Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by acooper1983
Originally Posted by levrluvr
You union guys whine like a woman with a broken high heel....

And you have as much useless [bleep] come out of your mouth as anyone on this site. Id love to meet you in person to see if your really as ignorant as you portray yourself on here, i see your in so wisco, Id like to invite you to the beloit rifle club for a day of shooting to see if you can debate in person :-D. On my union dime ofcourse :-D

There's the good old union bully coming out...but we knew it would didn't we?

Last edited by acooper1983; 03/12/12. Reason: bad form on my part

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You state your in an office, im assuming your not a tradesmen then, very differnt, which you obviously have a hard time understanding

I am actually. Because there is an office it isn't a trade? You still have to punch in, check email, run test reports...yep office. I have a truck I use in the field, is that less of a trade too...oh yeah, I negotiated that too.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What trade are you in? what sort of apprentiship did you have, it doesnt sound like your a tradesmen or a member of a skilled trade to me.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
cooper
Here is your boss R Trumka, Head of the Teamsters supporting illegal immigrants. He bemoans the fact that illegals cannot find jobs after they receive a free tax payer funded college education. How does this help working class Americans and support a living wage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgOymzQxJRg&feature=player_embedded

Here is my wife's union, SEIU, supporting illegal immigrants. She makes min wage and has to pay union dues making minimum wage. She is in nurising school now and leave the union. They attack people opposing illegal immigration as racist hate groups. :http://www.seiu.org/political/issues/immigration/

Here is the major union AFLCIO supporting illegals and voter fraud on their web site. They also attack people that oppose illegal immigration as racist hate groups:

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Political-Action-Legislation/Another-Judge-Whacks-Wisconsin-Photo-ID-Law

And you have as much useless [bleep] come out of your mouth as anyone on this site. Id love to meet you in person to see if your really as ignorant as you portray yourself on here, i see your in so wisco, Id like to invite you to the beloit rifle club for a day of shooting to see if you can debate in person :-D. On my union dime ofcourse :-D

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I'll state it again then, afscme.

Filthy organization.

I believe they have dumped more money into the walker issues in WI than any other union.

Now remember, this is about "RIGHTS"

This isn't a witch hunt that chases union by choice out of the state. It's about choice, it's about allowing people to not participate in unions if they feel it truly is not helping thm.

This cannot be a bad thing can it?

I think if anything it would be healthy for the general public opinion of unions. The organizations that truly are just stealing money from employees (dues) without benificial representation will experience membership exodus.

The unions that function respectably and which have content members will remain healthy.

I can't see how this can be a bad thing.

Something clever here.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
cooper
Here is your boss R Trumka, Head of the Teamsters supporting illegal immigrants. He bemoans the fact that illegals cannot find jobs after they receive a free tax payer funded college education. How does this help working class Americans and support a living wage?

Here is my wife's union, SEIU, supporting illegal immigrants. She makes min wage and has to pay union dues making minimum wage. She is in nurising school now and leave the union. They attack people opposing illegal immigration as racist hate groups. :http://www.seiu.org/political/issues/immigration/

Here is the major union AFLCIO supporting illegals and voter fraud on their web site. They also attack people that oppose illegal immigration as racist hate groups:

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Political-Action-Legislation/Another-Judge-Whacks-Wisconsin-Photo-ID-Law

how the hell do you get that the aflcio is supporting illegals on that ? That is simply a news story. Your a dipshit spin miester that really sucks at his job. Its not my fault your wife isnt educated and is in a low end posistion, its not her unions fault either.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Then I miss understood what you wrote... But you're starting to whine so I guess leverlvr is right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'll state it again then, afscme.

Filthy organization.

I believe they have dumped more money into the walker issues in WI than any other union.

Now remember, this is about "RIGHTS"

This isn't a witch hunt that chases union by choice out of the state. It's about choice, it's about allowing people to not participate in unions if they feel it truly is not helping thm.

This cannot be a bad thing can it?

I think if anything it would be healthy for the general public opinion of unions. The organizations that truly are just stealing money from employees (dues) without benificial representation will experience membership exodus.

The unions that function respectably and which have content members will remain healthy.

I can't see how this can be a bad thing.

Dave its a great thing for company owners, its a terrible thing for the common working man, the unions loose strength, and everyones wages will go down. THAT IS FACT. People do have a choice, there are non union trades in union states. Theres a ton of non union construction outfits in illinois, and they're doing just fine, our unions being strong, keep thier wages higher for those who choose not to be union. Ive never seen anyone forced into a trade union, but i do see tons of people begging to get in.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I live and work in a right to work state, but still have to be a member of the Union, why is that?

I don't like the union , they have cost me nothing but money.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Reguardless of you feelings about unions coop... People should still have the choice. Which is what this thread was originally about.

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Ive never seen anyone forced into a trade union, but i do see tons of people begging to get in.

Well then you have nothing to worry about.

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They do have a choice thats what your not getting. They dont HAVE to work at a union shop, there are plenty of non union shops out there they can work at.

rrconductor, why do you HAVE to be a union member, surely no one is putting a gun to your head? surely you chose your trade and are a free man and can quit and find work elsewhere if its so bad? i mean, i would if they were costing me money!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tzone
Then I miss understood what you wrote... But you're starting to whine so I guess leverlvr is right.

I reread that post. If you weren't being a bully, you were definitely being an azzhole.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Coop you're a typical uneducated white trash union thug. My wife speaks four langauges, was a classically trained musician and fled the Former Soviet Union as a political refugee 15 years ago. She was imprisoned for speaking her political beliefs in the former Soviet union. Both her granfathers were educated business owners in 1930's Ukraine. The were both ordered shot by Stalin because they were successful and their non union businesses stolen by the Communist Govt.. You do not read and probably do not know who he is.

She came to the United States with no money and just the clothes on her back and starting working 3 jobs and taught herslf English, computer programming and graphic design and was a very succeful children's clothing designer in NYC. She moved out west with me and no graphic design work in the area. She went back to college at the age of 44 and was just accpeted in to teh Nursing school. She works part time as a nurese's aid to pay for school.

Oh and she worked as a model in Europe for a year too.

cooper

how the hell do you get that the aflcio is supporting illegals on that ? That is simply a news story. Your a dipshit spin miester that really sucks at his job. Its not my fault your wife isnt educated and is in a low end posistion, its not her unions fault either.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Have you ever taken a long hard look at a Union Pension fund? It is a total and complete scam on the workin man and his employer. Run the Union pension $$ numbers compared to a private fund and be prepared to [bleep] yourself.

What pension fund are you referring to, talking about them as one lumped entity leads me to believe your ignorant in the subject. Mine is a private pension, and is 100% funded, as is my annuity.

Ok, the Local Carpenters Union here takes $2.35/hour out of my check(actually my employers bank account) and puts it towards my pension fund. When I retire, I get 4% a month of the total balance of amount paid(no interest).
So, If I work for 30 years and pay $2.35/hour my total investment will be $146,640. Multiply that by 4% and I get a great pension of $5,864 per month till I die. What's not to like about that, Aye! Be mindful you only get your Monthly check, you will never see the principle.
Now this is what happens if I take that same $2.35 and invest in my own NON-UNION retirement fund. At $2.35 invested for 30 years Compounded interest of 5% the total value of this fund would be worth $340,990. That is at 5%, my current private fund is averaging 8%, but I kept it low just to show you how bad the Union is [bleep] it's workers. That $340,000 is all mine, principal and all. If the fund stopped dead and accumulated 0 interest after 30 years, it would take me over 59 years to drain that fund at $5865 per month.

Union Pension fund are a scam and are stealing from the very workers that support them.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/12/12.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ive never seen anyone forced into a trade union, but i do see tons of people begging to get in.

I just dont see why anyone would vote for something that is going to make them LESS money. THe middle class is shrinking immesurably now. Unions are needed more than ever if my kids and your kids kids are ever going to be able to be part of the middle/upper middle class, they keep the blue workers in a living wage, without skilled high paid jobs, america will never get out of the trouble that were in. Having a country full of college educated idiots that cant actually make something is ruining this country. Without mfg and infrastructure building we are going to die, to do that we have to have hi paid, highly skilled tradesmen, and manufacturing. No one wants to do those jobs if they cant make enough money to live on.

Last edited by acooper1983; 03/12/12.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I need to add that I am a member of the UTU and getting ready to change to the BLE( cheaper runoff and better ins), I work for one of the big 3 railroads.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Coop you're a typical uneducated white trash union thug. My wife speaks four langauges, was a classically trained musician and fled the Former Soviet Union as a political refugee 15 years ago. She was imprisoned for speaking her political beliefs in the former Soviet union. Both her granfathers were educated business owners in 1930's Ukraine. The were both ordered shot by Stalin because they were successful and their non union businesses stolen by the Communist Govt.. You do not read and probably do not know who he is.

She came to the United States with no money and just the clothes on her back and starting working 3 jobs and taught herslf English, computer programming and graphic design and was a very succeful children's clothing designer in NYC. She moved out west with me and no graphic design work in the area. She went back to college at the age of 44 and was just accpeted in to teh Nursing school. She works part time as a nurese's aid to pay for school.

Oh and she worked as a model in Europe for a year too.

[/quote]

If she is so educated why on earth would she take such a low paying job then? I think your full of [bleep], you have a habit of being full of [bleep], i see no reason for you to change now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cooper, who do you think you are fooling? Not forced in? Happens all the time. Union shops? Fair Share? Undoubtedly you paid your dues in your electrical union and want everyone else to live by your standards.

People, old "Coop" here has been water boarded too many times to think clearly. Its the union way. Plus, there would be less campaign dollars going to the democrats. Unions = a group of people bundling money for the democrat party.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/12/12.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right to work passed judiciary committee by a 7-6 vote today in MN.

Too slim if you ask me, it should have been 8-5 but one republican actually crossed over.

Now it needs to pass house and senate floor so that it can be put to a public vote on the Nov ballot.

We are very much in favor as my wife is one of the many labor hostages of a union. Very much against her will, she would love to have the right to opt out and perform her job free of the union.

I have my fingers crossed that it makes the ballot. If it makes the ballot, it WILL be voted into effect.

If this goes all the way, I believe MN would be the 24th state to become a "right to vote" state.

This is so very important for so many reasons. For one it would greatly reduce the cashflow that is poured directly into the dem party and the overall liberal agenda.

So your wife is getting excited over the prospect of lower wages, maybe a loss of overtime?

I get you though, I hated my dues going to the democrats, just a little bit more than my employer's money (he said he couldn't afford to pay me), going to the GOP. Oh well, he provided me a job, so who am I to say, just as the union provided me better pay and beni's through negotiation. What I ever lost to the democrats, I gained back through collective bargaining.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (280shooter, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1minute, 117LBS, 44 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,321
Posts18,505,838
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.