Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by CCCC
Your photo is not infuriating - at all. Can you show us the tats on the other side?
Originally Posted by Swamplord
a tattooed female body ... how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I have a target picked out……

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Nope. Just a hillbilly who grew up way more primitive than you can imagine. No water, electricity or telephones till college. However, I am calling it as I see it.

You are an inspiration.

MAGA
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Swamplord
a tattooed female body ...

how else can I infuriate some of ya bloody twats on this site ?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Tag,in for the other side,this thread finally got interesting
When ya sort thru the chaff,there's gold in them hills.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't look Ethel!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BFaucett
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Burns?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
[bleep] stirrers with room temperature IQs. Cheerleader fanboys egging them on. Middle school girl theatrics.

Cheap entertainment. Just stay out of the piss filled pool.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Its pretty obvious that the azzclowns have taken over the circus. There are fewer and fewer who have knowledge, a sense of humor and actually would sit around a campfire. The post counts of the ones that have the Beaver Awards are way up there. But what do they really bring. Start a thread about wearing mismatched socks. gotcha. There are fellers and probably ladies that know a lot on this site and I feel that they are slowly being driven off by the monkeys throwing offal. There are others that are windbags. The intellectual level of discussion is based on the level of conversation. You surround yourself with chitty pictures and read picture books and there is little doubt of what kind of intellect you have. The level of conversation has fell below the scum line and is circling the drain. We used to have all of the good writers on here. We used to have hunters and guides that were part of history. The site has been taken over by a bunch of misanthropic junior highers that brag to each other about shining their rods. That is indeed sad. Cabin fever maybe, but when I get cabin fever I get on a chase. Lately it has been Marlins- old school 1893s and 1894s. Bought a new pack SG Terminus 8700 and a mid layer Sitka Ambient. Sales, you know. Knee is coming along. I will be able to get ready for sheep hunting this year and got a porch moose DG788 as well. Bought a CZ 527 with its hang tag in 223 with 1-9 for 625 on Saturday...... But for the most part this forum is just sad.

I cut some of you post for brevity I wanted to say that I agree with your view 100%. I thought "the monkeys throwing offal." was spot on. IIRC they do that most often when they are is some way caged up and feeling impotent.

impotent

im·po·tent (ĭm′pə-tənt)
adj.

1. Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
2. Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: "Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent" (Freeman J. Dyson).
3. Incapable of sexual intercourse because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
4. Obsolete Lacking self-restraint.

We are living in bizarre times. We are being lied to daily about big issues/events. My current theory is that "powers" are doing their best to turn society against ourselves so that things get so bad we welcome some sort of totalitarian iron fisted rule to "straighten thing out".

I'm 67 and needing to adapt to life with a bad knee and back. This was the first season ever I didn't put at least one and usually several deer in the freezer. I have to wait until a deer is somewhere I can get a rope to it from my truck. A friend gave us a deer so we are eating venison but still it not the same.

For me part of adapting has been a S&W Model 69 with a micro red dot in a custom holster. It's light enough to forget I'm wearing it and accurate enough from supported field positions that a 75 yard shot is pretty much a sure thing.

A big part of "hunting" this year has been finding reloading components. I'm probably on several watch lists by now but like Paul 105 who wrote about the Model 69 several years ago I'm going to buy another because I might wear this one out.

I hope the "offal posts" drop off and more posts about what you are doing with people you still like increase.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Burns?
OldToot/Houston_2

She’s probably already started a subsequent handle here after being utterly embarrassed when hitching to another losing ideal .

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Its pretty obvious that the azzclowns have taken over the circus. There are fewer and fewer who have knowledge, a sense of humor and actually would sit around a campfire. The post counts of the ones that have the Beaver Awards are way up there. But what do they really bring. Start a thread about wearing mismatched socks. gotcha. There are fellers and probably ladies that know a lot on this site and I feel that they are slowly being driven off by the monkeys throwing offal. There are others that are windbags. The intellectual level of discussion is based on the level of conversation. You surround yourself with chitty pictures and read picture books and there is little doubt of what kind of intellect you have. The level of conversation has fell below the scum line and is circling the drain. We used to have all of the good writers on here. We used to have hunters and guides that were part of history. The site has been taken over by a bunch of misanthropic junior highers that brag to each other about shining their rods. That is indeed sad. Cabin fever maybe, but when I get cabin fever I get on a chase. Lately it has been Marlins- old school 1893s and 1894s. Bought a new pack SG Terminus 8700 and a mid layer Sitka Ambient. Sales, you know. Knee is coming along. I will be able to get ready for sheep hunting this year and got a porch moose DG788 as well. Bought a CZ 527 with its hang tag in 223 with 1-9 for 625 on Saturday.

Notice that I am not writing in complete sentences with any kind of effort. Well that is because many on here struggle with big words and complain about paragraphs more than two sentences long. The Savage Collectors Subforum is decent. Levers is kind of like a no man's land. This diatribe will probably be penciled and underlined- we got him- ha, ha, ha. Lookie we got him mad! We in our little troll band are as happy as larks. The problem is that I am not in the least mad but just sad. Sad that a site that had amazing threads by Michael Petrov and BobNH and even Dewey. They were great. You don't see Chetaf or Vek on here anymore. Fom has moved on. Time marches on. Kaywoodie and Huntsman22 are still here. Mainer still comes on. 450 Fuller is up and not pushign daisies. I like riflecrank's commentary on 458 Win. Speaking of 458 Win, I think he is busy writing his book and being a grandpa- once a while he pops on. I feel Muledeer(JB) just holds his nose when he goes on here. I like Shraps stuff but he probably is busy finding more pieces of US History. The boys on Savage Collectors are all gentlemen and scholars. But for the most part this forum is just sad.

Gotta agree.....

Need to add:
This was really well written.

It might be obvious, but one can choose whether to be part of the problem or part of the solution. Problem is, the people that are the problem think they are cute and serving some purpose but there are consequences, which you have outlined well.

Last edited by Westman; 03/07/23.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hookeye
Seems to be quite a few subforums on this site.
Fail to see how the "hunter's campfire" sub ruins the value of all the others.
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.
Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer
Hah - you don't know emotional, nor have a true clue. Go personal with your pokes - get your behavior outed. More in store?

Your comments here on this thread to gunchamp have been one of the most gentlemanly dissections and autopsies ever performed on an anus so rarely seen on The Campfire.

And still, he doesn’t get it. I don’t believe that he ever will due to it being far beyond his lacking capacity to understand clearly.

Well done.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If only.....Old Toot would chime in!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I appreciate the sentiments from those who do not care for the mindless banter that is synonymous with the general forum, I can't understand why there is a need to continue to click on it. There are a myriad of other forums on this website which tend to offer a much more civilized debate if that is to your preference. Maybe 9 years is not enough time to truly see the history of this forum in your eyes, but it seems to me that this has always been a free for all as long as I've been here.
I must have missed all the "Good days"

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by hookeye
Seems to be quite a few subforums on this site.
Fail to see how the "hunter's campfire" sub ruins the value of all the others.
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.
Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer
Hah - you don't know emotional, nor have a true clue. Go personal with your pokes - get your behavior outed. More in store?

Your comments here on this thread to gunchamp have been one of the most gentlemanly dissections and autopsies ever performed on an anus so rarely seen on The Campfire.

And still, he doesn’t get it. I don’t believe that he ever will due to it being far beyond his lacking capacity to understand clearly.

Well done.
It was very nice of you to post this message. When these guys go personal or vulgar, it seems time for treatment. I wish the best for gunchamp - and hope something rang a bell.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 49 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,287
Posts18,505,178
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.