After Saturday's game the Hawks only need two more to Re-Pete! hahahahahahah BOOK IT!!!
Today!

Your head is so easy to get into. YOU should let me in the coaches room over there... laugh

Takes both hands there rookie.
Posted By: CLB Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/09/15
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

I hope so. I want to see Dallas be THE team to beat them twice....on their turf!

BOOK IT!

Seafag season starts next week...
Originally Posted by byc

Takes both hands there rookie.

Whoa.....stop right there Skippy.
Originally Posted by CLB
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

I hope so. I want to see Dallas be THE team to beat them twice....on their turf!

BOOK IT!

Seafag season starts next week...

You said the same chit last year, do you have no shame? LOL
Posted By: byc Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/10/15
TTT
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/10/15
Book it

[Linked Image]

Just exactly who is this?
Posted By: 79S Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/10/15
Whens the last time you actually went outside and did something? I picture a chubby couch potato with a remote in his hand and the other in his pants playing with himself. grin

Come on Davey life is passing you by. crazy

P.S The panties have ZERO chance of winning on Saturday. The Hawks have given up 39 points is 6 games...14 in the second half and ZERO in the 4th quarter. Don't get your hopes up. After Saturday's game the Hawks only need two more to Re-Pete! hahahahahahah BOOK IT!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: byc Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
TFF!

Put your "book it" score back up there okok. What did you say? 28-3?
Posted By: okok Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
The panties have ZERO chance of winning this game. Hawks win by 14 or more. All the Haters on this board will be STFU at the end of the game. GO hawks!!!! Keep your eye on Bobby Wagner and Bruce Irvin. One of our D line man will knock Cammy out of the game. HAHAHAHAHA wink

BOOK THAT MFR'S!!!
Posted By: twofish Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Suck it.

That is all from "Carolina". grin

All joking aside should be a great game, I am just glad we are there to play.

twofish
Hey little Davey boy here is an interesting fact. The Hawks have given up 39 points in 6 games, 14 of those in the second half and ZERO in the 4th Quarter. grin

DYNASTY BABY!!! RE-PETE!! GO HAWKS! grin
Cam & the Panther's will beat the Seathuggs by 14
Originally Posted by twofish
Suck it.

twofish

You'll be shedding tears the size of horse turds when the game is over. A lousing record team has no bidness being here.

This just cements the notion that Texans are dumb asses.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

So when are we going to meet in person so you can say that to my face you sniveling little girl?
I'll bet that you are too scared. You're going to have as many excuses as you have insults. When and where boy?
He's probably in the boy's room applying his face paint wink
Posted By: CRS Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Not thinking there are any upset worries on this one.

Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Carolina's not going to just roll over..........

MM
Carolina's DF has stepped up their game. Deebo has not been able to break a run yet. Seathuggs OF seems flat.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
The Hawks look....unbeatable..
Cam's INT was more like a punt! And then the Panther DF stepped up again.
Tellin ya, Carolina is hangin around.

Ooops, fumble might make me eat those words.
Damn! Panther's Fullback, #35 is a hoss!

Well crap! Fumble recovered by Seattle!!!
Posted By: iddave Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Two things I'm exceedingly confident about with regards to this game.

1. The Seachickens are going to win.

2. okok is going to say (shout) some extremely stupid chit.

Book it.
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

TOUCHDOWN! GO HAWKS!!! SWEET!
Originally Posted by iddave
Two things I'm exceedingly confident with regards to this game.

Book it.

You can "book it" wink
Posted By: eyeball Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Maybe he'll get booked for the dope he is on.
Posted By: Idared Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Originally Posted by iddave
Two things I'm exceedingly confident with regards to this game.

Book it.

You can "book it" wink

+1000

We couldn't be so lucky!
I don't think Deebo has gained more than 2 yards on a run, so far! Dammit!!! Wilson got lucky on that pass! He maybe the luckiest QB in theNFL !
Now what? laugh

So when are we going to meet in person so you can say that to my face you sniveling little girl?
I'll bet that you are too scared. You're going to have as many excuses as you have insults. When and where boy?

GFY FATTY!
That was a stupid penalty! Stupid!
Focus Ron! Focus!
Mommy must have unlocked the basement door!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Is there a website to go to at which one might "book it"?

I should like to book it.
I think they just showed OK Dokey at the game! Did any of y'all see it ?
Newton fumbled out of bounds! Lucky break for the Panthers!
Panthers got robbed there! That's NOT A a catch! Receiver did not control the ball to the ground!!!

You were right, Chil...
Zebras finally get one right with the reversal!

You were right, Chil...

laugh

I bet Mark's wearing his Raider jersey, tonight wink
Great play by the Seattle player to jump the line and get the FG block! Too bad he ran into the Kicker. Hawks lead 14 to 10 at the half

You were right, Chil...

laugh

I bet Mark's wearing his Raider jersey, tonight wink

I don't know. The Raider jersey is pretty sacred. He might not want to have it on during the "Seachicken" game. smile
Bleck dude can jump.
GFY FATTY!

It's time that you and I meet.
You need to be taught some respect. Now be a man,stop the childish name calling and step up. It's time,I'll meet you anywhere you want.
Or has your alligator mouth written too many checks that your jaybird ass can't cash?
The Hawks are a second half team, we'll pull away and throw dirt on them. Book it 12's. No Coach in the NFL makes better changes than Pete Carroll......yawn. Bring on Green Bay!!

BOOOOK IT!!
Posted By: isaac Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
You said book it on a demolishing, too. 38-3,right?

I'd slow down man and give yourself some wiggle room, if you have any left on account.
39-38 would have him crowing like a banty rooster, Bob.
Bleck dude can jump.

Dats Racist wink
Posted By: 79S Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Originally Posted by twofish
Suck it.

twofish

You'll be shedding tears the size of horse turds when the game is over. A lousing record team has no bidness being here.

[Linked Image]
Deebo only has 9 carries for 28 yards
The Hawks are a second half team, we'll pull away and throw dirt on them.

No they are not and this "WE" thing is idiotic,just like you are little boy.
Bleck dude can jump.

Dats Racist wink

You dont hear the word 'bleck' where you live, Neil? grin
Is it just me or does Pam Oliver look like the lady [bleep] Doctor in the movie " "Planet of the Apes" ?
Bleck dude can jump.

Dats Racist wink

You dont hear the word 'bleck' where you live, Neil?

Nah. The rednecks around here still say Nigras wink
Well, visit west or south Texas. wink
I've been impressed with two folks I haven't paid much attention to this year. Cam and Russell.
Cam needs to start taking off and running with the damn ball !
Cam needs to start taking off and running with the damn ball !

Yes he does
Especialy if he cant throw better than those two.
Posted By: Shag Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Originally Posted by isaac
I've been impressed with two folks I haven't paid much attention to this year. Cam and Russell.

Nothing Impressive about Cam IMO.
I've been most impressed with the Panthre's DF !

Well, looks like I spoke too damn soon..........
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Living in ID it's hard not to root for the Seahawks! Being originally from MN is further motivation.
Posted By: snubbie Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Living in NC I have no trouble rooting against Seattle!
Damn good stand by the Panthers DF to hold Seattle to a possible FG, if they get it, It will only be a 7 point game with a whole Quarter to go.
If the Panthers win this,it will be sweeter than a Cowboys win tomorrow.
Especialy if he cant throw better than those two.

One minute he's throwing darts next thing you know throwing dead ducks.
Panthers keep dropping passes they won't win...
Two turnovers and cant catch it when you have to means they dont deserve the win. I guess Panthers never get a turnover.
Cam needs to forget about that "slidin" BS and get some friggin 1st Downs !!!
Oh and learn how to tackle
Well boys prep yourself for the #1 fan is not going to let you guys live it down especially byc.
Somebody must have upped his medication wink
It's a wrap this game is over unless a miracle happens..

I'd slow down man and give yourself some wiggle room, if you have any left on account.

You dissing on another ones prediction...the nerve. This game is over.
Posted By: g5m Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Looks that way.
Panthers pass defense reminds me of that of the cowboys. frown

Let them catch it, then catch them.

Ruined your night hater!!! Hawks advance
I'm afraid your right. Cam will have to pull at least a couple of miracles outta his ass to win this one.
Panthers looked like a team that won 7 games in the regular season.

Oh it's horrible tackling, Seahawks have a lot of luck on their side as well.
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh it's horrible tackling, Seahawks have a lot of luck on their side as well.

^^^ ALL of the Above^^^
Posted By: KCBighorn Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
That ought to do it!

GO HAWKS!!!
Fat lady is singing after that INT. Ballgame right there. sick
Game over lol wow that was horrible pass
Posted By: KCBighorn Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
But Chancellor was probably just lucky... smile
ALL YOU LITTLE WHINY BITCHES CAN SUCK! BRING ON GREEN BAY...ONE MORE WIN TO THE SUPER BOWL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again if the Panthers had an actual QB worth a fhugk it would be a serious ball game.

Posted By: GeoW Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
As Mickey once said... "But you should see him run with a laptop".

I will never forget that truism about Cam Newton wink

G
Posted By: iddave Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
ALL YOU LITTLE WHINY BITCHES CAN SUCK! BRING ON GREEN BAY...ONE MORE WIN TO THE SUPER BOWL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Told you so.

YOU NEED TO STFU FAT ASS! COW QUEERS LOSE TOMORROW. LOSERS!!!
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
But Chancellor was probably just lucky... smile

[Linked Image]
Russell Wilson is 15-1 in prime time. Even the announcers are talking DYNASTY. LMFAO!!!
Panthers DF kept the game close for a good while. And held Deebo to maybe 60 or 70 yards. Seathuggs OF didn't look like a "dynasty" tonight, either. But they won. Either Dallas or Green Bay won't be a cakewalk, like this game turned into.
Originally Posted by 79S
Game over lol wow that was horrible pass

Tunnel vision choker. wink
Posted By: heavywalker Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Well I'm finally able to breath a little here. Man Carolina played the Hawks tough for 3 quarters.

Cam just made too many mistakes tonight.
Originally Posted by GeoW
As Mickey once said... "But you should see him run with a laptop".

I will never forget that truism about Cam Newton wink

G

Now that's funny! Don't matter who your rooting for! I miss Mickey's sly wisdom!
Hawks are missing Jordan Hill for sure, run defense not up to par today at all.

Not even close, there's only one Russell 42-12 now.
Well, having a bleck QB sure puts Seattle in the catbird seat for another SB win this year.
Well I'm finally able to breath a little here. Man Carolina played the Hawks tough for 3 quarters.

Panthers DF kept them in the game, for the most part. Cam, not so much.

I'd slow down man and give yourself some wiggle room, if you have any left on accouneeet.

Have you looked at the score board recently?
I say there's no way in hell Cam can throw two TD's with only 2 minutes to go. Too little too late.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
I hope you guys can win it all but I don't see you beating some that are in your way. Unfortunately New England will beat you like dogs should you face them in the Super Bowl.
Yeah...31-17.

Did I miss something?

You are right you need to talk to okok you are one of the good fans out their! Good game seattle.
Why does Cam always pout when things are not going his way. He needs to grow the fugg up.

He can be a great player but his leadership is subpar for sure.
Posted By: safariman Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

Precisely. Panthers need to keep looking for a real NFL QB. There is a reason the Raiders bailed on the probably better of the two Terrelle Pryor. A big time NFL QB has to make big time plays (reaad throws) and smart plays. Cam Newton is not that guy.
Heavywalker has a life.
Just gave up first 4th qtr points in 7 games straight. laugh
Seriously? Pryor is horrible he cannot even make a freaking roster, hell the raiders even got rid of him.
Where is Davey boy byc? stop hiding..man up boy!
Just gave up first 4th qtr points in 7 games straight. laugh

Garbage time points, meh.
Why does Cam always pout when things are not going his way. He needs to grow the fugg up.

Yep, you are correct sir. Sadly, he has actually improved.
Seriously? Pryor is horrible he cannot even make a freaking roster, hell the raiders even got rid of him.

Safari man is a NUT! and a crook!
Originally Posted by safariman

Precisely. Panthers need to keep looking for a real NFL QB. There is a reason the Raiders bailed on the probably better of the two Terrelle Pryor. A big time NFL QB has to make big time plays (reaad throws) and smart plays. Cam Newton is not that guy.

Ron Rivera is gone they need to find a coach or QB coach to mentor Newton.

If I was a team mate of Cam I'd want out. I watched him all season. He's a drama queen and acts like he's tired, the last fughing guy to stand up after a huddle like he's carrying his whole team.. Can't stand his pouty ass..

God I hope the Shekacunts don't repeat! AFC Baby!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep, you are correct sir. Sadly, he has actually improved.

My favorite part of this game is that I didn't see him do his stupid first down celebration all game long.
Traditionally "blacks" don't make great NFL GB's. Lucky for SheKchunt fans Russell is half black smile
Laffin, there was a big to do about him not being black enough this year, whatever that means.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
It may take another year or two but the light could come on with Cam. Brett Farve, Aaron Rodgers and others took a while. Michael Jordan took seven years before he won the 6 and became MJ.....

Kudos to RW!
These clowns talking chit the last two years are going to have egg all over their faces, DYNASTY BEETCHES!!! One of the youngest teams in the NFL. Too bad HATERS...SORRY OUR HAWKS BEAT THE CHIT OUT OF ANOTHER TEAM. DYNASTY BEETCHES!! BOOK IT!
Good game.
haha, I Argue daily with a good buddy of mine thats a huge Tony Homo fan. I tell him non-stop Fhugh "stats"! Stats don't win big games! Id take Russell any day over Homo on any team. Well except for the Raiders and Carr! smile
Yeah...31-17.

Did I miss something?

What are the redskins doing now? watching the big boys play. LOL
Originally Posted by Shag
haha, I Argue daily with a good buddy of mine thats a huge Tony Homo fan. I tell him non-stop Fhugh "stats"! Stats don't win big games! Id take Russell any day over Homo on any team. Well except for the Raiders and Carr! smile

There's only one QB better than RW, it Rodgers...that's it.
These clowns talking chit the last two years are going to have egg all over their faces, DYNASTY BEETCHES!!! One of the youngest teams in the NFL. Too bad HATERS...SORRY OUR HAWKS BEAT THE CHIT OUT OF ANOTHER TEAM. DYNASTY BEETCHES!! BOOK IT!

===========

Huh?

When you win a 2nd SB, then we'll give you some room to talk about what it takes to even be allowed use the term dynasty.

Right now, you're a fan dreamer who hasn't come close to being on par with the fans of teams who can actually claim dynasty with any credibility.

Quit drooling like a kid whose dad is taking him to his first pro game.
Originally Posted by Shag

There's only one QB better than RW, it Rodgers...that's it.
I just want Dallas and New England out of the picture. Not sure which team I despise more. Seattle deserves a winning team with the misery that comes with living there.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
I just want Dallas and New England out of the picture. Not sure which team I despise more. Seattle deserves a winning team with the misery that comes with living there.

WTF, over???
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
What misery?
Yeah...31-17.

Did I miss something?

==============

When Seattle accomplishes 1/3rd of what the Redskins have accomplished, I won't easily continue to laugh at your adolescent silliness.

You talk like one who should be concerned more about Proactiv rather the pro football.
Fair enough...if you know anything about football you know it's coming....Book it. We aint talking about just two..... wink
Sorry your foreskins are in disarray. smile
OK, did these guys watch the same game we did?
Originally Posted by Brazos

WTF, over???

Just the thoughts of a dumb redneck in rural N.C. wink

Good luck to you guys moving forward!
Rivera's position is secure.
Chemistry is a beautiful thing in sports. wink

You had better hope that you stay anonymous because you've got a lot to answer for here. And then,little boys spew insults and think that hiding behind a computer screen is normal.
Your time is coming boy. You had better ready yourself because when the boom is lowered on you,it's gonna leave a mark.
They've been in disarray for years. They still are the number one fan generating team in the league and have far more SBs on their jacket than your team,pom-pom gal.

You speak like a young kid who just found his dad's Playboy stash.
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Rivera's position is secure.

Yep, but am actually shocked that we made it this far.
Where's Barf? hitting the bottle big time. laugh

Kamtrack was laying the wood on foo's laugh
Eh a .... Barkoff, does yous azzhole ever get jealous of the chit that comes out of your head?
Russell make's non stop good choices. He's on a top to bottom better team and he runs better than Rodgers. Hate to admit it but he's prolly the best. Best is a big word tho. Brady proved to be a badass once again today. The best three forsure. Payton is too old and slow.

You talk like one who should be concerned more about Proactiv rather the pro football.

Spot on Bob.
That boy's balls probably haven't even dropped yet.
I'd bet a c-note that he's never been laid.
That goes to Bro Bart also!
You live in Texass and you have a Cnote? Musta stole it!
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

=====

Let's hope your 187th post is a break through for you.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Okok: I am thinking the Seahawks are even better than I gave them credit for being this year!
They were awesome tonight against a very good Panthers team.
There are several people on this thread who owe the Seahawks and their legions of fans an apology.
Russel Wilson is a SUPERB quarterback, PERIOD!
Anyone who is stupid enough to dispute that is simply that - STUPID.
There is no doubt in my mind the Seattle Seahawks deserve to be among the top four teams in the whole N.F.L. again this year.
The VarmintWife hooked up her lap top computer to the "real time" seismometers our son hooked up there at CenturyLink Field and we got seismometer readings that showed the Seahawks had done something REAL good about 10 seconds before it showed up on our T.V.
That was a fun and new twist.
When "the Beast" made that one exceptional run the seismographs literally maxed out!
I am so happy, and in fact thrilled, that the Seattle Seahawks will be in the final four again this year.
Good for them and good for football.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Zat it? That your best?
There are several people on this thread who owe the Seahawks and their legions of fans an apology.

Hold into the wind
=========

Keep holding onto your dick while pissing against the wind, stupid. Don't let the other guy's hand steer you otherwise.

You had better hope that you stay anonymous because you've got a lot to answer for here. And then,little boys spew insults and think that hiding behind a computer screen is normal.
Your time is coming boy. You had better ready yourself because when the boom is lowered on you,it's gonna leave a mark.

Good grief. crazy

I do find it funny that all the guys calling one guy out for acting like a child, combat said behavior by acting like a child themselves. TFF
As am I after the 3-8-1 record through 3/4 of the season gone. The young guys coming back from injury did it and that is encouraging for next year. A fresh draft and perhaps DG does know what he is doing and we pick up another handful of FA contributors.

Considering what we accomplished with this roster, new year,new roster is looking good.....
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Okok: I am thinking the Seahawks are even better than I gave them credit for being this year!
There is no doubt in my mind the Seattle Seahawks deserve to be among the top four teams in the whole N.F.L. again this year.
The VarmintWife hooked up her lap top computer to the "real time" seismometers our son hooked up there at CenturyLink Field and we got seismometer readings that showed the Seahawks had done something REAL good about 10 seconds before it showed up on our T.V.
When "the Beast" made that one exceptional run the seismographs literally maxed out!
I am so happy, and in fact thrilled, that the Seattle Seahawks will be in the final four again this year.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Laffin..
Zat it? That your best?

======

Do you need me to dumb it down even further,sport?
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You guys have a great team but we are not a "very good team". We were actually pretty bad for most of the year. Is is just recently that we started to get our act together. At least we have something to build on.
Dan posted okok's new avatar.
Fits him,and all the other Seahawk fluffers to a tee.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Lockhart
As am I after the 3-8-1 record through 3/4 of the season gone. The young guys coming back from injury did it and that is encouraging for next year. A fresh draft and perhaps DG does know what he is doing and we pick up another handful of FA contributors.

Considering what we accomplished with this roster, new year,new roster is looking good.....

+1
Yeah...31-17.

Did I miss something?

==============

When Seattle accomplishes 1/3rd of what the Redskins have accomplished, I won't easily continue to laugh at your adolescent silliness.

Don't sound like a fool and bring up chit you weren't even alive for....it's pretty sad Boob.

=====

Let's hope your 187th post is a break through for you.

It's just another fool that nips at the ankles of real men. I guess they are hoping to find out what testosterone smells like.

I would first spit in your face then kick your old broken ass in half and stick you in my pocket. You are a real LOSER! I bet your whole family despises your fat drunken ass.I cant wait until the Packers kick you in the nuts and then hear you whine about the reffing..blah blah blah....bye Blob.
Bro you gotta get rid of that Bricktop Avatar!
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The stats show we are better than last year. DYNASTY BABY...Even the announcers were using the Dynasty word after the game.
You saying that when you are done picking the buggers out of your nose, you go sniffing nut sacks?
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Carolina beat Carolina more than Seattle did.

3 turnovers on the road, Wins ain't likely..

This was anyone's game until that last pick.

The "busy" Doctor with 30k posts in less than 4 years. Doubt you even have the credentials.

I would first spit in your face then kick your old broken ass in half and stick you in my pocket.

Why don't we meet for lunch sometime soon?
You know where I'm at. Come see me and we'll talk about football,manners,and orthopedic surgeons. What do you say fluffer boy? You going to step up?
Yawn....
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Carolina beat Carolina more than Seattle did.

3 turnovers on the road, Wins ain't likely..

This was anyone's game until that last pick.

Always a whiner in the bunch...you clowns will get slapped down again if you have the luxury of coming to the NW.

Buffalo......LOL
You saying that when you are done picking the buggers out of your nose, you go sniffing nut sacks?

I absolutely agree with your signature line, but what's with all the bad mouthing?
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You earned it little boy. Now go away and let the men talk(excluding the little fluffer boy okok).
Well, ya know some times some of these guy's put out a lot of this and it pizzez me of to the point I just hand it back to them.

Hey good news by the way regarding Mark.
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image]

I would first spit in your face then kick your old broken ass in half and stick you in my pocket.

You know where I'm at. Come see me and we'll talk about football,manners,and orthopedic surgeons. What do you say fluffer boy? You going to step up?

You keep lieing, one day you're shooting guns off your back porch with no neighbors within 10 miles....then you say you're living in Dallas. the Alcohol has pickled your brain to the point you are a retard. You're just a sad tool.
Russell Wilson is now 25-2 at home. RW had a QB rating tonight of 149.0 smile
Okok-boy made my ignore list tonight, too. I had sent him some PM's suggesting he coll off the rhetoric and name calling, as a friend. He replied with threats.

Seattle has a very good team for sure, and played some great clutch football today.
Yeah he plays smart football every time Newton throws it's a train wreck waiting to happen. I'm not a fan of either team but [bleep] if your a fan of Carolina you must cringe every time he throws it. Wilson on the other hand makes good decisions.
Okok-boy made my ignore list tonight, too. I had sent him some PM's suggesting he coll off the rhetoric and name calling, as a friend. He replied with threats.

Seattle has a very good team for sure, and played some great clutch football today.

Uh why would you send him pm's asking him to cool off the rhetoric?? Stop trying to be the forum police... Hell it's funny one guy wants to meet up and fight [bleep] is getting real. Just in case folks forgot it's the Internet.
Well, ya know some times some of these guy's put out a lot of this and it pizzez me of to the point I just hand it back to them.

Hey good news by the way regarding Mark.

It sure is! God is faithful. .... smile

Posted By: EdM Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Silly chitte what matters to folks as Rome is likely burning around them. [bleep] hell, its's entertainment, nothing more.
Maybe he can stay the whole week at Enterprise next time.

Baiting Deer with corn is one of the things I've always wanted to do! lol Suppose you sit your fat ass in a tree stand too. You texas boys are real sportsman. LAFFIN'
That's like sitting in a boat [bleep] fishing for trouser trout...on my bucket list for sure. LOL Take a swig and all your problems will go away. Go tattle to Rick you brown nose. LOL

Ignore? LOL! I don't even like him as a hawk fan! Grow some thicker skin... Pussy move that ignore is.. Just sayin! Don't reply or read it!

I called you a crook and a thief and to stop sending me PM'S. GFY!

No doubt!

I called you a crook and a thief and to stop sending me PM'S. GFY!

haha. well said!
Well, it's time to say goodbye to this thread. Has become Boring and uninteligent.
Sweet, it just got more intelligent.
Well, it's time to say goodbye to this thread. Has become Boring and uninteligent.

Just now? laugh
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Congrats heavywalker glad for you

Just now? laugh

laugh ...Go Hawks!

Me being healthy enough to do just that, is very bad news for the rodents, coyotes and Badgers of Wallowa county!

You bringin your grandson again?

I liked your truck and trailer set up so much, I got one almost just like it for this year!

Just now? laugh

Already...just getting warmed up. Kind of scared that Barf is going to hurt me. LOL
one day you're shooting guns off your back porch with no neighbors within 10 miles....then you say you're living in Dallas.

It's because I've been fairly smart with what I've earned.
God blessed me with an obscure talent and I rode that talent to the bank. It's cool to be able to say that I'm an ex professional athlete.
I had a very good paying job and put money away for almost twenty years working there.
It's pretty simple. Because of your juvenile behavior here,I'd bet that you don't have a clue what it's like to be responsible with your money or your life. For heavens sake,you talk about the Seahawks like you are a gear that drives the organization.
There is a reason that I own property and don't owe anyone anything. And there is a reason that you act like a fool here on the Campfire. Grow up dickhead. That's the best advice that you'll ever get.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

Baiting Deer with corn is one of the things I've always wanted to do! lol Suppose you sit your fat ass in a tree stand too. You texas boys are real sportsman. LAFFIN'
That's like sitting in a boat [bleep] fishing for trouser trout...on my bucket list for sure. LOL Take a swig and all your problems will go away. Go tattle to Rick you brown nose. LOL

Being a dumbass dikhead again. Why am I not surprised.
When's this fisticuffs going down? Is it going to be held in a neutral state?

Classic! lol
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh why would you send him pm's asking him to cool off the rhetoric?? Stop trying to be the forum police... Hell it's funny one guy wants to meet up and fight [bleep] is getting real. Just in case folks forgot it's the Internet.

You are right, it is just the internet. But we have lost so many good posters to the name callin BS, I was just trying to calm him down a bit and provide some friendly balance. And I was trying to be friendly and kind in my messages to him. Had his best interest at the core.

Being overly undone and involved with a sports team that you will never meet and does not know you exist - or care... BTDT and I shared that with him. Oh well, it is foolish to spend time on a youngun who is not yet ready to listen. And no, I ain't no forum police. Just a guy who sometimes tries to lower the volume on the tone is all.

And yes, folks starting a fight over the 'net is pretty hilarious.
one day you're shooting guns off your back porch with no neighbors within 10 miles....then you say you're living in Dallas.

It's because I've been fairly smart with what I've earned.
God blessed me with an obscure talent and I rode that talent to the bank. It's cool to be able to say that I'm an ex professional athlete.
I had a very good paying job and put money away for almost twenty years working there.
It's pretty simple. Because of your juvenile behavior here,I'd bet that you don't have a clue what it's like to be responsible with your money or your life. For heavens sake,you talk about the Seahawks like you are a gear that drives the organization.
There is a reason that I own property and don't owe anyone anything. And there is a reason that you act like a fool here on the Campfire. Grow up dickhead. That's the best advice that you'll ever get.

More Hyperbole and Bull chit. This is the same guy that was asking if hr should sink a bunch of money in a 1994 pos Jeep Cherorkee,,,,chit for brains.

More Hyperbole and Bull chit. This is the same guy that was asking if hr should sink a bunch of money in a 1994 pos Jeep Cherorkee,,,,chit for brains.

Don't own a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Never have and probably never will.
You must have me confused with one of your imaginary friends.
This just keeps getting better...

I have one if you want to borrow it.

You lie so much you don't even remember what you say...GD you cant make this chit up.
Originally Posted by 79S

He'll never get out from behind his computer screen.
He's nothing. He brings nothing to the table here that can be called useful.
I think that he's 12 years old...Maybe 13. My son was more mature at 7 than okok is right now.
It would be funny to watch my 22 year old daughter beat him like a rented mule. She's 5'3" and about 115 lbs. She would have him crying for his mommy in about 15 seconds.
I'd like to put a pay pre-view together but the boy fluffer,okok,would be a no show.

You lie so much you don't even remember what you say...GD you cant make this chit up.

Dig up the post.
Go ahead boy... Have a look. Let us know what you find.

I have one if you want to borrow it.

No thanks. My Chevy pickup truck is just fine.
Posted By: CRS Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Kinda funny, Seattle did exactly what they were supposed to do to an inferior team. They will have a better test next week.

Sorry Carolina fans, they did not belong in the playoffs. Beating the Cardinals, another team that did not belong due to injuries was not a huge achievement.

Yes, it should be a great game. I plan to be flying back from Chicago that day so may not be able to see it.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Originally Posted by CRS
Kinda funny, Seattle did exactly what they were supposed to do to an inferior team. They will have a better test next week.

Exactly. And they had trouble 'til the 4th quarter when they blew it open. They are definitely more beatable this year than last.....even at home. We'll see what the packers can do.

Thanks!
Hey how are the seattle sonics doing this year??

Thanks!

LMAO. George the metrosexual, you were wrong again.
Speaking of dynasties.....

[Linked Image]
I liked your truck and trailer set up so much, I got one almost just like it for this year!

I thought you were so broke that you couldn't buy decent tires?

safriman Is crazy.
Originally Posted by 79S

He'll never get out from behind his computer screen.
He's nothing. He brings nothing to the table here that can be called useful.
I think that he's 12 years old...Maybe 13. My son was more mature at 7 than okok is right now.
It would be funny to watch my 22 year old daughter beat him like a rented mule. She's 5'3" and about 115 lbs. She would have him crying for his mommy in about 15 seconds.
I'd like to put a pay pre-view together but the boy fluffer,okok,would be a no show.

No question in my mind that you raised violent kids..congrats?
Come on piss boy.
Back up what you said about me and the mystical Jeep Cherokee.
You are like a rat. You crap where you hang out and you are oblivious to the smell.
Again... Tell me about my Jeep Cherokee.
Come on boy.

No question in my mind that you raised violent kids..congrats?

Not violent,but I'll bet she can whip your pathetic ass.
You are so PATHETIC! I'd wager that you still suck your thumb.
One that I'll never forget is going to the Old Sixs Stadium that the Seattle Pilots played in (The pilots) moved to Milwaukie and are the Brewers. It was bat day, my Uncle.Dad,cousin went to the game. Us kids got brand new bats....wish I still had it.I got to watch Mickey Mantle in his final season or close to the end of his career. I was about 5 or six years old. I was to young to really understand the magnitude of the game. Any games you have fond memories of?

Look at this whopper of a lie!!!
You are truly delusional. Like bat $hit crazy...
Telling other peoples stories because you have none of your own to tell.
Just wow...
One that I'll never forget is going to the Old Sixs Stadium that the Seattle Pilots played in (The pilots) moved to Milwaukie and are the Brewers. It was bat day, my Uncle.Dad,cousin went to the game. Us kids got brand new bats....wish I still had it.I got to watch Mickey Mantle in his final season or close to the end of his career. I was about 5 or six years old. I was to young to really understand the magnitude of the game. Any games you have fond memories of?

Just wow...

Please explain to this forum what you're talking about....waiting.
BYC, you can run but you cant hide. What happened to your sorry ass Panthers you were talking chit about? Chickenchit.

Just wow...

Please explain to this forum what you're talking about....waiting.

You posted a lie.
You claimed someone else's experiences as your own. It's as simple as that. You are delusional. Pretty simple.
I'm asking you to prove it, if you cant come up with an answer you are full of chit...so come on loser prove it. You know you cant because it never happened....lmao at a drunk that makes no sense....ball is in your court liar.
Here is Barf the liar who cant back up his allegation. smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
It's cool to be able to say that I'm an ex professional athlete.
That's pretty sweet Bart. I wasn't aware you'd had a sports career. I had a cousin that played baseball a couple of years and did some stuff but it is what it is. Certainly a lot more than I've ever done sports-wise. What did you play? I guess if you related it, I've forgotten.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Okok you still haven't produced any numbers proving that your boyfriend is better than Rodgers. Probably because there isn't any....

Safariman on this thread is just hilarious. Go back to the classifieds where you lurk.

Ironbender,
It's called selling what you have and replacing with another vehicle and trailer of similar value. It isn't any mystery.
Here is Barf the liar who cant back up his allegation. smile

[Linked Image]

Please don't drag randy from trailer park boys into this... Speaking of trailer park boys new season should be on Netflix soon
What was this thread about again?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
Originally Posted by 79S
What was this thread about again?

HUNTING??? confused confused

[Linked Image]
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
...getting a bit tedious...

[Linked Image]
ball is in your court liar.

Prove what?
That you are a liar?
Let's see some pics of you at that baseball game? Lets start there.
And the Jeep Cherokee that you made up is just more proof that you are nothing but a child that will post anything,truth be damned.
You have gone past the point of no return here. Your name calling and lies has put you in a unique position here on the Campfire. You will never be taken seriously here ever again. I know you don't care because you think it's ok to crap on the Campfire,but it's not.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
What did you play? I guess if you related it, I've forgotten.

I raced motocross and supercross as well as a little formula 2 road racing.
Damn Bart that sound like a good time. I have always been amazed by the things those guys do with their bikes, but I was always too chicken to try it myself.
Posted By: fester Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

What era did you race? I have always been into dirt bikes and racing. I have been to hangtown many times while growing up. Golden state nationals.... Maybe I saw you race a time or 2?
braaaap!

Prove what?
That you are a liar?
And the Jeep Cherokee that you made up is just more proof that you are nothing but a child that will post anything,truth be damned.
You have gone past the point of no return here. Your name calling and lies has put you in a unique position here on the Campfire. You will never be taken seriously here ever again. I know you don't care because you think it's ok to crap on the Campfire,but it's not.

Figured you're all hat and no ranch. Retard!
Originally Posted by fester

What era did you race?

I raced from 79 to 89 starting with 80's,then riding 125's,250's and occasionally I hopped on a 500 to ride in the open class.
I started racing professionally my senior year in High School and raced a little Formula 2(250cc)road racing.
I raced Supercross in New Orleans,Pontiac,St.Louis,Texas Stadium,The Cotton Bowl,The Astrodome,and a few more that I can't recall right now. That was in 87 to 89.
I rode in outdoor races all over the country on both 125's and 250's.
I wasn't a top tier guy but I was consistent and didn't wreck very often.I was in the money more than I wasn't until the end of my career.Got old at 20 and started getting injured and didn't recover as fast as Yamaha thought I should.
I raced against both Bob Hannah and Damon Bradshaw. Both were amazingly fast and I've beat both of them at one time or another.
The only thing that you've done is prove that you are a liar and a loudmouth child.
Again... Post a pic or something to prove that you have done anything except be an ass on the internet.
You won't because you can't.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15

Prove what?
That you are a liar?

Figured you're all hat and no ranch. Retard!

Odd choice of words, consider that you're the child with mental deficiencies and Bart owns both hat and ranch.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
You're continuing to be a liar, child. It's pretty sad, actually.
This team is unbeatable right now!!! wink

[Linked Image]
You mean that team that couldn't care less about you, doesn't know you, won't ever know you, and that you have nothing to do with? Yeah, they are playing pretty well. No team is ever "unbeatable", except maybe the '72 Dolphins.

Funny that you root for a team of almost all black men, when you've stated your abject hatred for black men. That has to make your self-gratification schizophrenic.

You're gut-hooked, little boy. Your mental deficiencies won't allow you to leave, and your inadequacies won't allow you to admit that you're had.
Originally Posted by fester

What era did you race?

I raced from 79 to 89 starting with 80's,then riding 125's,250's and occasionally I hopped on a 500 to ride in the open class.
I started racing professionally my senior year in High School and raced a little Formula 2(250cc)road racing.
I raced Supercross in New Orleans,Pontiac,St.Louis,Texas Stadium,The Cotton Bowl,The Astrodome,and a few more that I can't recall right now. That was in 87 to 89.
I rode in outdoor races all over the country on both 125's and 250's.
I wasn't a top tier guy but I was consistent and didn't wreck very often.I was in the money more than I wasn't until the end of my career.Got old at 20 and started getting injured and didn't recover as fast as Yamaha thought I should.
I raced against both Bob Hannah and Damon Bradshaw. Both were amazingly fast and I've beat both of them at one time or another.

That is bad ass.
Ive meet Damon in the pits a couple of times. Hurricane Hanna was the stuff.
cool
"Kam damages people's soul" grin

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...an-kam-chancellor-damages-peoples-souls/
okok is in QUEEF MODE!

I couldnt help myself. [bleep] the Seahawks.
This team is unbeatable right now!!! wink

Yea, RIGHT! Untill they get pounded by Rodger's and Clay Matthews next week!

Seathuggs season is over! Book it!!!
Chl,

Don't feed the mentally challenged teenager. He has nothing else in life, except rooting for a team of black men (that he professes to hate) play a meaningless game.
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: Panthers vs. Seahawks - 01/11/15
I really don't see any teams that are unbeatable. No current team seems truly great in the grand scheme of things, historically....
QUEEF MODE!
Originally Posted by 4ager
Chl,

Don't feed the mentally challenged teenager. He has nothing else in life, except rooting for a team of black men (that he professes to hate) play a meaningless game.

LMAO
It must really suck to be out of the playoffs....hahahaha. Specially on a ageing team with a crazy owner...might as well light yourself on fire....hahahahaha GO HAWKS!

Even the broadcasters were talking about the Hawks being a DYNASTY!! We have a GREAT chance at repeating!! BOOK IT!

GO HAWKS!
There is no "we" there, boy. It's "they". You aren't on the team, don't know the team, they don't know you, and couldn't care less about you.

Their lives exist without ever known you were even born. You're nothing to them.

© 24hourcampfire