24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Anyone running a Huxwrx 556K Flow can? TWR 40 seconds ago
https://botach.com/oss-flash-hider-qd-5-56mm/
Out of stock right now but I’ve ordered from these guys before without issue. Others claim to have had problems. Just don’t order until it shows in stock.

I’m on their notify list so we will see.
7 380 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Republicans need to drop the Gun fight BillyGoatGruff 1 minute ago
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I saw too many "from my cold dead hands" break to the jab to believe there'll be any kind of unified stand to a confiscation.

We're fûcked

Blowhards online are just that. But it's a peek into their psyche when they defend masking, jabs, and killing unborn children.

I will submit to the membership, there are legit gun advocates who care not a whit about unborn children, one should be careful in how they view the populace and how it breaks down into voting blocks. Just because a guy supports A doesn't mean he supports B.

Just be honest about it. Don't say you are pro-life, then walk it back and say candidates shouldn't talk about it, or that it's negotiable. You either believe in killing the unborn or you don't. You either believe in limiting gun ownership or you don't.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Don't be a pussy.

The thing is, 'believing' in something, doesn't pass legislation. The 2A being enshrined in the Bill of Rights is a lot different than the abortion issue.

The abortion issue will only change by passing laws. Passing laws requires control of the legislative and executive branches, and having conservative judges in the courts also requires control of the executive and the senate confirmation.

If you believe in the rule of law, then we all know what is required.

There have been other methods tried like bombing clinics and killing doctors. That's hasn't and will not change anything. There is no popular support for that stuff.

Being mad, self-righteous, and calling people names isn't going to change a damn thing.

I don't believe in abortion, but I'm also not trying to be a crusader for the cause. There is a lot of $hit in this world I cannot control, and that is one of them.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Some things are negotiable, some aren't. Abortion has touched my life, and I feel strongly about it. I'm sorry if I come off as self righteous, I am not. I made a thread about the jab way back and how my employer was mandating it and my struggle to decide what was best for me and mine and what was the "right" thing to do. In this thread I intentionally wove together several issues into one to make my point. If you believe in something then it matters. If you kinda feel strongly about something, then it matters a little less I guess.

Just look at the posts in re the few folks in congress that fight the good fight, at least what the majority here say they believe in. They are parodied, and mocked ad nauseam.

That the abortion topic would be squishy on here is a given. But I have read so many times how people stake out a position, but then walk it back to get the less bad version of the current politician in place. We've done that for so many years now I don't know that we can come back.

You're just a liar.

Post a quote of your's in 2016 against Pro Abortion/Anti Gun Montana Senator Jon Tester.

You can't because you are just virtue signaling now.

Post a single quote now against Pro Abortion/Anti Gun Montana Senator Jon Tester.

You have litterally the worst Senator in the USA, who gave the Democrats the Senate, and you have never spoken out about his Pro Abortion stance or his Anti Gun stance.

Go to bed you [bleep] retard
49 1,624 more...
Re: Guns you had and wish you would have kept Crockett305 2 minutes ago
A 4 digit Inland M1 Carbine.

It funded a Thermal Imaging Pulser for hog problems. I asked to have first right if he ever decided to sell it, he called me w a $5,900 price tag. Too steep for me
7 163 more...
IC B2
Re: Saturated fat dangers. Garandimal 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Lard.

Animal lard good, Crisco bad.

Crisco - Vegetable Shortening.

Easy to remember, because that's both what it turns one into, and the effect it has on ones life.

It was a failed industrial lubricant, before the American Heart Association was paid $millions to promote it as a heart-healthy Lard substitute.

Yeah...

GR
31 1,454 more...
Re: Gene Williams jaguartx 3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
All of that, and a true friend. We are all poorer for his passing.

This.
40 2,187 more...
Re: Holocaust remembrance Day. The_Real_Hawkeye 3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
...But you cannot mention this glaring discrepancy in Germany and other European countries... .

Very soon, it will probably be that you can't mention it here either.
They are working on that as we speak.
65 3,088 more...
Re: Wetbacks in Denver “Tent City” Send Mayor a “List of Demands” chlinstructor 4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I remember hearing 10 million in the early nineties!

Yep. And Lying Hiden Biden’s Illegal “Administration” has welcomed in AT LEAST 10 MILION More in just the last 3 years! 😡

Real numbers are probably north of 45 MILLION in the USA as of now.

And no telling how many Muslims, Haitians, and Chinese Nationals in the last 3 years alone. 😡
15 428 more...
Re: Why there are So Many Women at Protests for Palestine Kodiakisland 8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Sako76
Stupid bitches! They should live with Hamas or the Taliban for awhile and see how they are treated!
Yep after a few get gang raped they'll change their minds

Common sense would say yes, but reality proves otherwise.
Maybe so. But I bet when the Muslims slice their clits and labia off, or stone a few of them for flashing a little bit of tit, it would change their tune.

From experience working with mental health/counseling groups, close to half those women protesting would identify as someone who has been raped and/or experienced domestic violence and they still support a group of people who would throw them off a roof in broad daylight and not give it a second thought. There's only one cure for the stupidity they have and it's a very unfortunate one.
27 1,285 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Dukes. chlinstructor 9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MickinColo
We use Dukes, the wife really likes it better than other brands. Mayo is mayo to me, I couldn't tell you if it's better than any other brand.

Yep. And I still prefer Miracle Whip. 😬
Especially when making tuna and egg sandwiches.
14 615 more...
Re: Gettysburg jaguartx 9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by shrapnel
So far, I haven’t found the stupidity of Lincoln as many here accuse him of.
Lee and Davis were stupid. Lincoln was Evil!

From the Collins family iirc. From the Paysures family. Who made their Rothschild employees somewhat wealthy.
224 14,923 more...
IC B3
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Mod 700 ADL 25-06 Jim_Knight 9 minutes ago
Stop it now, you guys are gonna make me blush! lol
8 599 more...
Africa Jump to new posts
Re: Woodleigh Bullets - Feedback for Production Requested Wildcatter264 10 minutes ago
It would be good to see 0.423” 400 grain SPs in production. Also availability of 0.458” 500 grain Hydro solids as components for sale to hand loaders would be great.
2 144 more...
Re: WTS: Marlin 336 “Texan” 30-30 18.5” barrel, presafety, upgrades jdb 12 minutes ago
I want to see it just because I like cool rifles
10 881 more...
Re: Spring Work Thread Valsdad 20 minutes ago
Originally Posted by earlybrd
🤤🤤
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ramps?

Or out of the garden?

And bro, no taters here at this time, was down to 22F again this morning.

I may plant some across the creek this week and cover them with 6" of straw and hope for the best. Frost on 22 June last year.
83 3,892 more...
Re: WTB 2 rifles SOUTHERN_SPORTSMAN 21 minutes ago
How bout a custom nosler 26?
4 521 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop Nrut 26 minutes ago
https://rusi.org/explore-our-resear...onal-art-war-lessons-russian-war-ukraine

RUSI is the Royal United Services Institute, and claims to be “the world’s oldest and the UK’s leading defense and security think tank.” And not to be confused with a prominent Russian politician of the same name serving in the Duma, the article’s author Alex Vershinin’s credentials are listed as follows:

Lt Col (Retd) Alex Vershinin has 10 years of frontline experience in Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan. For the last decade before his retirement, he worked as a modelling and simulations officer in concept development and experimentation for NATO and the US Army.
6,074 477,206 more...
Re: Time Traveler’ From The Future Warns Of 5 Huge Events Valsdad 27 minutes ago
I wish I had the pictures handy right now.

A few years back I dug a hole for a tree. Between the rocks and having to bust up caliche to get it deep enough, the volume of such hard stuff was more than the eventual size of the hole.

It was a real physics, grad level for sure, problem to explain how all that came out of such a small hole.
51 3,611 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
winchester model 63 Partsman 28 minutes ago
Serial number is ST3465, never seen it on any site for ageing the model 63, what year did they do two letters, then a number?
0 25 more...
Re: Victor Davis Hanson erikj 32 minutes ago
End of times... 20% off
18 1,005 more...
Re: Its meme time hanco 33 minutes ago
Originally Posted by DMc

Yes they do
79,131 14,917,893 more...
Re: Ric Flair invited to leave bar- Wooo’d in a blind grandma’s face Daverageguy 34 minutes ago
Slick Ric!
3 330 more...
Shotguns Jump to new posts
Re: Home defense shotgun recommendations chlinstructor 34 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MickinColo
For cheaper home defense, this is my choice in shotguns.

Those were very good ole HD type shotguns.
That would be my second choice after a Remington 1970’s era 870 Police Model I keep by the back door.

My third choice would be the reliable ole Ithaca Model 37 Police Guns.

Or find a an old Ithaca 37 in a pawn shop with a 30” full choke barrel for a bargain and cut it down to a 20” barrel.

For those that said they had an 870 Wingmaster jam, they obviously don’t know how to run a pump gun.
I’ve owned a ton of them over the years and never had one “jam” or “miss feed”. 🤪
54 8,013 more...
Re: MAGA Girls - Some with Guns !! Valsdad 35 minutes ago
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
She's used a gun a few times...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Boy, she lit herself on fire, didn't she?

Unforced error....oh well, she has to live with that decision.
That's a baseball term even this HOCKEY fan understands.

And it certainly was and probably cost her game
9 861 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Potatoe Salad? Upperplainsman 35 minutes ago
Tough as a yellow toenail ha. Maybe a cure.
23 1,353 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: RJ Renner 10/22 Rhinelander bsa1917hunter 35 minutes ago
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by EdM
I have posted this before but an early 90's Mannlicher Walmart clearance special at $200, a sporter stock ($30) and mount ($25) from a gun shop junk box, a Green Mountain sporter barrel ($140), a Volquartsen hammer ($50) and a Weaver 2-7X rimfire scope ($100) came out pretty well and shoots pretty well (5 shots at 50 yards). All drop in parts.

I love that deluxe stock. It's a shooter too!!! GM is hit and miss. You got a good one.

That stock just about floored me. A basic deluxe or something else?

Yep. Looks like a Deluxe walnut stock. They are one of my favorites. They also have a lesser Deluxe stock that is made out of birch. They are not nearly as nice or desirable as the walnut one. The walnut deluxe stocks are harder to find too. I keep my eye out for them on ebay, but they generally bring more than $200.00..
40 12,212 more...
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
AX24

462 members (117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,360
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.