Originally Posted by BuckeyeSpecial
While that 105 VLD did it this time, it ain't much of a bullet statistically out of a 243 at near 800 yards to do it 10 times out of 10, or even 5 times out of 10 in a very experienced hand with those yardages and wind conditions.

I am interested in the �statistics� you speak of concerning the .243 Win/105 VLD. Could you post findings as your �statistics� are contrary to mine? I have only seen a dozen or so elk killed with the 243 Win/105 VLD so my sample is not overly large.

The 243 Win/105 VLD is a proven elk killer in the hands of a decent shooter. While this is getting out to edge of my comfort level with the combo another friend of mine killed her bull elk this year at 760yds with one shot through the shoulder.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeSpecial
Read what Greg Rodriguez of Shooting Times magazine has to say of this type of shooting, with far larger calibers than the .243. And, he never met AlabamaEd.

I was not aware you spoke for Greg or that he has a problem with my video. As he is a forum member here did you have a discussion with him over PM? cool

Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
Originally Posted by Moses
Great video. It amazes me how many people will tell you what they just saw can't be done, and the reasons why. Tim Tebow can't win in the NFL either. smile

Ya it can be done although the vid appears to be shopped.

AlabamaEd,

You sure are a peach.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.