The cartridges I use have more impact energy at 500 yards than what most of the short range dolts use , have at the muzzle

I take two weeks off work to go moose hunting, solo as always and take my time in setting up and am very selective and pass up a good number of bulls until I see a shooter or run out of time then take what I can, only one shot is ever fired

most of the anti-long range hunting, trigger happy fat old bastards can't shoot their shytty little cartridges with shytty bullets, And blast at the first animal they see on the side of the road or trail and call themselves hunters

That ain't hunting, that's wild eyed, spraying n praying until you hit it, after multiple shots, ya wing it and the chase is on, following blood trails and such stupid shyte, you shoot an animal with a rifle, it's supposed to fall the fk over and die, not run off

I know a couple old farts locally that think the .45-70 is the greatest moose killer ever invented, dumb bastards have maybe 4-5 little dink moose between them in over 50 years of hunting... Real hunters, lol !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".