Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Blackheart
What I said was I never saw any shows where bow hunters took 80 yard shots. No bowhunter I know around here would attempt a shot that far so if you have seen it, it might be a Western thing.

For someone who claims to be very much into bow hunting to repeatedly make these asinine claims that no one “responsible” is doing it is downright humorous but talking out of your ass is what you do best.

So Mr Self Proclaimed Bad Ass Bowhunter, have you ever heard the name Levi Morgan or the show Bow Life? If not he’s a multi time national champion archer with his own show Bow Life that is carried on several outdoor networks. On these shows he quite often shoots game animals at 70 yds and several times out to even 100yds. Oh and it’s a western thing? Funny Levi grew up in NC and currently lives in Pennsylvania.

I’m not the best at geography but I’m pretty sure that Penn and NY aren’t real far apart and no one with a brain would call Pennsylvania the west.

Basically anyone who has followed archery at all in the last 20 years knows of Levi. So again your FOS
What I am is a responsible hunter that is damned tired of finding dead and wounded deer in the woods year after year that were poorly hit and not recovered by ass holes taking hail Mary shots because they suck at hunting. I never said I was an avid bow hunter. I haven't "followed archery" and don't much give a damn about this Levi character. I have bow and crossbow hunted for a few seasons and always managed to fill my tags but I'm far from what anybody would call an avid archer.. Some of my friends are avid archers and bow hunters and are very good at it. They won't take risky shots and don't need to because they're good hunters who can put themselves within sure kill range consistently. What they aren't doing is trying to make videos and that saves them from having to edit out bad hits from taking those risky long shots.